LA LA - Don Crowden, 43, New Orleans, 27 August 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
don-crowden_original.jpg

The reporting person stated that he last saw Don Crowden (DOB: 07-20-1976) on August 27, 2019 at about 10:00 a.m., when Crowdin left their residence in the 4600 block of Good Drive. The reporting person stated that Crowden had grabbed his backpack and advised that he was leaving. The reporting person has not seen or heard from Crowden since that time, adding that Crowden had recently been displaying erratic behavior in the presence of family members.

Crowden is described as black male standing approximately 6’6” and weighing about 170 pounds with shoulder length braids, gold teeth and a clean shaven face. He also has burn marks on his legs, arms and torso from an electrical accident several years ago. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, gray pants and black slippers

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Don Crowden is asked to contact NOPD Seventh District detectives at 504-658-6070, or to call anonymously to Crimestoppers at 504-822-1111 or toll-free at 1-877-903-STOP.

Missing Person Reported to NOPD Seventh District

Missing Person Reported to NOPD Seventh District
upload_2019-10-3_22-34-20.jpeg
Black Male
Height: 6’6” Weight: 170 lbs
Shoulder length braids, gold teeth, and clean shaven face at the time of his disappearance.

He also has burn marks on his arms, torso, & legs from an electrical injury years ago.

Last seen wearing: white t-shirt, grey pants, and black slippers

Reportedly, Crowdin had been displaying erratic behavior towards family members around the time he went missing.

Crowdin left the residence in the 4600 block of Good Drive on Aug 27 around 10am. The reporting person stated that Crowden had grabbed his backpack and advised that he was leaving.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Don Crowden is asked to contact NOPD Seventh District detectives at 504-658-6070, or to call anonymously to Crimestoppers at 504-822-1111 or toll-free at 1-877-903-STOP.

This guy is 6’ 6” tall - kinda hard to miss. Did he stop taking a regular medication that would trigger his erratic behavior? I wonder if he even knows he has been reported missing. Is he hanging out with friends?

This guy is 6’ 6” tall - kinda hard to miss. Did he stop taking a regular medication that would trigger his erratic behavior? I wonder if he even knows he has been reported missing. Is he hanging out with friends?
That’s the first thing I noticed...his height!
Also I was wondering if his erratic behavior was a new thing. I noticed it mentioned his behavior was erratic when he was with family. ???

lol hey everybody so just wanted to provide some real info this is my uncle and no he doesn't take meds although he's recently been diagnosed with bipolar schizophrenia. Also, he was found late last year and returned home after being struck by a car on a bicycle we found out he was living under the bridge. Upon returning he's been causing chaos in the home this month he had to be kicked out multiple times and was found with drugs in his tent. He went as far as breaking into the window to try and get into the house we are now in the process of illegal eviction.

lol hey everybody so just wanted to provide some real info this is my uncle and no he doesn't take meds although he's recently been diagnosed with bipolar schizophrenia. Also, he was found late last year and returned home after being struck by a car on a bicycle we found out he was living under the bridge. Upon returning he's been causing chaos in the home this month he had to be kicked out multiple times and was found with drugs in his tent. He went as far as breaking into the window to try and get into the house we are now in the process of illegal eviction.
Welcome to WS! It’s good to hear an update. I hope in your county there are services to assist your uncle in staying safe and avoiding jail. Here in FL we have what’s called Baker Act, whereby a person can be committed and evaluated temporarily, if they are a danger to others. Blessings to your family during what is a really rough time all things considered.

Please review the Terms of Service (TOS) and consider becoming a Verified Insider (VI). The thread for VI is on the Home page. This will allow you to speak freely about this case and not be required to provide a Main Stream Medis (MSM) link for the information you provide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back