LA LA - Donald Alexander, 45, New Orleans, 30 June 2012

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by bessie, Jul 2, 2012.

1. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

July 2, 2012​

New Orleans Police Department – Public Information Office​

Algiers Man Missing Since Saturday​

Police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating 61-year-old Donald Alexander, who was last seen by his sister on Saturday, June 30, 2012, at approximately 1:00 P.M., leaving his residence in the 1300 block of Michael Street.

Alexander’s sister last saw Alexander being picked up in a white Chrylser 300 occupied by three unknown African-American males. Alexander has not been seen nor heard from since.

Alexander is described as an African-American male, approximately 5’6” tall and approximately 165 pounds. Alexander was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans with green and white Addidas tennis shoes.

A photo of Donald Alexander has been attached to this release.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Alexander is asked to call 821-2222.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. montana_16

montana_16 Active Member

I hope he's just hanging out and will come home when he hears of his sister's concern.

Trying to hold out hope for him.

4. CatFancier

CatFancier Former Member

I emailed the NOLA police department and will update when/if I get a response.