LA- Draven Upchurch, 19, Stabbed 8 times by date, Elizabeth Johnson, 18, Tangipahoa Parish, Apr 2021

realanastasia

Reaction score
Southeastern University student arrested after LSU student stabbed in dorm, police say

Louisiana college student is arrested after she stabbed her date in her dorm room | Daily Mail Online

Southeastern campus stabbing suspect placed on interim suspension

“According to a report provided by Beckner, Elizabeth Grace Johnson, 18, of Folsom, was arrested after University Police responded to a disturbance call about an incident on the third floor of Louisiana Hall. When police arrived they found Draven Upchurch, an LSU student visiting on campus, had been stabbed multiple times.

A motive for the attack has not been made known at this time as the matter is currently under investigation by SLU PD. The police report calls the student and non-student “dating partners” and describes Johnson’s demeanor as “worried”.

Both the non-student and student were taken to North Oaks Medical Center for treatment before Johnson was taken into custody and charged with aggravated battery. Upchurch remained at North Oaks for surgery and was listed in critical condition the night of the incident, the police report said.”

8 times??? What happened between these kids? I would have assumed she was defending herself, but 8 is a lot of times to stick a knife into someone, pull it out, and repeat, while they are bleeding. I hope he recovers fully, and I hope the truth comes out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back