GUILTY LA - Four people found murdered in Lake Charles home, 7 Sept 2010

All ruled homicide. (no suicide)

POI: registered owner of ford Explorer. Known resident of trailer. Record of cocaine abuse, homeless/transient at times. 6 foot 3, 350-400 pounds.

Last seen Friday evening at trailer. Lengthy criminal history-- invol. manslaughter, breaking and entering, unrelated arrest warrant out for him at present.

Not releasing cause of death at this time. Time of death somewhere between 3-330 AM Saturday, bodies not found until Monday.

Wow. Thanks for keeping us updated mysterygirl. It's much appreciated.

Thank you to all. Crystal's memorial is tomorrow (Thursday) at 4pm. I have been a 'watcher' on Websleuth but have never posted before. The only reason I did was because I know how easy it is for rumors to get started.

Crystal was one of those people who couldn't help but to help people. So I assume somewhere along the way she met this man and befriended him. Their last night, when the CPSO says they ate together was at Crystal's mom's home. She was one of those daughters who was always at her mom's house. That's where you looked for her first. She had already been dealt such a rotten hand in life and she did not deserve this. Of course, no one does! Her son is in very loving hands...her moms. Friday night after they ate, her mom told Crystal to leave Roger (her son) with her for the weekend. And she did. Thank God because this could have been a LOT worse!! Not to mention that my little brother was in a cross-roads in his life and had JUST discussed staying with Crystal until he got back on his feet! So this could have been way worse for me!!

This was a very brutal crime!! I watch all the "investigation" shows and they have nothing on this. I personally don't know how 1 man could have done all this but the CPSO has not released any info pertaining to that type of thing. BUT we all know that the 'public' does hear things a little different. There was so much violence done to these 4 people that it has been extremely hard to determine the actual cause of death.

And it all sounds way too familiar. For instance, someone mentioned the KK's Corner murders, which is just down the street from this mobile home park, where 3 people were brutally murdered execution style and that there was a 'suicide' that could have been connected to that case. It's unfortunate to say, but I was close to that case too. Stacie Reeves, murdered at KK's corner, it was her boyfriend who 'committed suicide'. His baby sister Kelly was one of my best friends in high school.

Sorry for rambling on.....Thanks again!!

Thank you to all. Crystal's memorial is tomorrow (Thursday) at 4pm. I have been a 'watcher' on Websleuth but have never posted before. The only reason I did was because I know how easy it is for rumors to get started.

Crystal was one of those people who couldn't help but to help people. So I assume somewhere along the way she met this man and befriended him. Their last night, when the CPSO says they ate together was at Crystal's mom's home. She was one of those daughters who was always at her mom's house. That's where you looked for her first. She had already been dealt such a rotten hand in life and she did not deserve this. Of course, no one does! Her son is in very loving hands...her moms. Friday night after they ate, her mom told Crystal to leave Roger (her son) with her for the weekend. And she did. Thank God because this could have been a LOT worse!! Not to mention that my little brother was in a cross-roads in his life and had JUST discussed staying with Crystal until he got back on his feet! So this could have been way worse for me!!

This was a very brutal crime!! I watch all the "investigation" shows and they have nothing on this. I personally don't know how 1 man could have done all this but the CPSO has not released any info pertaining to that type of thing. BUT we all know that the 'public' does hear things a little different. There was so much violence done to these 4 people that it has been extremely hard to determine the actual cause of death.

And it all sounds way too familiar. For instance, someone mentioned the KK's Corner murders, which is just down the street from this mobile home park, where 3 people were brutally murdered execution style and that there was a 'suicide' that could have been connected to that case. It's unfortunate to say, but I was close to that case too. Stacie Reeves, murdered at KK's corner, it was her boyfriend who 'committed suicide'. His baby sister Kelly was one of my best friends in high school.

Thank God she left her son with her mom, and that your brother was not there at the time of this brutal crime.I lost my cousin to a brutal murder in 1977,my heart goes out to all the family and friends who have suffered such a horrendous loss.I am not familiar with the KK corners crime but if no one was caught for the crime maybe this perp should be looked at for it.Life can be so hard and unfair at times, you and your family are in my thoughts and Prayers.

So glad her son wasn't there! It is hard to believe that one person did this- perhaps it was more than one!

I hope they catch this sorry excuse for a human soon.

I hate to think the services for the victims will happen before this man is in custody.No one needs that over their head while laying loved ones to rest.

The suspect was living with one of the victims? So this is not a random crime?

Gosh, I don't know what to say except I am praying for these families.
What a horrible, horrible crime.

Thank you to all. Crystal's memorial is tomorrow (Thursday) at 4pm. ..... truncated....

Erin: As I was catching up on this thread, I realized with the time difference, the memorial service is beginning right now. I send condolences & prayers for all Crystal's loved ones, especially her son.....May those responsible be found quickly & justice done.

Hi Erin I knew Crystal and my son and daughter are friends with Roger. I am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly what you mean about rumors though because as soon as we found out it happened I heard about a million different versions. I live in Fairview as well and unfortunately this neighborhood is going downhill fast.

Crystal's memorial was today and it was a packed service. At about 3:30pm they informed the family that they have caught the guy in Baton Rouge after a 45 minutes standoff near the LSU campus. He had 3 other people in the vehicle 2 being white males per Sheriff Mancuso. I don't know how to post a link but if you go to kplctv.com you can see the news conference they had a 4pm today.

One of the most touching things that happened was that during the beginning of the memorial the families of the other victims came into the service to pay their respects to Crystal's family. It was very touching. Very!

Thank goodness he was found and arrested without harm to anyone else! I hope they put him under the jail! MOO

wm

That is one seriously big, scary looking dude.

Yeah, I know the Dalrymple exit getting off of the interstate was blocked so you couldn't get off there yesterday. That is right by LSU. I didn't know at the time it was related to this case. Wow, so glad they caught him, and I can't believe I was so close at the time of the standoff :eek:.

Here is a link to WAFB, a Baton Rouge station.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13127322

Standoff ends with suspect in custody

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Police say a standoff with a suspect temporarily closed down the Dalrymple exit ramp on I-10.

Calcasieu Parish Sheriff Tony Mancuso says Lee Roy Williams Jr., 52, was taken into custody follow a short standoff on Dalrymple Drive near East Lakeshore Drive and May Street.

Authorities approached the blue sports utility vehicle, which had four people inside. They say Williams then put the SUV in reverse and attempted to run over an EBRSO deputy.

Mancuso said authorities fired at least one shot at Williams' vehicle in hopes to disable a tire. Williams then attempted to jump a guardrail causing the vehicle to become stuck.

LSU officials sent a text out to students around 2:30 p.m. reading: "There is an armed suspect at Dalrymple Dr. and May St. LSU Police is on scene at this time. Please stay out of the area until notified."

***MORE AT LINK***

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire