Identified! LA - Iberville Parish, BiracialMale, 35-55, near Rosedale, Oct'16 - Charles Hills

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
The remains of a human body found in Iberville Parish has still not been identified.

According to authorities, a man picking pecans found the remains around October 31, on LA 77 between Grosse Tate and Rosedale.
Currently, the Louisiana State police crime lab is processing the DNA recovered from the remains and are awaiting lab results. According to police, the remains are from the body of a 35 to 55-year-old biracial male.
http://www.brproud.com/news/local-news/human-remains-found-in-iberville-parish/603666384

I had posted about this UID sometime back under potential MP's the remains were being sent to process DNA however at the time WAFB article it was a male did not make mention that the UID was bi-racial

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had posted about this UID sometime back under potential MP's the remains were being sent to process DNA however at the time WAFB article it was a male did not make mention that the UID was bi-racial

I thought I had seen this one before but I couldn't find it searching. If you link your thread, we can ask the mods to merge them. Thanks!

Its fine I posted the article directly under potential MP's no need to combined a thread until there is a positive ID is made. There is another article that mentions the remains were located close to a cemetery

Its fine I posted the article directly under potential MP's no need to combined a thread until there is a positive ID is made. There is another article that mentions the remains were located close to a cemetery

Oh, sorry I misunderstood. I probably saw one you posted on an MP thread. I do that, too. I'm not finding many missing men that fit this UID's profile.

There could be a few, its a few miles west of BR and East of Lafayette ... Close to the fields of DTL. South Louisiana so much swamp lands could hide a body very easily

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_8cdfed86-febf-11e6-b154-8fdf9883f0b2.html

The Iberville Parish Sheriff's Office has launched an homicide investigation in the death of a Baton Rouge man whose body had been discovered on a bayou bank in Rosedale, Chief Deputy Stephen Engolio said.

The identity of the man, Charles Hills Jr., was confirmed on Wednesday...

Investigators have not been able to find a missing person report for Hills or successfully contact any family members, Morgan said.

To any of the old timers on here, doesn't it seem like a lot of these UID's seem not to be reported missing or aren't updated on a site for us to consider them....

I'm not an old-timer, but in only a couple months of attempting to match UPs to MPs I've noticed it's rare to find a match. My theory is that there's a whole lot of foster youth that have aged out of foster care and are on their own. Because of their chaotic childhoods, they are more likely to be addicts, which makes them more likely to live a dangerous lifestyle.

I really wish more was done to free foster children for adoption, and I wish anything was done to prevent those with many children who have been lost to CPS to continue having children. My mother knew a woman who had 10 (!!!) children, none of which remained in her custody past the age of three. By the time her parental rights were taken away, the poor kids were almost, or already, teenage. So sad!

Of course all of these UPs aren't aged out foster youth, but I suspect at least 60-75% are.

that is a good theory. that, or kids who became addicts later and their families gave up.

I'm not an old-timer, but in only a couple months of attempting to match UPs to MPs I've noticed it's rare to find a match. My theory is that there's a whole lot of foster youth that have aged out of foster care and are on their own. Because of their chaotic childhoods, they are more likely to be addicts, which makes them more likely to live a dangerous lifestyle.

I really wish more was done to free foster children for adoption, and I wish anything was done to prevent those with many children who have been lost to CPS to continue having children. My mother knew a woman who had 10 (!!!) children, none of which remained in her custody past the age of three. By the time her parental rights were taken away, the poor kids were almost, or already, teenage. So sad!

Of course all of these UPs aren't aged out foster youth, but I suspect at least 60-75% are.

Great point, a couple my wife and I know are trying to adopt and the money and waiting is insane. Let alone, the majority want healthy infants. The vast majority in foster home (im about to volunteer at next month)are 12-18 or have severe disabilities.

Side note, Homeless, Illegal/undocumented, and Foster/runaways are always the hardest imo. I look at Pima County, Arizona and the list, and I mean list.. of UID's is insane. The female and male victims of crossing the borders and are killed in that area is mind boggling....

don't forget before 1980 (and even after ) it was very hard to get the police to make a report , also a lot were lost or purged etc.

[h=3]Brothers arrested for 2014 murder after remains found in Iberville Parish last Halloween[/h]
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Two brothers have been arrested in connection with the 2014 murder of Charles "C.J." Hills Jr., reports the Baton Rouge Police Department.

Officials with BRPD say Dandre Brown, 28, and Dorsey Sims, 43, both of Baker, were arrested Tuesday, June 20 with the assistance of the Louisiana State Police Task Force. They are accused of murdering Hills.
http://www.wafb.com/story/35711327/...ains-found-in-iberville-parish-last-halloween

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back