Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

Found Deceased LA - Jassiah Clark, 4, Baton Rouge, 20 December 2014

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Dec 21, 2014.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Jassiah Clark
    [​IMG]
    Baton Rouge 4-Year Old Missing Since Saturday
    http://www.myarklamiss.com/story/d/...g-since-saturday/68931/kULxzefS-U2nNjZO-5Ch3Q

2. spangled

spangled Member

Oh no. Are they the only details?!

3. gnsndr33

gnsndr33 Member

I seen this on my local news channel facebook. But I can't find any other info. So strange

4. gnsndr33

gnsndr33 Member

5. mom23boys

mom23boys New Member

6. gnsndr33

gnsndr33 Member

Hi mom23boys I live in mandeville about 45 minutes away. I hope this is getting alot of attention over there. I have seen it on a couple news facebook pages.

7. gnsndr33

gnsndr33 Member

Oh ..... wow. This poor child. What a life he has lived already. I hope he is safe somewhere.

8. mom23boys

mom23boys New Member

Hi neighbor. I live just outside of BR to the east. It takes me 5 minutes to be in BR. I haven't seen anything until I saw this post here this evening. I went and looked on FB, and I saw it posted on one stations FB page. I am pretty sure the other one isn't working right for me though, because it said the last thing posted was 12/19.

Our 2 local stations are WAFB and WBRZ. WBRZ is affiliated with (the same as?) The Advocate, which is the local paper. WBRZ is the one which wouldn't update, but it is in their paper, so I am sure they linked it.

I do know the area he is missing from is a dangerous area of town and unfortunately, that may play into lack of coverage. I hope not. I have been busy with family bc we have had a death, funeral tomorrow, so I haven't actually watched the news this weekend.

Praying this poor baby is found safe and soon. :(

9. brighidin

brighidin remember me as a time of day

Thanks for posting this article. Such a sad story, but what an adorable little boy. it mentions he was last seen walking by a canal. I don't know how reliable that eyewitness is, but I wonder if he fell in. Hopefully there will be a (positive) update.

10. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

"The Baton Rouge Police Department has asked the public for help locating a 4-year-old boy who was last seen Saturday (Dec. 20) afternoon.

"Jassiah Clark was reported missing around 10:50 p.m. Saturday night, having last been seen near his house in the 5600 block of Robertson Avenue, BRPD spokesman Cpl. L'Jean McKneely said in a press release. "

That was a very long time to wait before calling the police.

http://www.nola.com/news/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2014/12/boy_missing_baton_rouge_jassia.html#comments

11. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

There was good reason for child protection services to remove the boy from that home before this happened. What kid should have to live in a home where adults murder each other while mother is in jail?

12. gnsndr33

gnsndr33 Member

100% agree with you!

13. los2188

From mom23boys' link respectfully...all I can say is WOW. Our men and women overseas are exposed to all of this killing. We see how it affects them, but can you imagine how that can affect children...?
    http://theadvocate.com/news/police/11152063-123/police-searching-for-missing-4-year-old

14. los2188

15. mom23boys

mom23boys New Member

I have my phone set to receive Amber Alerts and have yet to receive one. I am not alone, comments under this FB status on WAFB's photo/article say others haven't received them. WAFB responded saying it didn't alert the first time and they tried again.

I think I can post this. It is an official news station and the info is verified by the page (alerts not going out at first). I hope I am not breaking the rules... I am a HUGE rule follower.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel9BatonRouge/posts/10152632940158823

16. mom23boys

mom23boys New Member

Thank you for snipping that. I am posting from my iPad and couldn't do it. Heartbreaking. I can't even imagine experiencing that and I am 35.

17. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

I thought Amber Alerts needed a description of a car or a suspect! How can an Amber Alert be issued without any information, other than he was last seen near a canal. I'm so confused. And I don't want to be angry, but this baby is 4 years old! He should be wandering nowhere on his own! And I would be 100% freaking out if my 5 year old was missing. Where is the urgency???

18. Metry504

Metry504 New Member

Nothing on this? I hope he's ok!

19. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

also from that recent article mom23boys linked (http://theadvocate.com/news/police/1...ing-4-year-old):

Jassiah was deeply affected by what he saw. In the weeks since the shooting and right up to his disappearance, Jassiah cried every day and told his mother that he missed his uncle. Though other family members still mourned both men every day, they did their best not to bring it up to Jassiah, said the boy’s aunt Lesly Reed.

20. los2188

Search expands for missing 4-year-old in Baton Rouge
    http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2014/12/search_expands_for_missing_4-y.html