Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

We the people should NOT have to fight the justice system for JUSTICE!!
#FixTheSystem
#JusticeforQueen
#Justice4Jessica
#JusticeforALL
I agree so much!!!! I hate how we have to fight against the powers who are designed to help us, so often. Its inexcusable. And way bigger than the justice system. But we are talking about a human life. She needs justice! Quickly.

Justice4JessicaE. (@Justice4Jess_) tweeted on Thu, Aug 19, 2021:

Tonight!! Jessica's story will be on @peopletv across the United States.
Please tune in and RT Thank you for everything @StephBauerTV
#Justice4Jessica
@KendallRaeOnYT
@SarahETurney
@JusticeForDj88
@JNJournalist
@orleansparishda
@aware_the
@JolynnO
@DisfunkGlee https://t.co/pEOEOgPYBM
(https://twitter.com/Justice4Jess_/status/1428387777314447360?s=03)

Justice4JessicaE. (@Justice4Jess_) tweeted on Thu, Aug 19, 2021:
For those who want to watch live at 6p.m. central, 7p.m. eastern here is the link
Live – PeopleTV
(https://twitter.com/Justice4Jess_/status/1428400318619045895?s=03)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-222131_Twitter-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210824-222131_Twitter-01.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210824-222139_Twitter-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210824-222139_Twitter-01.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 19
Hope Jessica is finally resting in peace. Though I doubt her friends, family, and us here, will until there is some understanding of what went on, how her family were left with the horrific task of finding her body, why we have never heard anything from her supposedly anguished husband, and why on earth there has been such a delay in all respects of this case.

Hope Jessica is finally resting in peace. Though I doubt her friends, family, and us here, will until there is some understanding of what went on, how her family were left with the horrific task of finding her body, why we have never heard anything from her supposedly anguished husband, and why on earth there has been such a delay in all respects of this case.

I SO agree!

Even though we have a long road ahead of us, I have faith that my sisters case will be solved. On August 25th District Attorney Williams held a press conference at the corner of Kennilworth and Orleans. After fighting tooth and nail for the last 2 years, it was finally called a HOMICIDE!!! Lots of things happening now behind the scenes.
#Justice4Jessica

Even though we have a long road ahead of us, I have faith that my sisters case will be solved. On August 25th District Attorney Williams held a press conference at the corner of Kennilworth and Orleans. After fighting tooth and nail for the last 2 years, it was finally called a HOMICIDE!!! Lots of things happening now behind the scenes.
#Justice4Jessica

Woah! What news. Someone (or more than one) will be quaking in their boots.

Such credit to all of her family and friends who have battled so hard over the last 2 years for the justice Jessica deserves.

Woah! What news. Someone (or more than one) will be quaking in their boots.

Such credit to all of her family and friends who have battled so hard over the last 2 years for the justice Jessica deserves.

Thank you all, who continue to fight and pursue justice in Jessica's case. It takes a village and I am so thankful for each and everyone of you who are part of this village.

#Justice4Jessica

Praying for you all!!!

Tweet post above... just absolutely horrific, whichever way you look at it.

And forgive me if I am wrong, but there has not been one, ONE, single missive anywhere of sorrow and remorse from the husband.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz
Back