Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

It was a photo of Jessica Durning lying nude on a couch. Looked to be created today. I thought I read a body had been found? If so, who would be posting nude photos of her. Seems distasteful.
I wasn’t able to see post. I agree, what an odd post.

What I saw before it disappeared shortly after the link posted she was not completely nude. She had her butt covered. And you could not see the face. JMO
MOO maybe someone trying to make it look like her. Profile pic was old.
Creeps are CREEPS
however FB security can help find out the ip behind the profile. It has been removed. JESSICA IS STILL CONSIDERED MISSING.
Was this a red herring or a mistake on the person whom created the profile.
Tick Tock the mouse ran up the clock.
Being snarky I know.
Jessica did not deserve this.
Nobody deserves to be a victim of crime.

What I saw before it disappeared shortly after the link posted she was not completely nude. She had her butt covered. And you could not see the face. JMO
MOO maybe someone trying to make it look like her. Profile pic was old.
Creeps are CREEPS
however FB security can help find out the ip behind the profile. It has been removed. JESSICA IS STILL CONSIDERED MISSING.
Was this a red herring or a mistake on the person whom created the profile.
Tick Tock
This is beyond creepy. This is sick!!

It was a photo of Jessica Durning lying nude on a couch. Looked to be created today. I thought I read a body had been found? If so, who would be posting nude photos of her. Seems distasteful.

Absolutely it is. Obviously whoever started it must have had second thoughts, and/or been contacted by her family and asked to remove.

https://www.exploretalent.com/personal/jessica30703/10523012

"I've been dancing, modeling & acting since I was 3 years old. I adore it! I'm a Southern lady, but can flip accents in a second! I've recently started acting & modeling after a break & am ready to work as much as possible! I'm ready, let's do this!"

She truly put herself out there to live life and entertain. Hopeful for news!

An update from Jessica's friend who harried police to look into her missing. Not a lot more to offer, but...

::::UPDATE::::
11/1 We just wanted to update everyone. We are still waiting for results of the DNA test to confirm whether or not the body found dumped 4 blocks from Jessica’s home is her. We don’t have any explanation from the police as to why the results aren’t in yet. We understand the lack of information being given to the public is frustrating to everyone but please don’t take that to mean we have given up hope. Thank you to everyone that continues to pursue #JusticeForJessica !!!

@azure there is a lot more to this case which because of WS TOC can't be stated here.

However, the friend was instrumental in reporting Jessica missing initially to police, and kept on at them to do a welfare check.

She is in contact with Jessica's family who have naturally been keeping her in the frame as to what is happening, and presumably so she can act as a kind of spokesperson in keeping those who have been looking out for Jessica updated.

The length of this case, from a body being found (which was Aug 22) and a positive ID being made, seems extraordinarily long - now well over 2 months.

Last edited:
I think NOPD knows the identity of this body, but for what ever reason is not releasing ID.
Think about it once they do, legally the body will have to be released to next of kin.

If Jessica I hope she gets peace with her mom and sisters.
Maybe they are keeping quite as her death will be just part of the charges brought with a big crime of the underworld of many arrests. I think suspect or suspects are under surveillance and I hope he/she is not sleeping a wink.

JUSTICE4JESSICA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back