Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

Jessica's two sisters and her best friend. This is a must see Brainscratch.
These strong women are fighting for Justice for Jessica.
So much makes sense now after viewing. You will get to know Jessica as a beautiful person who was a victim of DV full force to death.
Part 2 next week.
This case is coming together.
NOPD I hope you are closing in.
DA come on we need you to open your eyes on the dangerous DV case she was murdered because she was finally leaving she did not get the chance. He did what he said he would do. He killed her.
JMO
#JUSTICE4JESSICA
#JESSICA'SARMY4JUSTICE

NOPD has asked anyone with information on Jessica Easterly's death to contact 3rd District Detective's at 504-658-6030 or provide information anonymously through CRIMESTOPPERS at 504-822-1111

They also put out plea for other women like Jessica trying to escape Domestic Violence Situation to not wait but seek immediately help National Domestic Violence Hotline | Get Help Today | 1-800-799-7233 for more information.

You can find the info above on the Brainscratch along with other links from her sister's Twitter regarding Jessica.

#JUSTICE4JESSICA

I want to thank everyone here that has shown an interest in what happened to Jessica right from the beginning. Please continue to share the videos by John Lordan and the timeline of events posted on my Facebook page. We are striving for national media attention on her case to keep the pressure high. She was so much more than what he crushed her down to be in her final year. She deserves so much more than the way her life ended.

I want to thank everyone here that has shown an interest in what happened to Jessica right from the beginning. Please continue to share the videos by John Lordan and the timeline of events posted on my Facebook page. We are striving for national media attention on her case to keep the pressure high. She was so much more than what he crushed her down to be in her final year. She deserves so much more than the way her life ended.

And thank you, Maria, for being such a staunch friend and keeping on the case.

It was your initial Facebook post that was picked up and posted in a FB sleuth group where I first came across it. The bare facts even then sounded decidedly dodgy, and why I set up this case profile here on Websleuths.

Things I want to know:

1. How did Jessica sustain a broken jaw?

2. Did she die in the place she was found?

3. Given it was August and not dark until late, is is really possible not one person happened by and saw her?

4. If she didn't die there, where did she die, and when was she transported to this place?

5. Why did her husband not once issue any public plea for assistance, or go out searching for her himself?

I would really be interested to hear his side, and maybe he will take up John Lordan's offer.

It was your initial post on Facebook that brought Jessica’s plight to my attention. I was born in New Orleans (no longer live there). She was very lucky to have you as a friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back