LA LA - Kayla Shealy, 27, & Kaydence, 5 mos, New Orleans, 19 April 2017

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by BayouBelle_LA, Apr 20, 2017.

1. BayouBelle_LA

BayouBelle_LA Well-Known Member

Woman, infant daughter reported missing may be in danger

NEW ORLEANS -- A woman and her infant daughter are missing and may be in danger.

According to NOPD, Kayla Shealy and her 5-month-old daughter, Kaydence, were last seen on April 19 at 5 p.m. Kayla Shealy, 27, is a reportedly a drug user according to NOPD. She and her 5-month-old baby may be in danger.

Anyone with information on Kayla and Kaydence Shealy's location is asked to call NOPD Detective Qualyndrea Jones at 504-658-6050.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/orl...r-reported-missing-may-be-in-danger/432724506

2. Loading...

3. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

4. bookboarder

bookboarder New Member

Oh no! I live across Lake Pontchartrain from NOLA. I'm going to have to do some research. I can put flyers up, a lot of people come to my city for good fishing from NOLA.

5. bookboarder

bookboarder New Member

Has anyone heard any updates? I can't seem to find anything other than the initial reports. :(

6. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

Rumor was found/located but I'm not so sure.