LA LA - Lindsay Ellixson, 21, East Baton Rouge, 19 November 2013

I’ve been following this case since it happened. Still no public information regarding an arrest or anything. Tigerdroppings forums had some interesting leads locals were following, but nothing came of that, it appears.

It has been 6 years ago, since Lindsay Ellixson was found in Claycut Bayou. Does anybody have more information about this case?
I can't believe that it's taking so long. She deserves justice, and I know somebody knows something.

- Clodumbo

Attachments

• Lindsay Ellixson.jpg
    Lindsay Ellixson.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 6
I’ve been following this case since it happened. Still no public information regarding an arrest or anything. Tigerdroppings forums had some interesting leads locals were following, but nothing came of that, it appears.

The Tigerdroppings Forum usually has some informative information, but sometimes they can take you down a rabbit hole.

- Clodumbo

2019. Still nothing. I live near where this happened and was an acquaintance of her boyfriend at the time. Hoping for justice one day. I have two daughters of my own.

Can you give me her boyfriend at the time initials? This could be helpful.
- Clodumbo

You are correct! It has been 7 years.
clear.png
:(

I have noticed on Lindsay's Facebook Page (which is still active) that she had posted having a relationship with RL (posted on October 17, 2013.)

I wonder if LE spoke to him? He was never mentioned in the media nor did he make a public comment. It appears that he moved to Michigan - the same month after Lindsay was found dead.

She had mentioned on her MeetMe Account that she was looking for a ride from Plaquemine to Denham Springs. I believe that RL was from the Plaquemine area. Perhaps he may know something about Lindsay?

- Clodumbo

Who is RL?

Sheperd_72 - Please send me a private message. I'm not used to this new format! Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back