LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #31

Discussion in 'Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads' started by bessie, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reedus23

reedus23 Well-Known Member

There is no reason and thus the reason they did not release a picture of the truck with the bike under it. MOO

2. De2385

De2385 New Member

Wow! I never realized this. Hmm. One would think If you feel bad, you get food right away. Maybe this is where the pipe came in to play.

3. reedus23

I can establish that by establishing the fact that she is not at the Circle K. If she were there, we wouldn't be here. Since we know she's not at Circle K, the question becomes, where do we look from there for evidence of where Mickey went. Unfortunately, or fortunately, LE hasn't been forthcoming with that information.

4. De2385

De2385 New Member

Right. My ex had OCPD, obsessive compulsive personality disorder, and medication just made him more manic.

Which was a TREAT. ;)

5. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I think the only link LE has to Mickie is where her bike was located. I think that is why we have seen them back there. I do not believe last week's search was a training exercise, or if it was, the location was not simply random. They are looking for Mickie, IMO, but as Tim Miller indicated, if she was put there at WB, she might never be found. Yet where else to look? She could be anywhere.

6. reedus23

To think that LE is going to come out and dispel every bit of speculation and conjecture is, well, misplaced. I'd rather them spend their time looking for Mickey and the perp than telling me I'm wrong.

7. reedus23

Don't get me wrong, the wall of silence drives me crazy too and frustrates the heck out of me. I do wish I knew everything LE knew and not knowing just drives me even crazier. Having said that, there are very good reasons LE doesn't release the information they have. I might not agree with their reasons, but they have reasons none the less. As I indicated before, they can't spend all their time appeasing us or answering our questions, because lord knows the questions would be non-stop if they started answering them. I'd rather have them looking for Mickey and her perp.

8. cluciano63

I'd rather have them issue a short, simple statement that says they are looking for Mickey and the perp.
    (and be doing so, too, obviously.)

9. reedus23

BBM The problem I have there is then I could also say, what if the person who confirmed that it was Mickey on the bike in that picture was wrong? Then where do we go?

10. reedus23

I missed that article. Can you link or point me in the right direction? I too pray you are right and she is just taking a little break.

11. reedus23

BBM Not stopped in front of the video camera.

12. cluciano63

Where do we go anyway? Even if turns out that was not Mickey, somehow...she is still gone. The whole thing about where she was last does not help to know where she is now, at least not unless the driver of the truck is identified and proven to be involved. Then maybe a location could be worked out. But I still believe she was left near her bike.

13. reedus23

I don't mean to sound stupid here, but aren't the pictures black and white? If so, how do we ascertain ANY color from a black and white photo? I'm not telling everyone else its not possible, but my mind is telling me its not possible. Any help here would be appreciated.

14. De2385

De2385 New Member

http://www.schwinnbikes.com/bikes/urban/2012-madison-14401

Here ya go, the specs for both the madison and cutter bikes. I hope the links work, if not you can go to schwinn.com and review the info.

15. fairest of them all

fairest of them all New Member

Yeahhhhhh but FBI was involved so I think maybe they'd be looking over their shoulders a little and would have prevented a mistake like that.......I hope.........IMO

Moo

16. fairest of them all

My opinion only but I favor the perp on foot theory. But I myself would be willing to believe that there was either someone or something cropped out of the pics and it could be another vehicle. I had always been under the impression the photos were still frames out of continuous film but recent discussion (here) has led me to believe that maybe it is a camera that takes a picture every minute or so......so I don't know anymore.

Moo

17. kgeaux

kgeaux New Member

18. 5CentsWorth

5CentsWorth The Proof is in the Pudding

What you are probably seeing as a Darth Vader helmet, I am seeing as Batman, lol.

19. fairest of them all

In my opinion if the pictures were as clear as the picture of Mickey before they were zoomed in and cropped off .....in my opinion they had to be......then yeah they have clearer pictures

20. fairest of them all

Maybe I should see a doctor because I see curb from other side of street as well......yes IMO it looks like it could be an open door but that same diagonal line is there in other pics and its the curb.....IMO you aren't "just seeing things"

Moo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.