Found Deceased LA - Nathan Millard, 42, GA resident on business trip in Baton Rouge, last seen leaving pub, phone found, debit card used, 23 Feb 2023

I was thinking down this same path however I'm confused about him being rolled in plastic then a rug. Could he have pulled that off? IMO
No, I definitely don't think he rolled himself up in that rug or sheet of plastic. But I also don't think anyone is going to call 911 if you OD in a trap house, unfortunately. I'm guessing he fell off the wagon, overestimated his tolerance after years of sobriety or got something that was laced with fentanyl, overdosed, and the people who sold him the drugs rolled him up in that rug/plastic and dumped him where he was found. MOO, of course.

Okay MOO

I think it’s possible he was hit while walking back to the hotel. probs by where his wallet was maybe. driver panic put him in the bed of pick up truck. Buy some time to freak out. Find some where to put the body. Could have had plastic in their procession and maybe carpet was at dump site.

Really really sad what ever happened. this is just my crazy internet theory.

There is no evidence Nathan ever did drugs.
We have Tim Miller and also a friend now confirming he used to have a drinking issue.
If you've been an alcoholic and have one or two drinks, you want more drinks.
You don't go look for fentanyl or meth or whatever, you go look for alcohol, which is far easier to get your hands on.
One addiction don't mean you're willing to take everything else addictive.
I'm a smoker, if I run out of cigarettes I don't go ask my neighbour for a joint. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no evidence Nathan ever did drugs.
We have Tim Miller and also a friend now confirming he used to have a drinking issue.
If you've been an alcoholic and have one or two drinks, you want more drinks.
You don't go look for fentanyl or meth or whatever, you go look for alcohol, which is far easier to get your hands on.
One addiction don't mean you're willing to take everything else addictive.
I'm a smoker, if I run out of cigarettes I don't go ask my neighbour for a joint.
Wish people would stop speculate about things there is no evidence of.
<modsnip>
It's just that in knowing who NM could have met up with ... may help to solve the 'whys' of how he wound up in such sad circumstances !
No matter what NM did or didn't do, accident or something else --I do not think he deserved to meet this fate.
My own assumption is that everyone wants justice for NM if warranted.
Certainly answers for his family.
Regardless of everything , they deserve to know the full truth.

The manner in which he was found makes me believe someone else had something to hide.
If this was an accident, why not call 911 and request an ambulance or at least LE, for starters ?
If NM passed on a sidewalk or by a wooded area, why wrap him up in plastic and the carpet ?

The above post #271 in this thread may shed some light, but outside of what we've been told by Tim Miller and the friend, we have to wait for the coroner to declare a cause of death.
My .02.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I definitely don't think he rolled himself up in that rug or sheet of plastic. But I also don't think anyone is going to call 911 if you OD in a trap house, unfortunately. I'm guessing he fell off the wagon, overestimated his tolerance after years of sobriety or got something that was laced with fentanyl, overdosed, and the people who sold him the drugs rolled him up in that rug/plastic and dumped him where he was found. MOO, of course.
This is almost exactly where my mind went. He's drunk, gets an opportunity to party and is given "a percocet" or something equally harmless sounding that kills him. Party people then rob and dispose of him. Possibly with intent, possibly without - probably with "semi-intent" if that's a thing.

I don't think this is victim blaming, I certainly like to have a little fun when I get a chance. My version isn't exactly that but it's no better or worse. It just seems kind of likely as we see that type of thing happen a lot.

Might turn out to have just got straight up mugged but they usually leave those guys in the bushes - and they don't have their pin numbers. You can torture somebody's pin out of them, I suppose but it's easier just to get them messed up and confused enough to tell it to you.

This is almost exactly where my mind went. He's drunk, gets an opportunity to party and is given "a percocet" or something equally harmless sounding that kills him. Party people then rob and dispose of him. Possibly with intent, possibly without - probably with "semi-intent" if that's a thing.

I don't think this is victim blaming, I certainly like to have a little fun when I get a chance. My version isn't exactly that but it's no better or worse. It just seems kind of likely as we see that type of thing happen a lot.

Might turn out to have just got straight up mugged but they usually leave those guys in the bushes - and they don't have their pin numbers. You can torture somebody's pin out of them, I suppose but it's easier just to get them messed up and confused enough to tell it to you.
Agreed, I certainly don't intend any of my speculation to be victim blaming of any kind. I've certainly experimented with my fair share of party enhancers in the past, and it's sobering to think about how much trust you have to have that what you're being given is what someone says it is and that it hasn't been laced with anything that's going to kill you.

And while we don't know that he's ever experimented with anything stronger than a Bud Light, we do know that he was withdrawing cash from multiple ATMs in a seedy neighborhood between 1 and 2 am after becoming so intoxicated he couldn't be served at the bar. There are only two things one might need cash for in that kind of neighborhood at that time of night, and neither is a box of Girl Scout cookies. That certainly doesn't make his death his own fault, and anyone who was involved in any way in his death or dumping his body where they did should be charged with the appropriate crime, whatever they might have done.

My heart is breaking for his wife to have to hear about speculation of the possible connection to a gentleman’s club. Her husband is missing with this on top of it. Jmho
No one is judging NM.
Rather, they are looking for any clue to show why he was found wrapped up and thrown in an abandoned building..
His family needs answers and also to know if NM was harmed ; and one would assume they want answers no matter what.
It would be unheard of for LE to conceal this from his wife ... as she deserves to know what happened to NM.
Laced drinks or drugs are dangerous, especially if the person indulging has abstained for a time and thus more vulnerable to the side effects.

That would also explain why he was hitting up ATMs between 1 and 2 am, if he needed more cash to meet up with one of the dancers who was willing to do some freelancing.
That's the most concerning part , if he met with harm or if there was an accident and people didn't want to have increased scrutiny from LE -- so they hid him ?
Imo.

Okay MOO

I think it’s possible he was hit while walking back to the hotel. probs by where his wallet was maybe. driver panic put him in the bed of pick up truck. Buy some time to freak out. Find some where to put the body. Could have had plastic in their procession and maybe carpet was at dump site.

Really really sad what ever happened. this is just my crazy internet theory.
You're right about transporting a body in that it can't be easy but it's done all of the time.

Here is an edited transcript of the T Miller interview

< deleted sections; leaving the pertinent timeline & stuff >

Reporter:
if you can walk us through a timeline

... from the time
he left the uh the Irish Pub until the next time he was physically seen

by Witnesses and everything it was like three hours

... from Irish Pub to motel's a block away and uh
from the Irish Pub until where he was seen
Down basically at the Greyhound station it was probably 15 minute walk

I've got like copies of the ATM transactions and I believe there was one
that was just checking the balance there was another one when he took
some money out uh then there was a couple other ones
just checking balances

and then there was a couple other ones taking the money
out none of them were large amounts of money

... his billfold was found which was
closer to the Greyhound bus station

... he talked to
somebody there <> so again that's three hour window where it's
almost four hour window from the time that he left the pub and until uh he
talked to that person at the bus station

<> let's just say a person of interest and again I don't want to get
too involved in the investigation but the uh the outcome doesn't look good

... I do understand there were possibly additional ATM
interactions at 5 30 in the morning there where we actually seen where that
transaction took place

... three hour lapse also between the transaction I'm gonna say right
around 2 30 to almost 5 30 so what happened in that three hour period
of time I think without going into detail - I think something happened in that three
hour period of time

... we want to be an asset on this and not a liability
-T Miller

Wife said she was shown video of someone who wasn't him using his card to withdraw money at Greyhound. Do we know the other withdrawals were him? Granted, atm robbers don't usually withdraw small amounts or log in just to check the balance.

Wife said she was shown video of someone who wasn't him using his card to withdraw money at Greyhound. Do we know the other withdrawals were him? Granted, atm robbers don't usually withdraw small amounts or log in just to check the balance.
Nathan is somewhere in the area between 11:30 when leaving the Pub and last seen by witnesses at 5:30am. Times aren't precise but a bit flexible within minutes. I believe I have this right that the first group of atm activity was the victim using his debit card to check balances, etc, also, he removed nominal amounts of cash.

However, NM no longer used his debit for atm after 2:30 although transactions were made later, for instance, one at 5:30am that was not NM.

IMHO NM was under the influence when he speaks to the lady at the bus station at 5:30am. Nathan knew he somehow lost his phone.

We don't know where he was or what he was doing between 2:30 - 5:30 when he appears at the bus station in, possibly, a confused and or inebriated state only never to be seen alive again.

Hopefully, there's cameras around the b station bc something happened to NM here or near here at or around 5:30.

He never used his debit card again but someone else did around the time he's being rolled in a rug by a person who knew that hard to see exact spot even existed where his body was found. It may have taken two ppl to complete this task.

There is a homeless man in the middle of the story who was spotted walking or talking with NM but he has been exonerated of any wrongdoing.

I welcome any corrections bc this story needs to factual as we proceed. Thx

JMO and all that jazz

Has the Gentlemens club been confirmed? One of the girls may have entrapped him with a promise of sex or drugs. Maybe he was bragging about how much money he made. They may have picked him up after the bar, drove him to the place he was ultimately found, robbed him, forced him to give his ATM pin. Kept him alive while they confirmed it, then killed him and rolled him up. Got $ near a greyhound station to make LE think it was a homeless transient who bought a bus ticket.

Closed funeral home. Most of this area has been bought up by the ExxonMobil refinery just west and north as a green buffer. Not a lot of people out and about in that area.
So, this dangerous depressed area of the city is owned by a large corporation and allowed to be turned into a dangerous slum? It is considered a green buffer, whatever that is. I can't wrap my head around this.

Last edited:
Wrapping a body in a rug (or anything else) is almost always used immediately prior to transport. As gross as it sounds, it's just easier to move a dead person wrapped up, than unwrapped. So for that reason alone, I'm guessing the rug wasn't already there in that cinder block garage. One of the news reports I watched this morning said wrapped in a rug and covered in plastic. If this is accurate, I'd guess the plastic was there, but the rug came from somewhere else.

jmo
Are we certain yet that he died outdoors?

You're right about transporting a body in that it can't be easy but it's done all of the time.

Here is an edited transcript of the T Miller interview

< deleted sections; leaving the pertinent timeline & stuff >

Reporter:
if you can walk us through a timeline

... from the time
he left the uh the Irish Pub until the next time he was physically seen

by Witnesses and everything it was like three hours

... from Irish Pub to motel's a block away and uh
from the Irish Pub until where he was seen
Down basically at the Greyhound station it was probably 15 minute walk

I've got like copies of the ATM transactions and I believe there was one
that was just checking the balance there was another one when he took
some money out uh then there was a couple other ones
just checking balances

and then there was a couple other ones taking the money
out none of them were large amounts of money

... his billfold was found which was
closer to the Greyhound bus station

... he talked to
somebody there <> so again that's three hour window where it's
almost four hour window from the time that he left the pub and until uh he
talked to that person at the bus station

<> let's just say a person of interest and again I don't want to get
too involved in the investigation but the uh the outcome doesn't look good

... I do understand there were possibly additional ATM
interactions at 5 30 in the morning there where we actually seen where that
transaction took place

... three hour lapse also between the transaction I'm gonna say right
around 2 30 to almost 5 30 so what happened in that three hour period
of time I think without going into detail - I think something happened in that three
hour period of time

... we want to be an asset on this and not a liability
-T Miller

Thank you for this timeline.
Drugs are being talked about so much but I don't think that they are definite.
honestly, at the bus station whoever he talked to stated he was confused and asked for directions back to the hotel.
This poor guy could of just been so very drunk ( considering he had been sober for a while) got lost, was trying to find his way back to the hotel.
Maybe he was nervous about how much money he spent at the strippy... (explains all the balance checks)
lost his phone so couldn't get an uber.. if he made a small withdrawal the intention could of been cab fare.
* My gut is telling me he was drunk lost and disoriented. his demise was SOMEONE who crossed paths with him.
I don't know it it's a murder, or an accident.
But Miller mentioned a POI so I am hoping we find out soon.

for the Sake of his wife, I really hope he wasnt out looking to be unfaithful. :(

So, this dangerous depressed area of the city is owned by a large corporation and allowed to be turned into a dangerous slum? It is considered a green buffer, whatever that is. I can't wrap my head around this.
I have a feeling that the area of the city in question has ranged from "iffy" to downright dangerous for generations.

There appear to be many homes and businesses in the area that the corporation would not own. Likewise, the any member of the public can use any streets through corporate owned lots that are maintained by the city at any time, day or night.

In short, I just dont see how the large corporation contributed to this death.

Last edited:
Nathan is somewhere in the area between 11:30 when leaving the Pub and last seen by witnesses at 5:30am. Times aren't precise but a bit flexible within minutes. I believe I have this right that the first group of atm activity was the victim using his debit card to check balances, etc, also, he removed nominal amounts of cash.

However, NM no longer used his debit for atm after 2:30 although transactions were made later, for instance, one at 5:30am that was not NM.

IMHO NM was under the influence when he speaks to the lady at the bus station at 5:30am. Nathan knew he somehow lost his phone.

We don't know where he was or what he was doing between 2:30 - 5:30 when he appears at the bus station in, possibly, a confused and or inebriated state only never to be seen alive again.

Hopefully, there's cameras around the b station bc something happened to NM here or near here at or around 5:30.

He never used his debit card again but someone else did around the time he's being rolled in a rug by a person who knew that hard to see exact spot even existed where his body was found. It may have taken two ppl to complete this task.

There is a homeless man in the middle of the story who was spotted walking or talking with NM but he has been exonerated of any wrongdoing.

JMO and all that jazz
Spoke to the lady at the Greyhound station at 2:30, not 5:30.

Mostly green buffer immediately around the plant and this site but the surrounding area beyond the few blocks of greenbelt is low socioeconomic.

JMO and all that jazz
His talk with the female at bus station was 2:30 AM. Don't think there is any sign of him after that time, he was not there when his debit card was used by someone else at 5:30 AM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back