Found Deceased LA - Nevaeh Allen, 2, Belaire, Baton Rouge, 24 Sep 2021 *mother, stepfather arrested*

@WAFB
Perry Robinson, III
Mom continued to say that her kids, including her 11-month-old, went to sleep for a nap. When the baby’s father woke up, Neveah was missing. The 11-month-old is safe. She says she was wearing a yellow dress with pineapples when she last saw her.
She added that the front door was left open, but says “she is not the type to wander off.”

I’m local to this story but not in that area of town. Such a sad story. Dad takes a nap with 2 year old step daughter and 11 month daughter- nap is 3 and 1/2 hours. When the school age kids come home at 4:15, the two year old is gone. That’s a long nap with busy littles.

STATEWIDE NEWS RELEASE
September 24, 2021
Level II Endangered/Missing Child Advisory

Baton Rouge – The Louisiana State Police has issued a Level II Endangered Missing Child Advisory on behalf of the Baton Rouge Police Department for a 2-year-old child that was reported missing from her residence, 12646 La Belle Avenue, in the Belaire neighborhood of Baton Rouge, LA.

The child was last seen by her stepfather this afternoon, September 24, 2021, when he took a nap at the residence at approximately 1:00 p.m. When the siblings arrived home from school at approximately 4:15 p.m., the apartment door was open and the child was missing. She is believed to be in imminent danger.
Nevaeh Allen is a two-year-old black female with black hair and brown eyes. She is approximately 33” tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing a yellow dress with pineapples and no shoes.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Nevaeh Allen should immediately contact the Baton Rouge Police Department at 225-389-2000 or local law enforcement by dialing 911.

Contact Information:
Sgt. Dustin Dwight
Louisiana State Police
Public Affairs Section
Office: (225) 925-6202

1C2F1462-AF81-422B-B438-009B0CA3402D.jpeg

I’m local to this story but not in that area of town. Such a sad story. Dad takes a nap with 2 year old step daughter and 11 month daughter- nap is 3 and 1/2 hours. When the school age kids come home at 4:15, the two year old is gone. That’s a long nap with busy littles.
He may have thought she would wake him up moving around when she woke up but slept deeper than normal.

We have seen this far too many times. Stepfathers, open doors, too long of naps and a not sob great photo of the missing little child. Let’s try to keep sweet Nevaeh’s thread from getting buried. I’m suspicious and jaded.

We have seen this far too many times. Stepfathers, open doors, too long of naps and a not sob great photo of the missing little child. Let’s try to keep sweet Nevaeh’s thread from getting buried. I’m suspicious and jaded.

Do we know if the apartment door was "open" or was it "unlocked."

The reporter in the embedded video describes the door as being "unlocked" when the older siblings came home.

In the written article: "Officials said Nevaeh’s siblings returned home after school at 4:15 p.m., the door was open and the toddler was missing."

BRPROUD | ‘I just want my baby home’: Search underway for missing 2-year-old

Do we know if the apartment door was "open" or was it "unlocked."

The reporter in the embedded video describes the door as being "unlocked" when the older siblings came home.

In the written article: "Officials said Nevaeh’s siblings returned home after school at 4:15 p.m., the door was open and the toddler was missing."

BRPROUD | ‘I just want my baby home’: Search underway for missing 2-year-old

If I had to guess I would think unlocked, but that’s just a guess. I’m glad FBI is already involved.

If I had to guess I would think unlocked, but that’s just a guess. I’m glad FBI is already involved.

If the door was unlocked and closed that means if the child left on her own she would have to open the door and close the door behind her.
I'm having a hard time picturing a 2 year old closing the door behind her.
JMO.

I live in Louisiana. Our weather is BLAZING hot and super sticky. But we got a crazy couple of days of drier and not so hot weather. I definitely know people were opening their doors! Especially on the heels of hurricane destruction and repairs. So, normally, I would say not "open". But these past couple of days, it is possible!

I'm always suspicious of the random missing during nap, though. Those end badly, in the majority of cases we see.

I am wondering where the stepdad and both kids were sleeping in the house.. First of all was Nevaeh in a crib or put down for a nap on a bed or couch? I understand mom says she is not the type to wander off but she is definitely at the age where getting out of a crib or playpen is "A thing" and exploring would be fun.

Also, were the kids in the same room as each other, was the 11 month old in the same room as the stepdad, was Nevaeh in a front room? Considering the possibility of a kidnapping and why N would have been taken as opposed to the younger child, .. Was she easily visible and accessible?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back