LA - Oscar Figueroa, 78, killed, 11yo girl raped, Coteau, 24 Sept 2009

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by heartfortruth, Oct 1, 2009.

1. heartfortruth

heartfortruth New Member

http://www.kplctv.com/story/11200939/murder-suspect-on-the-run

http://www.iberianet.com/news/murde...cle_5bbdf764-4370-5ca9-891a-9ced07ace4ca.html

I have never started a thread and I got in trouble for a link I posted; if this is not correct please delete and please let me know the reason . TIA

This happened in Coteau , LA . An email I received from a relative in the area said the trouble all started Sept. 24th. The email included a "before and after" picture of Alexis, the 11 year old victim and asked for prayers. I am posting this here for that reason as I know how sympathetic you all are towards all victims of crime and especially children.
    I did not post the pictures because I couldn't figure out how. I wish I could.

I did a search to see if this had already been posted and didn't find anything. I apologize in advance if I missed it.

2. Loading...

3. Figgy0623

Figgy0623 New Member

Im the victim alexis from the crime scene that occured on September 25 2009. Ive left a message on the vistor message section please just contact me. But im alive and well. If you still have the pictures or not id just like to know

4. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

:welcome: It is wonderful to know you are alive and well! I sent a PM to Heartfortruth letting her know you are interested in contacting her but she has not posted since 2016, so I am not sure if she will get the message.

5. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

Welcome, Figgy! Thank you for coming to WS.