Description:

• Date of Birth: November 18, 1933
  • Race: White/Caucasian
  • Height: 6' 0" (72 inches)
  • Weight: 210 lbs
  • Hair Color: Graying/Black - Salt & Pepper
  • Eye Color: Green
  • Nickname/Alias: Unknown
  • Distinguishing Marks/Features: Has a hair transplant along hairline. Scar from gall bladder removal.
  • Clothing & Personal Items: A long-sleeved, white, pin-striped, button-up dress shirt. Dark colored wool slacks. Blue, gray & silver Air Nike Wiz size 12 athletic shoes. Possibly wearing a dark colored leather belt. A Gucci wristwatch with a red & green round face.
  • Identifiers: DNA available
  • Other: Medical - Suffers from Parkinson’s Disease and early onset Alzheimer's Disease.
Circumstances of Disappearance:
LeBlanc went missing from Covington, Louisiana on February 2, 2003. He was last seen at approximately 2:00 p.m. at his residence on North Azalea Drive in the Flowers Estate subdivision. He left on his 10-speed mountain bike to go for a ride but never returned. He has never been heard from again.

At the time of his disappearance, LeBlanc was suffering from medical issues that included brief episodes of memory loss in addition to seizures, which makes him immobile. His whereabouts remain unknown.

Investigators:
  • St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office: (985) 809-8200
    Reference Case#: 2003-001204
  • LSU FACES Laboratory: (225) 578-4761; faces@lsu.edu
    Reference Case#: MP449
NamUs Case Number: MP681
NCIC Case Number: M972992131

Paul Allen LeBlanc - LA Repository for Unidentified & Missing People
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
4764DMLA - Paul Allen LeBlanc

The Charley Project stated his bike was a Schwinn and that it was eventually located.
Other agencies state his bike was a Huffy and that it was never found.

If anyone can clarify, that would be appreciated. Also would like to know when and where the bike was found, if it actually was located.

Last edited:

What does it take to create change? A man to go MISSING AND NEVER FOUND?

It was February 2, 2003 – seven years ago when my father Paul A. LeBlanc age 69 went for a bike ride in Flowers Estates, a Covington neighborhood. Hours later he became a statistic for missing persons. For the newcomers to the area, this was not a Katrina event. Paul was a youthful senior - physically fit man that went missing while biking with a chronic health condition as Parkinson’s Disease and early dementia (Alzheimers’s).

Continue reading: Silver Alert

What does it take to create change? A man to go MISSING AND NEVER FOUND?

It was February 2, 2003 – seven years ago when my father Paul A. LeBlanc age 69 went for a bike ride in Flowers Estates, a Covington neighborhood. Hours later he became a statistic for missing persons. For the newcomers to the area, this was not a Katrina event. Paul was a youthful senior - physically fit man that went missing while biking with a chronic health condition as Parkinson’s Disease and early dementia (Alzheimers’s).

Continue reading: Silver Alert
Anything new? Prayers for his family... So terribly sad

For 20 years now, a Northshore woman has searched for clues about her father who vanished without a trace from his Covington neighborhood.

The sheriff’s office conducted searches, which yielded few leads, but Paul Leblanc’s daughter says she’s never giving up. February 2003, on a cold day near the banks of the Tchefuncte River, Susan Leblanc’s life forever changed.

”He was having a difficult time with dystonia, episodes of Parkinson’s disease and some dementia,” she said.

”After lunch, he hugged me and kissed me and said I love you and he seemed disoriented. He was going for a bike ride and then that was the end of it, no more communication and the search began,” she said.

”There was nothing to go on, I was hoping there would be more national media coverage,” she said.

The Flower Estates neighborhood where Leblanc disappeared is heavily wooded with homes far apart and no one was able to trace his movements once he left home that day nearly 20 years ago.

Susan Leblanc says searchers for space shuttle pieces after the 2003 Columbia disaster, also looked for her father.

”There was a small surge of local policemen and military because they were out looking for pieces of the shuttle,” said Leblanc.

”I was running to businesses and churches saying please help put it in your news,” Leblanc said.

While many questions and a giant hole in her life remain, her father’s memory lives on. A plaque on the Mandeville lakefront contains words from ‘Phantom of the Opera,’ a play Sue enjoyed with her father.

”It’s a very meaningful place to be to reflect on him and all the wonderful things he brought to our community,” said Susan.

I have the impression that he was kidnapped with the intention of robbing him but perhaps it went wrong and he was murdered..
rest in peace

• paul_allen_leblanc_1.jpg
  • paul_allen_leblanc_2.jpg
  • leblanc_paul3.jpg
  • leblanc_paul4.jpg
  • leblanc_paul5.jpg
LeBlanc, circa 2003

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors