GUILTY LA - Pepettra Guidroz, 47, stabbed to death, Houma, March 2011

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by mysticrose, Mar 10, 2011.

1. mysticrose

mysticrose The key to change... is to let go of fear

ZACHARY, LA (WAFB) - A police unit is investigating a bizarre homicide involving a couple from a different city.

According to the Zachary Police Department, Stanley Guidroz, 52, of Houma walked into the police station Wednesday afternoon and told officers he had killed his wife, Pepettra Guidroz, 47, and her body was in his car.

Investigators said the suspect showed up at the police station around 12:30 p.m. asking to speak to an officer, telling them, "I just killed my wife."

Her body was found inside a blue Ford Mustang parked on the back lot of the station.

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=14218797

2. Loading...

3. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

4. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

OMG - how disturbing. Argument over breakie then he stabs her to death? Egads!

Mel

5. WestCoastLady

WestCoastLady Member

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20110310/HURBLOG/110319940?Title=Murder-suspect-linked-to-Washington-state-cold-case

WHOA!!!!! Just googled and found this article.....haven't even read the whole thing yet, but WOW!!!

6. chemcopout

chemcopout New Member

with it being likely this man killed his own toddler son, now just killed his own wife, do you think there are other victims out there?
    obviously he had no problem killing his own baby decades ago, and now his wife. i wonder if he's responsible for any other murders out there..
    he's getting older in the years now, maybe he got tired of it

7. UdbCrzy2

UdbCrzy2 New Member

8. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Right? Social Security records say she died in 1997. I know the link said 1995. She lived in several States. If he lived in all those States with her they may want to check out any murders commited while he's been around.

9. Kimberlyd125

Kimberlyd125 Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet

I have lived in Zachary all my life and this was so shocking. We are a rapidly growing "small town" and things like this are unheard of.
    Has anybody seen any updates as to why he picked Zachary PD?

O/T:
    As a side note, we lost our police chief yesterday. Chief John Herty died due to heart problems. His son died a little over a week ago while working out from a heart attack. He was in his early 30's. The Herty family had already lost 2 very young sons from sudden heart attacks. One was in high school and one had just entered boot camp.
    This family has been through so much.

10. Kimberlyd125

Kimberlyd125 Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet

11. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2015/02/11/3634310_man-charged-in-1983-killing-of.html?rh=1