LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

"I want my baby. Please, my baby.......[later in the clip] My baby never walked out this yard. He always stayed in the yard, playing. Playing with the dogs or playing with his toys."

I believe her
I don"t think he did "walk out this yard" . He was either abducted (highly unlikely imo,) or he was carried or driven out off the yard. Thus not walking out. By whom and why is another matter.

I get the sense there is a lot going on behind the scenes. I think they have a pretty good idea of what happened. Waiting to see if more comes to light. Poor little man [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigil Thursday evening for missing Claiborne Parish boy
http://m.ksla.com/ksla/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:jommKbeB
BBM
[...]
Here's the latest on the search for Phillips:
- He's now been missing for more than a week.
- According to Claiborne Parish Sheriff Ken Bailey, "some law enforcement" are still involved with the search.
- Bailey said Phillips' mother, Sheilia Philllips, took a polygraph test, but he cannot comment on whether or not she passed.
- According to Phillips' mother, they had only been living in their home off Highway 152 for a "few months."
- Phillips is described as weighing 45 pounds, standing 3-feet-tall and was last seen wearing a white shirt, blue jeans and black and gold rain boots.
- If you have any information, call the Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office at (318) 927-2011 or 800-810-2011; or,Contact Sgt. Stacey Pearson, of the Louisiana Clearinghouse for Missing and Exploited Children/AMBER, by calling (337) 962-2605 or sending email to stacey.pearson@la.gov.

"Bailey said Phillips' mother, Sheilia Philllips, took a polygraph test, but he cannot comment on whether or not she passed."

Interesting. I would imagine if she past the polygraph she (his Mum) would be quite willing to disclose it.
No word on whether the step dad allegedly passed his.

"Bailey said Phillips' mother, Sheilia Philllips, took a polygraph test, but he cannot comment on whether or not she passed."

Interesting. I would imagine if she past the polygraph she (his Mum) would be quite willing to disclose it.
No word on whether the step dad allegedly passed his.

Interesting! This could go either way, obviously. But I am very curious to know if she passed the test. If she did not, that would explain a lot. Her passing or failing (and the subsequent release of that information) could make a difference in how the players behind the scene move. I get why they are hushed about that.

I think stepdad/boyfriend is claiming he passed. I'm not clear on whether or not this has been confirmed by LE.

He said the family is hurting, especially after hearing rumors he could have something to do with Junior's disappearance. Gilbert said he volunteered to take a lie detectors test and passed.

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/A-...arch-continues-for-4-year-old--479205683.html

UGH!
Sitting in my hands and biting my lip!
If only we could discuss other info...........
IMO, this sweet little baby never stood a chance.

Interesting! This could go either way, obviously. But I am very curious to know if she passed the test. If she did not, that would explain a lot. Her passing or failing (and the subsequent release of that information) could make a difference in how the players behind the scene move. I get why they are hushed about that.

I think stepdad/boyfriend is claiming he passed. I'm not clear on whether or not this has been confirmed by LE.

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/A-...arch-continues-for-4-year-old--479205683.html

Last I heard the information about stepdad passing a polygraph came from him, not LE. I'm glad mom took one. LE may not reveal the results right now even if she passed since polygraphs are only one tool in an investigation.

I hope there's no foul play in little Rondreiz' disappearance although the search is probably in recovery mode by now. :tears:

Last I heard the information about stepdad passing a polygraph came from him, not LE. I'm glad mom took one. LE may not reveal the results right now even if she passed since polygraphs are only one tool in an investigation.

I hope there's no foul play in little Rondreiz' disappearance although the search is probably in recovery mode by now. :tears:
Can u guide me to where step dad says he passed the lie detector test?
I’ve been googling and can’t find it

Can u guide me to where step dad says he passed the lie detector test?
I’ve been googling and can’t find it

Sorry for not adding the link! Here it is:

Nicholas Gilbert, the step-father, said he does not believe their son wandered away from the front yard.

"Whoever picked Junior up, no matter how they feel or what's going on, just drop him off," Gilbert said.

He said the family is hurting, especially after hearing rumors he could have something to do with Junior's disappearance. Gilbert said he volunteered to take a lie detectors test and passed.

I noticed this is not a quote. Did he actually say these words?
Also he (although, again not quoted) does not deny involvement of Junior's disappearance. Rather that there are "rumors" (passive language employed to conceal identity and or involvement/responcibility)

Family, community sticking together to find a four-year-old missing boy from Claiborne Parish

The vigil almost left his mother speechless.

“Thank y’all for taking the time to come out and supporting me. I love y’all for everything y’all done and y’all still do. Thank everyone who is still trying to look for my baby. Thank y’all so much," Shelia Phillips, Jr.'s mother, said.

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Fa...ing-boy-from-Claiborne-Parish--479604033.html

There's a short clip of Junior's mom speaking at the end of newscast.

Family, community sticking together to find a four-year-old missing boy from Claiborne Parish

The vigil almost left his mother speechless.

“Thank y’all for taking the time to come out and supporting me. I love y’all for everything y’all done and y’all still do. Thank everyone who is still trying to look for my baby. Thank y’all so much," Shelia Phillips, Jr.'s mother, said.

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Fa...ing-boy-from-Claiborne-Parish--479604033.html

There's a short clip of Junior's mom speaking at the end of newscast.

BBM

There are some beautiful framed pictures of Junior set out at that vigil, he has such a cute little face. I don't know if it's because a lot of pictures of him seem to be taken from a height taller than him, but he looks so small and vulnerable, even for a four-year old who is small and vulnerable.

I don't know. I can sympathize that a mother with a missing child would be in so much pain, and I'm glad she felt the support of the community there, but that vigil wasn't for Shelia, it was for Junior.

BBM

There are some beautiful framed pictures of Junior set out at that vigil, he has such a cute little face. I don't know if it's because a lot of pictures of him seem to be taken from a height taller than him, but he looks so small and vulnerable, even for a four-year old who is small and vulnerable.

I don't know. I can sympathize that a mother with a missing child would be in so much pain, and I'm glad she felt the support of the community there, but that vigil wasn't for Shelia, it was for Junior.
I'm still waiting for.
Where's the concern for what junior maybe going through.?
Where's the plea?

Is he warm?
Is he hungry?
Is he drinking?
Is he hurt?

There is none of that, no concern for his welfare, it's all about what she (mum) is going through. Where's her maternal instinct?

Is Junior beyond care (dead) and thats why she isn't saying what would come first and foremost.
This is not going to end well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back