LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

Does or has anyone been able to locate the pond on google maps?

I posted an image a few pages back. Type in 2769 Highway 152. This is the church (was command center for public search). Look to the west of the church. There is a large clearing south of 152 with two adjacent ponds. The boys home is located off the dirt road just northwest of this area (there is a smaller clearing there as well). I believe they are draining the pond furthest from the road on this property, but you’ll also notice there are other ponds nearby. All news reports I’ve read stated the pond is about a mile south of the boys home. I can’t understand why someone would dispose of him on someone else’s property though. I would bet that if he is in fact in a body of water, that it would be the one a little further west with easy access from the high line, but I’m just an armchair detective. ����*♀️

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    973.6 KB · Views: 73
Search volunteers "pinged' locations using the Waze app. We were advised to use the app so volunteers wouldn't get lost since the woods can be very confusing. His address is Lisbon, although they actually live between Lisbon and Dubach.

I posted an image a few pages back. Type in 2769 Highway 152. This is the church (was command center for public search). Look to the west of the church. There is a large clearing south of 152 with two adjacent ponds. The boys home is located off the dirt road just northwest of this area (there is a smaller clearing there as well). I believe they are draining the pond furthest from the road on this property, but you’ll also notice there are other ponds nearby. All news reports I’ve read stated the pond is about a mile south of the boys home. I can’t understand why someone would dispose of him on someone else’s property though. I would bet that if he is in fact in a body of water, that it would be the one a little further west with easy access from the high line, but I’m just an armchair detective. ����*♀️
Disposal on someone else’s property potentially says, he wandered off, that person kidnapped him etc etc.

But then why discard on someone else’s property and take the risk of being seen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search volunteers "pinged' locations using the Waze app. We were advised to use the app so volunteers wouldn't get lost since the woods can be very confusing. His address is Lisbon, although they actually live between Lisbon and Dubach.

Are you actively involved in the search? Please forgive me if you stated this and i missed it.

Are you actively involved in the search? Please forgive me if you stated this and i missed it.

No, I am not. I went to assist the first Saturday and we were told to download the waze app. There are some members of the public that have continued to insert themselves in the investigation, but officially, there is no ongoing public search and LE has asked the public to stay away from the area.

I recall it being mentioned that it would take ~3 days to drain the pond. Today is day two. It’s eerily quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conflicting reports abound. Sheesh. This news station mentions that one pond was drained, but that the Sheriff doesn't know if they will drain more.

CLAIBORNE PARISH, LA (KSLA) -
Authorities investigating the disappearance of a Claiborne Parish boy found nothing when they drained a pond this week.

It was one of the same ponds about a mile south of Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips' house at Lisbon that divers searched April 8.

Workers began draining it Monday.

Claiborne Sheriff Ken Bailey said he does not yet know whether they will try draining another pond.

http://www.ksla.com/story/37980668/...-about-4-year-old-missing-in-claiborne-parish

I believed they were searching one particular pond, but this says “ponds”. I wonder if that means the first one was completed and they didn’t find anything. They must be pretty confident on whatever source or tip led them to the pond(s) since it seems to be a major (and maybe singular) focus.

https://www.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/posts/1702237826479901
I agree, this pond drain was based on them reviewing a neighbors surveillance system one of the links said.
So maybe they have a specific window of time narrowed down.

This sounds like a solid tip. (I wanted to say hopeful but couldn't)

I agree, this pond drain was based on them reviewing a neighbors surveillance system one of the links said.
So maybe they have a specific window of time narrowed down.

Hi there, I'm a new user. I signed up specifically to comment on this case and I saw this story last night in another forum. I just so happen to come across this site searching for info on this little guy,
Dear God where is this baby boy. It has been too long since he's been missing.
I see exactly where his home is on goggle maps now. Can I post a link to it's exact location?

Are there any updates about his whereabouts? No one seems to have any info on him.
I prayed about him last night too in hopes of him still being alive somewhere in the woods.
I fell asleep asking where are you sweet boy. In that state of being asleep & awake
I kept asking the question where are you <modsnip> I really hope they find him soon.

Where is this little guy? He disappeared on April 5 and it's already April 18. Its way to long for him to survive alone in the woods. Where is he? This is not good.

Detectives find nothing after draining pond in search of missing 4-year old

CLAIBORNE PARISH, La. (KNOE) A pond search turned up nothing after being drained by authorities as they search for a missing Claiborne Parish 4-year old. Rondreiz "Junior' Phillips went missing April 5th. Authorities have been searching ponds near his home to find him.

On Monday, Claiborne Parish Sheriff Office, FBI, and Homeland Security started to drain a pond just a mile south of Junior's home. Wednesday afternoon, Sheriff Ken Bailey told KNOE after draining the pond that the team found nothing.

[...]

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/De...n-search-of-missing-4-year-old-480156393.html

Referring to article in above post : Is it just me or anyone else wondering why Homeland Security would be involved ? Perhaps it's just because they had the resources needed - just seems odd.

This post lands at random.

Websleuths is fact-based and does not allow discussion of visions, psychic experiences, paranormal, etc.

:wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back