LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

I'm intrigued to know if a Gfund me has been set up. If so, by whom and what the amount raised, if any?

I'm intrigued to know if a Gfund me has been set up. If so, by whom and what the amount raised, if any?

I had contacted sheriff’s department regarding initiating a reward and then they posted reward info. To my knowledge, no other fund has been set up. I am a CPA and would be willing to initiate something if there is interest.

Referring to article in above post : Is it just me or anyone else wondering why Homeland Security would be involved ? Perhaps it's just because they had the resources needed - just seems odd.

The office of homeland security and the office of emergency preparedness are jointed and that is who directs amber alerts. There is also a representative of OEP at every parish sheriff office, so I’m thinking they asked for additional assistance, especially considering the size of their office and resource/personnel constraints.

Reward now $10,000 for missing Claiborne Parish toddler

CLAIBORNE PARISH, LA - A Claiborne Parish businessman is offering a $5000 reward to help find Rondreiz "Junior" Phillips.

Last week the FBI announced it too was offering a $5000 reward, bringing the total to $10,000.

[...]

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/new...r-missing-claiborne-parish-toddler/1129004186
I have been in the hospital and will be going back over the threads. Do they now believe he was taken?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

I have been in the hospital and will be going back over the threads. Do they now believe he was taken?

Not much information from LE so far. FBI offered a 5,000 $ reward and a local business man offered another 5K. Mother took a polygraph test, results were not publicized. They are focusing on „areas of interest“, drained a pond (or several ponds) and didn‘t find him.

3 little boys ( many other too, just our more recent boys) are still missing. This is insane.

I can only get comfort in knowing they are probably all playing together. Big smiles and glorious laughter. Bring home Jr, Joe and Lucas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, I'm a new user. I signed up specifically to comment on this case and I saw this story last night in another forum. I just so happen to come across this site searching for info on this little guy,
Dear God where is this baby boy. It has been too long since he's been missing.
I see exactly where his home is on goggle maps now. Can I post a link to it's exact location?

Are there any updates about his whereabouts? No one seems to have any info on him.
I prayed about him last night too in hopes of him still being alive somewhere in the woods.
I fell asleep asking where are you sweet boy. In that state of being asleep & awake
I kept asking the question where are you <modsnip> I really hope they find him soon.

:welcome:

https://m.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_activity

CPSO refutes (although wording is slightly ambiguous) a public post on a local &#8220;news&#8221; FB page where locals discuss various issues. The poster of this comment claimed that they had heard from a reputable source that the stepdad had run over the child and concealed the body. I heard this rumor from locals within 24 hours of his disappearance. I&#8217;m trying to read between the lines of LE&#8217;s statement here.

https://m.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/?ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_activity

CPSO refutes (although wording is slightly ambiguous) a public post on a local “news” FB page where locals discuss various issues. The poster of this comment claimed that they had heard from a reputable source that the stepdad had run over the child and concealed the body. I heard this rumor from locals within 24 hours of his disappearance. I’m trying to read between the lines of LE’s statement here.

The link is reputable since it's the Claiborne Parish Sheriff's Office FB. Here's the current post:

The investigation into the disappearance of Rondreiz "Junior" Phillips continues with CPSO, LSP, and FBI agents working diligently to follow up on all leads at this time. CPSO was already aware of what was posted earlier today by Ruston News & Views and have no evidence at this time supporting that theory. The reward for information pertaining to the recovery has been increased to $10,000. If you have any information regarding this case you are asked to call CPSO at (318) 927-2011 or message our FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/

I don't see any ambiguity in the sheriff's post. As for the commenter's reputable source all I can say is 99% of comments on FB from people divulging inside information in cases don't pan out. I can only wish LE has some evidence they haven't shared yet. :(

I just read the entire thread..how sad..I hope it doesn't end up like Joe
If u can, please post the thread link about Joe's case because I haven't heard about him until now from several post. Thks

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

The link is reputable since it's the Claiborne Parish Sheriff's Office FB. Here's the current post:

The investigation into the disappearance of Rondreiz "Junior" Phillips continues with CPSO, LSP, and FBI agents working diligently to follow up on all leads at this time. CPSO was already aware of what was posted earlier today by Ruston News & Views and have no evidence at this time supporting that theory. The reward for information pertaining to the recovery has been increased to $10,000. If you have any information regarding this case you are asked to call CPSO at (318) 927-2011 or message our FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/

I don't see any ambiguity in the sheriff's post. As for the commenter's reputable source all I can say is 99% of comments on FB from people divulging inside information in cases don't pan out. I can only wish LE has some evidence they haven't shared yet. :(

I can easily see how this rumor started, especially given that the stepdad was reported to be outside working on his truck at the time of the disappearance. I&#8217;m just trying to see in black and white and it&#8217;s not possible at this point. I can read this as them just saying that but didn&#8217;t have any evidence of this theory (yet), or as clearing them as suspects. Pretty grey.

It may be the beginning unraveling of someone close to him knows what happens-- the equivalent of a spark in dumpster fire.

I notice that happens sometimes where the truth is somewhat related to the earliest reports.MOO

Not much information from LE so far. FBI offered a 5,000 $ reward and a local business man offered another 5K. Mother took a polygraph test, results were not publicized. They are focusing on „areas of interest“, drained a pond (or several ponds) and didn‘t find him.
Thank you for answering me. Why is it that this baby is getting less attention (not sure if that is the right word to use) than say...Lucas.

Thank you for answering me. Why is it that this baby is getting less attention (not sure if that is the right word to use) than say...Lucas.

They are poor, from a small small town, and they are black

They are poor, from a small small town, and they are black

True, but the community was completely invested in looking for him and setting up rewards until they weren't. This tells me LE knows more than is public at the moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back