LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

With my child missing and my significant other in jail, I wouldn't want to be alone, either. But I would probably try to find someone to stay with me at my house, just in case the boy returned (although I think chances of that are slim in this case).
I say all the time, I would be hoarse from screaming his name and my feet would be blistered from searching. Everyone would know my face and his name. It gives me anxiety to think about it. Would I want to be alone in the house? No. Would I be alone in a house if there was the smallest chance in hell that my baby would wander back into my yard? 100%. My discomfort would be nothing compared to the discomfort of my child who is missing from home! I think she has some idea, for whatever reason, he isn't coming back.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Robert Bee's mom moved before his little body was found. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Search for missing NWLA 4-year-old continues, billboards erected in neighboring states

Claiborne Parish Sheriff Ken Bailey said that the office is still getting multiple calls about the case and are following up on every lead.

However, no new information has surfaced, according to Sheriff Bailey.

Billboards are being put up in several surrounding states to spread information about the case.

http://www.ksla.com/story/38049885/...nues-billboards-erected-in-neighboring-states

No real news. No new leads. No more interviews with Rondreiz' mom.I hope much is going on behind the scenes. I haven't found any updates on Gibson's arrest. I'm not even sure why LE has an interest in other states.
:kickcan:

In this video, it’s said the landlord (who lives in the trailer next door) is the aunt of the stepdad. Can’t imagine she needed to move out for financial reasons or would have been alone.
https://www.ktbs.com/search-set-to-resume-for-missing-claiborne-parish-toddler/video_8c437a92-847f-552a-9e36-b1de7322c4e4.html

i don’t think I could ever leave without knowing what had happened for hope he would return. Then again, that mother does a lot of things I would never do.

I don't want to sound like I'm just being disagreeable haha, but I have a friend who charges her children to babysit her grandchildren! Makes no sense to me at all. So, you just never know what people do "for financial reasons." However, I also agree that this mom does things I don't understand at all.

I don't want to sound like I'm just being disagreeable haha, but I have a friend who charges her children to babysit her grandchildren! Makes no sense to me at all. So, you just never know what people do "for financial reasons." However, I also agree that this mom does things I don't understand at all.

I just meant that if the landlord is the stepdad’s aunt, then I can’t see her forcing her to move out just because he’s in jail and can’t contribute to rent. But I’ve also considered whether she moved out specifically because of this situation.

CLAIBORNE PARISH, LA (KSLA) -
Volunteers spent part of their weekend searching more areas for a missing Claiborne Parish boy.
On Saturday, five people searched some areas along Tippett Road within a four- to five-mile radius of the 4-year-old's house.

Roughly 50 people turned out Sunday to search off Louisiana Highway 2 and other areas in the vicinity of Lisbon and Hico.
And she said the Genesis chapter of United African American Men, a student organization at Grambling State University, recently conducted searches in the areas of Grambling, Simsboro and Arcadia and worked to ensure people know about the missing child.

http://www.ksla.com/story/38070123/...ior-phillips-the-missing-claiborne-parish-boy

Hico is located at Highway 152 at Louisiana Highway 54, about five miles northwest of Dubach and about 10 miles east-southeast of Lisbon. No word on why that area was chosen.

No news on stepdad's arrest.

From Friday, posted on Claiborne Parish Sheriff's Office FB:

Sharing information. This search is strictly volunteer for the public.

PUBLIC SEARCH

Sat/Sun 28-29
Meeting at Hico Baptist Church Parking lot to set up search groups and drive out to search locations.
Hico Baptist is located at
653 LA 152
Dubach, LA 71235

We will gather between 8:30-9:00 am.
Please be dressed accordingly the area is heavily wooded and many trails.

https://www.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/

There is a response by JM to a question from MB in the comments. Take it as rumor.

The community is taking Rondreiz' disappearance seriously and is making an effort to continue searching for him. I can only hope that LE is being tight-lipped right now because there is information they aren't ready to share.

Where are you little guy? :tears:

Volunteers continue the search for missing four year old

Claiborne Parish - It has been three weeks and five days since Rondreiz Junior Phillips was reported missing from his home in Claiborne Parish.

Since then, countless hours have been spent in the search for the four year old, including a number of volunteer organized searches.

Law enforcement has been following up on leads while volunteers have been efforting their own searches.

Savannah Dwairi has been organizing volunteer searches, she's also created a Facebook page dedicated to the search for Junior where she gives the latest details on the search for the child.

[...]

They've searched the woods surrounding Junior's home in Homer and farther. This past weekend they were in the Claiborne Lake area.

Savannah says they're going to keep looking until they bring Junior home.

"If I ask you or anyone out there who has a child, how long does it take before you give up on looking for your kid, the answer is never. I would never give up looking for my child."

They'll meet again this weekend. Click here to visit the #bringjuniorhome Facebook page. Savannah posts search details on this page. If you can't join the search, you can find other ways to help bring Junior home.

A lot of questions have been asked regarding the search for Junior-many asking us in the media why an Amber Alert hasn’t been issued.

We've reached out to Claiborne Parish Sheriff Ken Bailey. He says Junior's case doesn’t meet the requirements for an Amber Alert.

[...]

https://www.ktbs.com/news/volunteer...cle_64f6ac2a-4d32-11e8-9d02-5b4505398d53.html

Bump for Junior [emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson