LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

Me either. Sadly, I don’t think an age progression photo is really going to help. :-(
I know, seriously it is just heartbreaking to see what he should be looking like now. He should be having birthday cake with a 7 candle to blow out. :(

I think we all have some ideas about what really happened that tragic day. I wish we could bring someone to trial because of it.

CLAIBORNE PARISH, La. (KSLA) - Five years ago, Rondreiz Phillips disappeared.

Phillips is the young boy who wandered away from his home in Claiborne Parish in 2018; he hasn’t been seen since. He would be 9-years-old now.

[2021: Age progression of Rondreiz Phillips released; missing boy now 7 years old]

The Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office says it’s still an active case, but they have no new leads. At last check, the FBI is offering a reward for any information that could lead to finding Rondreiz.

CLAIBORNE PARISH, La. (KSLA) - Five years ago, Rondreiz Phillips disappeared.

Phillips is the young boy who wandered away from his home in Claiborne Parish in 2018; he hasn’t been seen since. He would be 9-years-old now.

[2021: Age progression of Rondreiz Phillips released; missing boy now 7 years old]

The Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office says it’s still an active case, but they have no new leads. At last check, the FBI is offering a reward for any information that could lead to finding Rondreiz.
This case makes me sad. I guess all we will ever get is one paragraph in the news on the anniversary of Junior’s disappearance.

I think LE has an idea about what happened and is the reason why they don’t want help from the public. There are no loud voices (family) putting pressure on LE. imo

This case makes me sad. I guess all we will ever get is one paragraph in the news on the anniversary of Junior’s disappearance.

I think LE has an idea about what happened and is the reason why they don’t want help from the public. There are no loud voices (family) putting pressure on LE. imo
I don't understand nobody making a fuss about this little Angel. ( Not talking about LE they're doing all they can). MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back