Found Safe LA - Samuel Impastato, 23, Slidell, 14 Jun 2018

BayouBelle_LA

Reaction score
Slidell man goes missing after attending New Orleans concert: STPSO

A 23-year-old Slidell man was reported missing Saturday (June 16), three days after his family last saw him leaving for a concert at a Canal Street venue in New Orleans, according to a St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office Facebook post.

St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office

**MISSING** Samuel Impastato (DOB 9/12/94) left his residence in Slidell on Wednesday (June 13) driving his black, 2007 Nissan Altima to attend a concert in New Orleans on Canal Street. He was last seen on Royal Street in New Orleans around 3:15 PM on Thursday (June 14) and appeared to be disoriented at the time. He is 5’7” and approximately 280 lbs.

His vehicle was located today (June 16) by STPSO detectives on Canal St. and S. Villere St. in New Orleans.

Anyone with any information is asked to call STPSO Detective Lunsford at 985-726-7854 or the STPSO at 985-898-2338.

There are cameras every where in the Quarter where he was last seen. Hopefully, LE is asking residents to allow them to view their video from that day so they can track his movements.

He left home on the 13th and was spotted by a camera the next day, probably drunk - after a concert and partying all night.

He had to park somewhere and there is NO free parking during the day and all parking meters take credit cards or there is a face to face exchange. They can figure out where he parked.

Or, he could just be a jerk, partying himself stupid and not calling anyone. That happens too. Let's hope he is just a jerk and not in danger.

Mother of missing Slidell man pleads for his safe return

"He's a really sweet person and he'll do anything for anybody and he looks at people, he's non-judgmental. He's caring and I hope that's not what got him into trouble," explained Dawn. "I know he went to a couple of ATM's, I know he made the purchase at the voodoo shop. I know there are cameras all over the Vieux Carre and it seems to me time is of the essence."

"We were really hopeful that they found his car but he's not answering his phone and he hasn't made any other purchases so, at this point, we're pretty worried," said Dawn. "I'm really fearful of foul play."

**UPDATE** Samuel Impastato was located this afternoon in the uptown New Orleans area by STPSO Detective Lunsford and NOPD Sgt. Morrison as they were patrolling the area. Impastato appeared to be extremely disoriented but in good physical health. NOPD's Crisis Intervention Team is making arrangements to have Impastato medically evaluated.
St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office

He's been gone a while and his car being found is scary. I can't type anymore because each letter takes 15 seconds to post

@mpnola I had the same problem of each letter I typed taking forever to appear in the reply box, or every other letter missing in the reply box.

I went into "tools" on my browser toolbar (upper right-hand on the screen), selected "compatibility view settings" and added this site to the list.

@mpnola I had the same problem of each letter I typed taking forever to appear in the reply box, or every other letter missing in the reply box.

I went into "tools" on my browser toolbar (upper right-hand on the screen), selected "compatibility view settings" and added this site to the list.

Thank you! Mine said "desktop site" so I will try that and hope it helps! Thank you thank you! :)

Clearly, they guy who said he saw him and so diligently got information and tried to help him was right! Because within about an hour, it was stated he was found. This is why social media pushes by family/ friends/ communities are so important. To all the prole who call us sleuthers "morbid", no! We are potential saviors of the missing and hurt. Thank you to the observant community member who was so diligent in helping Sam! I hope you are publicly commended (I actually hope there was a reward for him).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back