LA LA- Sarah G. Brown, 39, worked @ a Canal Street restaurant, last seen waiting for a bus, New Orleans, 16/4/73 *Possible victim of S.K., Samuel Little*

dotr

Reaction score
By Kimberly Curth 2019 rbbm
1684770369035.png
To the left is Samuel Little's sketch posted on the FBI's website, and on the right an actual picture of Sarah Brown, a woman who disappeared in 1973 in New Orleans.

''NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - There is new information connected to the case of a man the FBI says may be among the most prolific serial killers in U.S. history. In a FOX 8 exclusive, we have learned that New Orleans Police are investigating whether convicted killer Samuel Little was involved in the 1973 disappearance of a woman in New Orleans.

The NOPD said its investigators have been in touch with the family of the missing woman, Sarah Brown. Texas Rangers and the FBI are also looking into it.

According to the FBI, 78-year-old Little has confessed to 90 murders. Investigators are working to match his confessions to evidence in states across the country - including Louisiana - during the years from 1970 to 2005.''

According to what the FBI calls an “unmatched confession” from Little, the victim was possibly named Sarah and may have worked at a restaurant in New Orleans.

We spoke with Sarah Brown’s only child, Kenneth, who wants investigators to figure out if Little is responsible for his mother’s killing. He said she worked at a Canal Street restaurant and was last seen waiting for a bus. He said her purse was later found on Carrollton Avenue, but she was never seen again.

We spoke with Kenneth Brown just weeks before the sketch was released, and he told us how important closure is for him.

“I’ve had it in the back of my brain for so long that I really never thought an opportunity like this would come, but now it’s here looking me in the face, you know, and I can’t let go of it,” Brown said.''

Wonder what came out of the Samuel Little confession. She's the only Sarah missing in Louisiana that we know of. Unless her body was dumped out of state, which is unusual from what I've seen, I don't think her remains have been found.

There's always the possibility that Sarah wasn't a victim of Little, but from what we've seen, she probably was.

I do not see a Namus record for her. Another article found stated that her photo was given to LE who in turn showed it to Little, who in turn indicated she was one of his victims.

The Louisiana Weekly, 12 May 73, pg 1
1685057928985.png
1685057989611.png
1685058016987.png

Don't know if below meets requirements, found on google search.
1685058103562.png

Sarah Brown submitted to NamUs. If she isn't added, does anyone think Charley Project or Doe Network might add her? I'm confident she'll be added though. We have all the info we need.

Sarah's NamUs draft has been restricted. At least this means she has a chance of being added as sometimes the records just get deleted.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back