Found Deceased LA - Shamia Little, 17, Shreveport, 07 July 2021 *endangered*

https://bossierpress.com/updatelevel-ii-endangered-missing-child-advisory/

**The Level II Endangered/Missing Child Advisory has been canceled. Any questions related to the investigation and/or the discovery of her, should be directed to the Shreveport Police Department.

We would like to thank those that shared our social media post, in an effort to locate Little.

Female’s body found in field in Shreveport

At least 60 law enforcement officers from multiple agencies have been involved in the investigation of the teenager’s disappearance.

Police interviewed more people over the weekend. And they said they are getting multiple tips in the case.

There’s no immediate word on whether those interviews or tips yielded any information valuable to the investigation.

Authorities also have told KSLA News 12 that they are investigating new forensic evidence — blood droplets — found in Doug Williams Park. Their source has not yet been determined, authorities said.

snipped
As far as the witness not banging on doors at nearby houses - It's possible he lived just beyond where he noticed the officer in the parking lot.

Just some thoughts. I still think there's something wonky about the whole scenario.
snipped
Crime scene tape goes up around home near park where teen reportedly was abducted at gunpoint
Wow, yurintroubl, now I'm really wondering if you were right.

Body found in W. Shreveport, coroner on scene | ArkLaTexHomepage

There’s a map in the video at the top of the article that shows where Shamia went missing in relation to where the body was found. It’s not very far at all, but the two locations are on opposite sides of the interstate (I20).

Authorities on the scene have not said yet whether they believe the discovery of the body is related to Little’s disappearance, but they have been in contact with her family. Police say they are waiting on the coroner’s office to make an identification, and it appears the body has been there for “a while.”

Body found in W. Shreveport, coroner on scene | ArkLaTexHomepage

There’s a map in the video at the top of the article that shows where Shamia went missing in relation to where the body was found. It’s not very far at all, but the two locations are on opposite sides of the interstate (I20).

Authorities on the scene have not said yet whether they believe the discovery of the body is related to Little’s disappearance, but they have been in contact with her family. Police say they are waiting on the coroner’s office to make an identification, and it appears the body has been there for “a while.”

At least that provides some hope that it's not Shamia? Tragic regardless.

From KSLA: 1 is where 17 year old Shamia Little was reportedly abducted at gunpoint a week ago. Scene 2 is where a female body was discovered today. Scene 3 is a home on Gloria where investigators are right now.

277722-5f7a748e6c1144992ff84a43de2d1c65.jpg

Attachments

• sh locations.jpg
    sh locations.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 66
I didn't quite get what you mean, sorry. Can you maybe explain to me in a few more words what is it that you intended to ask me?

I was just commenting that because the distance between where she was supposedly abducted and where the body was found, it just has to be Shamia.

Per the article a few posts above this, it looks like it has been identified as Shamia.

Body found in W. Shreveport identified as missing teen Shamia Little | ArkLaTexHomepage

June 13
:( Prayers for everyone involved...

The body found Monday afternoon in West Shreveport has been presumptively identified as Shamia Little, according to the Caddo Coroner’s office.

Body Found Identified as Missing 17 Year-Old Shamia Little

June 13
The body found near I-20 Monday (7/12/21) has been presumptively identified by the Caddo Coroner as missing 17 year-old Shamia Little.

Pending definitive scientific identification, the remains discovered behind a business in the 4100 block of Curtis Lane have been identified as 17-year-old Shamia Little, who was abducted from a nearby park July 6, 2021.

Read More: Body Found Identified as Missing 17 Year-Old Shamia Little | Body Found Identified as Missing 17 Year-Old Shamia Little

Caddo Coroner IDs body found as missing teen Shamia Little

July 13
Shreveport police said that they are still getting multiple tips regarding the investigation.

Authorities added that they are investigating forensic evidence, blood droplets, found in Doug Williams Park. The source of the droplets has not been determined.

The case is still under investigation.

Anyone with any information is urged to contact Shreveport police at (318) 673-7300 or Shreveport-Caddo CrimeStoppers at (318) 673-7373, visit the group’s website, or the P3Tips app to submit information anonymously.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back