GUILTY LA - SPD Officer Chatéri Payne, 22, shot & killed / Shreveport, 9 Jan 2019 *Arrests*

NanZDrew

Reaction score
Rookie police officer, Chateri Payne, 22, was shot at least 4 times and died as a result of her injuries. She is believed to be a victim of domestic violence. She has a small child that was at home at the time of her murder. The suspect has not been apprehended at this time.

Shreveport police identify officer killed in shooting; suspect sought

Chateri Payne

TJRYU37WZBFQLBLYVVWOTRUZRQ.png

Where does the domestic violence come from in the thread title?

Several news outlets are reporting that this is suspected. Police will not confirm or deny and they do have a suspect but have not said who the suspect is at this time. I think part of the reason the boyfriend is suspected is because she was not on duty, but preparing to leave for work when she was shot 4 times at home.
Where does the domestic violence come from in the thread title?

Three men have been arrested in the slaying of Shreveport Police Officer Chateri Payne. One of those men was her baby's father, Trevon Anderson, who lives at the location where she was shot. Also arrested where Lawrence Pierre II, a deputy clerk at Caddo Juvenile Court. The third man involved was Glenn Frierson. All three men have been charged with 2 degree murder.
UPDATE: Arrests made in shooting death of Shreveport Police Officer

and now a gorgeous baby girl is essentially orphaned
RIP Officer Payne

and now a gorgeous baby girl is essentially orphaned
RIP Officer Payne
She was a beautiful baby, and I thought she looked like her mother. I hope the Payne family is a strong and loving family that will be able to give her all the love she deserves. This was so uncalled for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back