GUILTY LA - Taylor Adams, 15, beaten to death in her LaPlace home, 5 Dec 2010

That's infuriating. Someone from her own neighborhood.

I'm so sick and tired of these guys preying on young females. I have four daughters, and I get so angry thinking about what kind of world they're entering. I think this is why I've been so drawn to this case -- standing up for justice for this young lady who had so many joyful moments stolen from her. And WHY?? Because some wacko guy needed a thrill of one kind or another. Wrong wrong wrong.

I hope they put him away for good.

Heartbreaking.

I'm so sick and tired of these guys preying on young females. I have four daughters, and I get so angry thinking about what kind of world they're entering. I think this is why I've been so drawn to this case -- standing up for justice for this young lady who had so many joyful moments stolen from her. And WHY?? Because some wacko guy needed a thrill of one kind or another. Wrong wrong wrong.

Heartbreaking.

Ailina,
In my opinion, alot of the problems are drugs and them seeking money or getting high and hurting others. I know there are always crazy perverts and things but the drug issue has become a big deal too. No more days of letting our kids roam freely. :(
IDK. 15 is too young to leave alone nowadays. I was alone today and I was afraid! imagine a stranger at your door, ya know. scary. poor baby.

Heartbreaking.

Yeah its disgusting to think that Taylors dead because of either some physco crazed ex or an obsessive pedophile. Either way i wish he would get put on the death penalty but,i'm pretty sure thats illegal in Louisiana. I also have a 12 month old and its just terrifying that people are actually like that....

Yeah its disgusting to think that Taylors dead because of either some physco crazed ex or an obsessive pedophile. Either way i wish he would get put on the death penalty but,i'm pretty sure thats illegal in Louisiana. I also have a 12 month old and its just terrifying that people are actually like that....

BBM, he would qualify as both, jmo. Since idk his name, is he a RSO? Does he have a criminal record, if not? tia

BBM, he would qualify as both, jmo. Since idk his name, is he a RSO? Does he have a criminal record, if not? tia

I don't really know anything about him but,i hope to find out some stuff soon.

The cops said the 19 year old girl found in the canal was not a homicide but why was she in a canal?
The alleged suspect for the 15 year old girl was said to be on drugs?
Both crimes are not to far from another. I wonder..
The suspects live near the girls and the canals.

If they have the correct suspect, then yes,he has a criminal record for drugs and weapons.

(Im just speculating on the 2 being related. im sure im wrong, found out other news about the poor 19 yr.old that was on medication)sorry

Yes! This is exactly right. She found a ride to McDonalds and she said something to the effect of, I'm being treated so special.&
Seems like it was a plan. Idk

Oh i have one more question,how do you know about the McDonalds thing?

Oh i have one more question,how do you know about the McDonalds thing?

Hi Linda
It was a simple exchange of words on facebook about her being hungry and having McDonalds again! like somebody had taken her there because it was closer or something, my take on it.
as far as a plan,IDK. unless someone thought she had money or something,
the more I learn, the less i know.:waitasec:

Hi Linda
It was a simple exchange of words on facebook about her being hungry and having McDonalds again! like somebody had taken her there because it was closer or something, my take on it.
as far as a plan,IDK. unless someone thought she had money or something,
the more I learn, the less i know.:waitasec:

Yeah its verrry confusing the whole thing. Hopefully the truth will soon come out.

Any word on if they caught the creep?
I've checked all of the metro news around New Orleans today and haven't found anything new. Just a few blog comments claiming someone has been arrested. CG posted the same here last night. I think it's true, but his name hasn't been released yet.

I hope he has been caught. Poor Taylor. Nobody deserves to die like this.

I've checked all of the metro news around New Orleans today and haven't found anything new. Just a few blog comments claiming someone has been arrested. CG posted the same here last night. I think it's true, but his name hasn't been released yet.

Well,i'm glad they have someone. Hopefully its the right guy. I mean if his gf turned him in because,he came home with blood alllll over his clothes the SAME night Taylor got murdered and he lived only 10 fricken houses down from her i'm sure he was the guy. I wonder why he would do such a horrible thing

IMO There is really only one reason someone does something like this: EVIL.

JMO

People were told to not talk about the investigation until it's complete. St. John Sheriff's office is doing a great job with this investigation and I have to give them their props for that :)

I live in Virginia Beach atm because my husbands in the Navy so i probably didn't get the memo on not discussing it. I know that my friends murder has inspired me to be a Crime Scene Investigator though. And St. John is doing a wonderful job.

The not discussing part was directed toward the local kids, community.
Correct me if I'm wrong!
We can still discuss the case openly here...
This does get the word out and helps.
Thanks so much again to everyone who took an interest.
My son is so proud, he feels like it's getting her justice :)

Wow! You are good girl! Go Coopzoo.
Thx

LOL...thanks - but not really. I just love me some interceder.net.

This is so sad... and I didn't even hear about it until reading Taylor's thread here this morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back