Found Deceased LA - Willow Renteria-Molina, 2, Hornbeck, 4 May 2016

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... :( why oh why :(

Omg no! That monster needs to burn in hell. Sick !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How sad. I'm sorry Willow.

what happened? accident or intentional? I hope to the Lord above it isn't another shaylynn case :(

Another story, another missing 2 year old!

Found dead, as we unfortunately knew she would be.

With the mom's last name being Bailey and this 33 year old man being named Bailey, were they related and the article just did not mention it? RIP Willow. I pray he had not abused the 12 year old.

Another story, another missing 2 year old!

Found dead, as we unfortunately knew she would be.

With the mom's last name being Bailey and this 33 year old man being named Bailey, were they related and the article just did not mention it? RIP Willow. I pray he had not abused the 12 year old.
Mom's last name isn't Bailey, so I don't think they're related. I don't remember if I read the mom's last name in an article or on Facebook, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.

So he's a convicted felon and babysitter. This just makes me so sick. That poor little girl. That poor family.

UPDATE: Vernon Parish Sheriff Sam Craft tells KPLC that the body of a missing child was found at a suspect's former family home.

(...)

The child's body was found late Friday afternoon by Beauregard Parish Sheriff's deputies who were searching Bailey's former addresses, and the homes of his family members and friends, Craft told KPLC.
http://www.katc.com/story/31910566/child-missing-from-vernon-parish

So maybe this makes me a judgement *******, but this guy looks exactly like what I would picture when I think of a meth addict. What a total piece of ****. This is awful. I only hope the poor girl didn't see it coming, and was never scared or that she didn't suffer for even a second,

So maybe this makes me a judgement *******, but this guy looks exactly like what I would picture when I think of a meth addict. What a total piece of ****. This is awful. I only hope the poor girl didn't see it coming, and was never scared or that she didn't suffer for even a second,

She was only two. He babysat her regularly. If he hadn't molested her in the past she probably trusted him. I hope to God he hadn't, but why else would he take her away and kill her hours later? This is just horrible!

ugh, sometimes I wonder if it is ever reasonable to expect the best of people. RIP Willow

Still wondering what in the hell happened.

Me too. I've been sleuthing SM articles and comments on FB and there are several from his wife- soon to be ex-wife. Don't think I can post them so you'll have to see for yourselves. This story may have a twist. Poor little angel. :(

Me too. I've been sleuthing SM articles and comments on FB and there are several from his wife- soon to be ex-wife. Don't think I can post them so you'll have to see for yourselves. This story may have a twist. Poor little angel. :(

Are they SMS articles? If so you can post a link to the article we just cannot repeat what the comments say.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back