"Lake Vaj"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also a lake vaj in the latino myspace....uhhhhmmmm....

Nah...Something is "up" with this place.

Swingers, etc...........

could be. there are several swinger places around orlando, sanford and tampa. Possible. not sure how it relates to the case. swingers are not necessarily bad people...

then she must not have been very good or she was spending it on drugs .because it was obviously not enough if she had to steal gas, borrow a shovel (she could have bought one cash at home depot), and steal from Amy and mom.
I am of the mind that something she was involved in was illegal and I suspect it was sexual in nature. JMHO of course.
Maybe she had to give her earnings to her *sponsor*:D and that was the beginning of her lies. maybe she didn;t pay up and they took caylee until she could pay.
So, she wasn't all that worried because she knew they would care for her and she went out clubbing to raise money and everything went south from there.
Maybe she caused caylee's possible death, but didn't actually do it herself. Maybe she is believeing her own stories because she can't admit that she is responsible for caylee's possible death and wants her to be alive.

Just brainstorming people.

I am of the mind that something she was involved in was illegal and I suspect it was sexual in nature. JMHO of course.
Maybe she had to give her earnings to her *sponsor*:D and that was the beginning of her lies. maybe she didn;t pay up and they took caylee until she could pay.
So, she wasn't all that worried because she knew they would care for her and she went out clubbing to raise money and everything went south from there.
Maybe she caused caylee's possible death, but didn't actually do it herself. Maybe she is believeing her own stories because she can't admit that she is responsible for caylee's possible death and wants her to be alive.

Just brainstorming people.

I think your last statement is unfortunately the most probable one :(
with the exception that she may not be sorry.

If you guys recall, there's a myspace page for "Lake Vaj," where Casey and all her friends hang out to play beer pong. I wish we knew the location of the home. They guy who owns it is pictured in the photo thread...he hosted the party on Memorial Day, when Casey showed up wrapped in the American Flag.

Here's the link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=296121432

I wonder if LE has looked at or around this lake. Since Casey obviously hung out here pretty regularly, she'd be familiar with the surroundings.

boy that dude is odd .. he sure likes *advertiser censored* ..

Vaj - short for Vagina. Think Va-J-J...

Another way of saying Vagina, or Vag. The guy is just being a perv, there is nothing related to any place, except the place he'd like to be ....

Of course there is something up. It's probably a chicken ranch for goodness sake.

I'm still not sure how it relates to the case. we already know she was promiscous and "open" to different things. What difference does it make if she also liked to swing or have multiple partners at the same time? Many do and they don't "misplace" their children.

I'm still not sure how it relates to the case. we already know she was promiscous and "open" to different things. What difference does it make if she also liked to swing or have multiple partners at the same time? Many do and they don't "misplace" their children.
As I say, it could just be a fun/slang term for a place they party. I knew a girl that was a member of the Crotch Cannibals when she was in college. Nothing sinister about it just freelovin' college kids.
But since we are scrutinizing Casey's activites for clues, perhaps there was prostitution going on? Maybe that was her illegal activity and means to make money.

She was definitely up to something.

Seriously, you guys are reading too much into the name. There is no lake, Vaj is a term my friends even use. Casey's friend Kristina is also listed as a "friend" of the guys.

What I find most disturbing about the guy owning this Lake Vaj myspace site is that for all the friends he has, all the parties he throws, all the "pink taco" living he describes - he chooses to select a picture of himself with Casey in it as his profile photo. Even though the picture was taken in May '08, and there is a slew of other girls listed as friends, he seeks the notoriety garnered by showing off a picture of himself in a group with CA.

Notice too that the song he selected (of all the party music in the world) is Bob's Marley's "Three Little Birds" - most popular for it's lyrics, "Don't worry about a thing. Cuz every little thing's gonna be all right." huh.

Notice to that the song he selected (of all the party music in the world) is Bob's Marley's "Three Little Birds" - most popular for it's lyrics, "Don't worry about a thing. Cuz every little thing's gonna be all right." huh.

That is interesting to say the least. Perhaps his way of letting the world know that he has Casey's back.

He is so open with his My Space page and all the photos (and of Casey)

What is behind the scenes?

Yeah, come to think about it... It probably is Lake Virginia it is near Winter Park, and that is where the Anthony's really live. The media keeps saying that the Anthony's live in Orlando, but it isn't in Orlando.

Saggy men's as*es from what I saw. Check out all the pics, the Borat swimsuits, I think they are just young and crazy. His myspace is no red-flag to me at all.

Beside's Beer Pong is way fun, don't knock it until you've played it. :innocent:

Yeah, come to think about it... It probably is Lake Virginia it is near Winter Park, and that is where the Anthony's really live. The media keeps saying Orlando, but it isn't in Orlando.

don't think so. they have an orlando zip and CA went to Colonial High which is in orlando as well.
but you can find their property by searching anthony cindy here:

http://www.ocpafl.org/disclaimer.html

I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with a lake name virginia in the middle of winter park

Saggy men's as*es from what I saw. Check out all the pics, the Borat swimsuits, I think they are just young and crazy. His myspace is no red-flag to me at all.

Beside's Beer Pong is way fun, don't knock it until you've played it. :innocent:

I agree it may just be a fun slang term like my friends crotch cannibals group. they had a theme song and evrything. I would post it but....:D

Her drinking pictures don' bother me nor do her pee pictures or even her barfing pictures! We have mostly all been there, just not captured on film and blasted over the interne.

However, nothing is adding up in this case, so why not look at everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member