Lance Armstrong has a baby boy

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by ziggy, Jun 5, 2009.

1. ziggy

ziggy New Member

2. Loading...

3. Marthatex

Marthatex New Member

Evidently "he wasn't ready" during his time with Sheryl. I think I read about that in People Mag. I get the feeling this pregnancy with his new girlfriend wasn't "planned". They hadn't been together very long.

4. DairyGirl

DairyGirl New Member

Apparently the chemo he took was supposed to make him sterile. He and his wife had their children by IVF. I guess he was suprised.

5. Invisible

Invisible Karma can change life with the swish of a horse's

I have to say, I am not Lance's biggest fan because of the Sheryl thing and sometimes he is just arrogant, but that was one of the cutest newborn pictures I have ever seen. The baby almost looked like he was smiling (I guess the joke is on dad... : )

6. Marthatex

Marthatex New Member

I think there was a high "possibility" of it making him sterile, thus he and his wife froze the sperm, just in case. Could be he was sterile for awhile, but now, years after the chemo, his body has repaired itself. That happens, I think.

7. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

Congrats on the new baby. Life is wonderful when there is the blessing of a new child. :)

8. songline

songline New Member

9. songline

songline New Member

Armstrong got my attention with his positive work and his will to live and beat Cancer. :clap:

I was latter turned off to Armstrong completely when he went after one of his best friends girl friends, Kate Hudson.
    Owen Wilson and Armstrong were very good friends and Own was dating Kate when Armstrong wedged himself in; hmmm that in my book is disloyalty, I am over him big time.

Congratulations on you baby Armstrong and asta la vista!

10. Brwnigirl

Brwnigirl Former Member

For some reason I thought he still had frozen sperm. Has it been mentioned that he didn't use that for sure?

Sheryl Crow is better off without him!

11. sleuthin4fun

sleuthin4fun New Member

I just can't seem to get past the fact that he left his wife after she was there with him when he was a nobody and stood by his side through probably one of the worst experiences of his life. Cute baby maybe but Lance Armstrong is no superhero in my book. Just a man.

12. ziggy

ziggy New Member

Couldn't agree more. He still has three he put in a broken home :-(