Landlord whips tenants buttocks with belt for falling behind with rent

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by gregjrichards, Feb 21, 2013.

1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

When Ron Kronenberger's tenant failed to come up with $2,800 in back rent, the Ohio businessman allegedly did what many landlords can only dream of: he took off his belt and gave the 29-year-old a spanking.
    Police in the village of Waynesville say the 53-year-old Kronenberger was charged with one count misdemeanor assault stemming from the bizarre January 22 altercation in the back office of his supermarket.
    According to officials, angered that the tenant had failed to come up with the considerable rent payment, Kronenberger told the 29-year-old that if he was going to act like a child, he would treat him like one.
    He then allegedly hit him four times with a belt, leaving 'small marks’ on his rear.
    Police say the tenant later told them he was scared and just wanted to get it over with, so he complied with Kronenberger’s demand to bend over, placing his hands on a chair.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-tenant-BELT-naked-buttocks-falling-rent.html

I can't believe the landlord did this and that the tenant let him.

2. Loading...

3. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

LOL...there is no way a grown man bent over and allowed another grown man to "spank him with a belt" unless he was either into it OR was promised an extension on his rent (and who would agree to it even for an extension???).

Whole thing sounds pretty darn kinky to me.

4. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

5. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

:werk:

Lol, sounds like these 2 had "other arrangements". LMAO!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEVqFB4WUo"]Devo - Whip It (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

6. AnaTeresa

AnaTeresa New Member

Perhaps the victim is cognitively impaired/mentally slow? (Apologizes, I'm not sure what the correct term is and I don't intend to offend if I'm incorrect). The only reason I ask is the reference to the victim behaving as a child. I'm not sure this was something of a sexual nature.

7. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

So, uh, did the apartment in question come with a dungeon motif, or was it in an apartment complex called S & M Terrace or Whippington Forest? That might explain things.

8. BeginnersLuck

BeginnersLuck New Member

Oh, so this is how it works. I never could figure out a way to get any of my tenants to comply with timely rental payments. I tracked one down at a bar before and then when I did evict him, I made him tear and scrape up the carpet and padding. He was sweating so bad, I thought he was going to have a heart attack.

A few years later he did die of a heart attack and I kind of felt bad about the carpet incident.

Another one I had, I would have liked to do more than just whip his butt with a belt. I still daydream about ways in which I could get my money back for rent and damages. Its probably best for both of us, that I can't locate him and haven't really put much effort into trying for that reason. Of course the guy could by a dog for a couple grand but not pay rent.

Both were accointances/friends before I rented to them. That was my biggest mistake.

9. GannyP

GannyP Searching for Truth

10. Herding Cats

Herding Cats New Member

I was late on my rent a few times in 20 years of renting...but no landlord was foolish enough to even begin to consider spanking me. Besides the criminal nature (I'd've never agreed), hitting me is a sure way of making me hit back...and I don't spank.

Now, I will say that I always notified my landlord that I was in a crunch, and made good on the agreements we arranged to pay up (with penalties on occasion), and I've never been evicted (nor will I be).

But still. Whacking a tenant? Not cool.

Best-
    Herding Cats

11. TrackerSam

TrackerSam New Member

He was a naugty naughty boy and must be punished. :tantrum:

12. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Wow. I'm surprised at the amount of people that haven't had landlords willing to take it out in trade.

I never did! But had a few neighbors that did, and wished I could just go there on a few occasions.

I think, perhaps, this young man thought spanking was enough? Did not know that he had to fulfill the obligation and freaked?

IDK, but I've had plenty of landlords of various ages and community stature that made it clear that trade was okay.

13. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

A few more details:

http://www.fox19.com/story/21298064/tenant-alleges-landlord-spanked-him-for-late-rent-on-thursday

Updated: Feb 21, 2013 6:54 PM

ETA: just watched video at link. The man is no longer his tenant.

14. TrackerSam

TrackerSam New Member

But he made the guy pull his pants down and the guy complied. :yuck: