Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by DairyGirl, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

If I had a baby to watch, and a penny-watching husband who felt I should be able to do the yard work and watch the baby, but yet I had the money to hire someone... Seems like a possible non-scandalous reason to hire on the sly to me. Just a thought.

2. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Goodness, I was up posting until after 4am, must have missed this by minutes...this is a big "wow." At least it answers a ton of questions from the past week's events. But not at all sure where this fits in with Kyron, if at all...

3. LMax

LMax New Member

They knew people on the east coast would be checking news at that time...lol

4. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

OK our TOS allows sleuthing of an SO if they live in the area. So another thread has been opened. Take that discussion there and not in this landscaper thread. Good Golly. Fireworks on the 4th of July..... :eek:

Excuse this brief commercial interruption. Things are happening fast. Yikes.....OK I think we have this down now.

5. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it fits in yet, or how..but all I know is it is going to sway people into the direction of no longer liking the stepmom...

6. Kentjbkent

Kentjbkent DELETE ACCOUNT

So how would that work? :waitasec:

"I will let you shovel my driveway if you will kill my husband?" :banghead:

7. No More

No More New Member

...and if Kaine had no knowledge of a landscaper, IMO it is a safe assumption that no work was done in the yard, otherwise Kaine would have seen it.

I think she contacted this person only with a hit in mind, and the person's profession is irrelevant.

8. Mylou

Mylou New Member

Seems there are alot of things Kaine didn't know about.

9. razorback

razorback New Member

10. Barry

Barry Registered Fence Sitter

Off the fence again. However, the way this thing has been going, awaiting further news that puts me back on it again. :beamup:

11. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

I think I'm confused by not knowing how big the landscaper's job was. If it was to move soil, etc, then naturally KH would notice. But if it was just mowing/snow removal, and he thought TH or someone was doing it, then perhaps not...?

For all we know, she hired someone to do it to avoid conflict between her husband and her teenaged son, who was "supposed" to do it. Hard to say, really. MOO, etc.

12. RandomThoughts

RandomThoughts New Member

And here I thought nothing could shock me after DD's driving lesson this morning. Guess next time I'll see if there's any news first! If true, this could explain a few things, but at the same time it raises a whole new set of questions.

13. mrsu

mrsu Well-Known Member

She definitely had to have some kind of "personal" relationship with the landscaper. She obviously felt close enough to him to approach him with the subject. If not, could you imagine the conversation:

TH: "Wow, the yard is looking really great. Oh, and by the way, would you take $50K in exchange for killing my husband?" ;)

My guess is they got more info from the recorded convo between landscaper and TH than they are letting on. TH probably realized she was in big trouble at that point and that, along with the RO, is what prompted her to hire the attorney.

And regarding the LE.....does anyone really expect them to say anything but NO COMMENT?????????

14. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Can we add "SOURCES" state to the title until LE confirms publically that this is fact?

15. cluciano63

WCCOT...(we can't comment on that) is becoming a very useful phrase in this case, they should patent it.

This latest twist is just wrecking my idea of it all being a novel, because it has one plot too many...no one would be able to relate. An agent would say it is not believable...

16. songline

songline New Member

What took him ALL THESE MONTHS to report any of this? :waitasec:
    Does he have a motive to say any of that? And was it not the deep of winter when he claims he was working for her?
    He should have gone to LE when it all supposedly happened -- months ago if she really offered him big money to off her husband. :waitasec:

Hard to know what to believe in this case. I do not believe him.

I dont believe any of it.
    ALL I BELIEVE IS THERE IS A YOUG CHILD MISSING AND WE HAVE TO FIND HIM.
    I did not really read the thread but it seems to me this case is insane.

17. carole

carole Well-Known Member

BBM

Well, LE and the courts obviously believe it. Kaine got custody of their daughter and a restraining order against Terri.

18. cluciano63

If this is true, it takes away even more from the idea that Kyron is safe someplace...it shows me that Terri has no limits at all.

19. No More

No More New Member

No it would not make more sense, the obvious makes sense.

It is really amazing and stunning to imply that killing a a person is justified. Killing a father protects the children of that father?

Kaine is a victim, twice over now. So now people are implying that killing a living victim could have been justified? Please let's not justify conspiracy to commit murder.

20. winterrose

winterrose New Member

If it's true that would be around the time when she sent her son to live with his Dad in January.Interesting,but why didn't the landscaper come forward when it happened?Makes me wonder what kind of a man gets asked that and doesn't say anything knowing a person's life is in danger.This keeps getting crazier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.