Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by DairyGirl, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Bumping up

2. Faenorwyn

Faenorwyn New Member

I don't know anything about the situation with Blink or whomever, but I did want to say that I was watching the live feed of KATU and they said that they had confirmed the information with "their own source" so that may give it a bit more credence.

ETA: Here's the link to the video where the reporter states that it had been confirmed through their own source as well. http://www.katu.com/news/local/97904344.html?tab=video

3. No More

No More New Member

IMO it would be interesting to know if certain landscapers have any cell pings on Sauvie Island. For now I'm just guessing a landscaper is not involved in Kyron's disappearance, but who knows.

4. Ms Suzanne

Ms Suzanne Well-Known Member

Well,I'm starting to think these are two different incidents.One being for the murder for hit on Kaine(and that is why Terri has a criminal defense lawyer) and one for kyron missing which maybe they feel Terri might know more than she is saying but she is not really a suspect or POI by LE.Now my thoughts and opinions come in.Maybe,just maybe this land scaper is or will possibly be a POI in Kyrons case and Terri really did not know what happen to kyron or maybe she did.That would be very sad.Maybe this person or someone sold him.I pray no one killed little Kyron.I pray they find him very soon.You really can think many ways and avenues of what may have happened to little Kyron.It's very sad.Where is he?

5. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

Don't know if they had any kind of relationship going on or if they did, when it ended, but if she placed an add in the spring looking for someone to take care of a medium size yard that tells me she didn't have a yard guy at that time...JMO

6. gwenabob

gwenabob A nice girl with a disturbing hobby

Or got a new one without telling the old one...which might have caused a row, which might have led to a 911 call in, say, May.

7. Kentjbkent

Kentjbkent DELETE ACCOUNT

But wasn't it also KOIN news who put out the (incorrect/bogus) report in the past that Kyron's body had been FOUND...based on what they read on a blog???? :waitasec::waitasec:

8. mrsu

mrsu Well-Known Member

From what I can determine...there are THREE landscapers that have been brought up.

LANDSCAPER #1: Is the guy who they found and the one who is working with police. They supposedly met thru some work that was done at Skyline School 6-7 months ago. When the info about this guy came about, LE said they believed that others had been approached as well and they were looking into it.

LANDSCAPER #2: This landscaper was connected through a third party. Apparently they use ServiceMaster and when TH needed some yardwork done, Service Master sends the information out to landscapers who contact the person with their bid. This person attempted to contact Terri via phone and email.

From the article:

A day after word breaks that the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband Kaine, another landscaper tells KXL that he followed up on a third-party lead. Identifying himself as Zach of All-American Cleaning and Landscape, he says he called and emailed Terri Horman several times with no response in late April and early May when she was looking for "yard clean-up on a medium-sized yard". He feels that he just didn't fit what she was looking for. Zach called into the Lars Larson show.

ETA: In the interview, Zach does say he was contacted by police about 2 weeks ago to follow up on anyone she had contact with. And it should be noted that he didn't talk about his business name until the guy asked him for it.

Listen to the interview: http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--...om-Ter/7620648

LANDSCAPER #3:

From the atricle:

Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

9. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

I was just going to post this very thing.

10. Billylee

Billylee New Member

11. Faenorwyn

Faenorwyn New Member

Snipped and BBM...

So wait....landscaper #3 supposedly contacted LE after the offer. Which would have been in 2009? :eek: Oh I hope LE has not known about her plot since then....that would be really bad. I'm hoping this isn't factually correct!!

12. Billylee

Billylee New Member

Just how does one in a marriage hire a landscaper and no one else knows? No one notices a man around the yard, not a child, a neighbor? No one notices a change in the bark, the bushes, the lawn?

IMHO, the reason no one notices, is because this landscaper wasn't spending his/her time beautifying the garden! Could this person be the person who picked up Kyron in a white truck? Because maybe Kyron saw something/someone he shouldn't have?

13. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

When I look at a pic of their house and all the terrain around it, I can see where maybe the neighbors didn't notice. A lot of landscapers who are not licensed and just mow yards drive in unmarked trucks.

14. nonfictionrocks

nonfictionrocks Former Member

Certainly could explain LE's use of the phrases "no comment" or "can't comment" . JMO

15. scotslass

scotslass New Member

that and why the feds showed up so quickly, LE threw around isolated incident and kids were back in school so soon, oh and the flyers asking for info On TH.
    not to mention them tracking down "other landscapers" and hooking then up with wires during a time there is a search for a missing child in the family..

Maybe Th was already under investigation when this happened, If that were true it's a damn shame she wasn't under constant surveillance.

solely MOO!!!!

16. scandi

scandi New Member

I don't know f this link is here, where Lars Larson talks to Zach:

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d6-Kyron-Horman-Landscaper-says-he-acted-on-lead-from-stepmom-but-got-no-response-hear-interview?cid=channel-rss-News&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

" . . . After revelations that she may have been searching for a hit man, Zach told radio show host Lars Larson that he believes she likely didn't contact him because he didn't fit the profile of the type of landscaper she was looking for"

17. Haeve

Haeve Fear my Google-Fu

Standard Insurance (The Standard) is based in Portland and they offer this kind of insurance (mortgage cancellation [life] insurance). That's the only one in the state that I know of that does it but there may be others. People take it out regardless of their income or ability to repay, though it does hinge on your insurability (if your health is bad, likely your application will be rejected). On the death of an insured, the policy automatically pays the balance of the mortgage off and in most cases you would then own the property free and clear.

18. ZL27

ZL27 New Member

It doesn't make any sense. If LE knew about a plot since 2009, there's no way they would have kept it a secret from Kaine (not to mention, there's no way they wouldn't have tried to trap her then). If something had happened to him, they would have exposed themselves to a HUGE lawsuit.

On a somewhat related note, could TH have called 911 in response to the landscaper showing up at her door with the undercover cop? If I recall correctly, the "sting" and the 911 calls occurred on the same day.

19. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

If TH did originally try to solicit Landscaper #3 in 2009 to kill KH, and this landscaper reported it to LE as noted above, wouldn't KH have been immediately informed at that time of the plot and put in hiding then? (As was done just one week ago when he was informed of this current attempt.)

Possibly TH made an off-the-cuff remark to Landscaper #3 to "test the waters", i.e. "maybe you could weedwhack my cheating husband, too...hmmm?" or something innocuous. Maybe it was reported to LE but not taken seriously at the time?

I'm trying to make sense of all of this and it's not working (obviously) with such limited info!

20. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

Looks like you and I are on the same wavelength!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.