Last Sightings of the 3-eight-year-old Boys

most folk subscribe to the hobbs theory???
gosh that's rich.
just because the loudest voices on websleuths are pro doesn't mean their the strongest or the general consensus of the population.
just to be clear.

Precisely.

Precisely.

Wrong. Many people in the town of West Memphis have come to believe Hobbs is the killer of the children; more importantly the hair is more damning since a.) it would have had to survive being pulled and repulled through the laces multiple times and be submerged in water and endure several days worth of toil.....at the same time that hairs from Byers and Todd Moore were not there. That makes no sense. b.) It was found in MICHAEL'S shoelace. Michael was not Terry's son so that increases the low chances of the hair surviving for a long time were it just secondary

Also Hobbs DOES have a history of violence against women and children. His attempted rape of Mildred French is something he ADMITTED to and given that French's accusation was that it was retaliation for reporting his abuse of his family it gives Pam's family more credibility to the accusations that he was abusing Stevie. Hobbs has no alibi for that night, since David Jacoby admitted he was away from the house for a long period of time. More importantly John Mark Byers says that Terry tried to use HIM as an alibi (which incidentally is one of the major reasons he suspects Terry of the crime). Hobbs also gave evasive answers when challenged in the deposition

I only recently heard about the hair being found tangled in the shoelace belonged to TH. There is something I’m curious to know and perhaps someone knows the answer. Did LE 100000% in fact confirm the said shoelace actually belong to Michael’s sneakers? Or, was it just assumed it was his because that was the one used to tie him up? If not, then it would be possible for TH’s hair to be tangled up in his son’s shoelace (but was used to tie up Michael.) I’m not clear on this, so does anyone know for certain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only recently heard about the hair being found tangled in the shoelace belonged to TH. There is something I’m curious to know and perhaps someone knows the answer. Did LE 100000% in fact confirm the said shoelace actually belong to Michael’s sneakers? Or, was it just assumed it was his because that was the one used to tie him up? If not, then it would be possible for TH’s hair to be tangled up in his son’s shoelace (but was used to tie up Michael.) I’m not clear on this, so does anyone know for certain?

LE did not confirm the shoelaces even 100%. The lace(s) that tied MM was described by LE as a piece of string. SB's and MM's shoes were lace less whereas CB's cugas had one lace left in. The lace / string that was used to tie MM was not compared with the lace that was left in CB's shoe.
The two pieces of lace / string that were used to bind MM were apparently two halves of one lace. This lace appeared to be about 60 " long. All of this seems to suggest that this lace / string did not belong to the boys thus probably came from the perpetrator. It was under these two pieces of lace / string that the hair associated to TH was found.

The Laces:

https://www.jivepuppi.com/laces_and_bindings.html

The DNA Results:

https://www.jivepuppi.com/jivepuppi_DNA_part_three.html
https://www.jivepuppi.com/DNA_results_part_four.html

LE did not confirm the shoelaces even 100%. The lace(s) that tied MM was described by LE as a piece of string. SB's and MM's shoes were lace less whereas CB's cugas had one lace left in. The lace / string that was used to tie MM was not compared with the lace that was left in CB's shoe.
The two pieces of lace / string that were used to bind MM were apparently two halves of one lace. This lace appeared to be about 60 " long. All of this seems to suggest that this lace / string did not belong to the boys thus probably came from the perpetrator. It was under these two pieces of lace / string that the hair associated to TH was found.

The Laces:

https://www.jivepuppi.com/laces_and_bindings.html

The DNA Results:

https://www.jivepuppi.com/jivepuppi_DNA_part_three.html
https://www.jivepuppi.com/DNA_results_part_four.html

Thank you for such detailed info!

No, they did not.

Also, it's conceivable to believe that whoever killed the boys, removed all of the shoelaces at once. The hair could have easily transferred from SB's lace being removed from his shoe, to another lace, via the killer's own fingertips. It certainly isn't inconceivable, when considering the killer (or at least, the person who removed the laces and tied up the boys) handled all of the laces.

Except it would have had to be tied and retied multiple times, submerged in water for hours on end and endured days worth of other punishment before even that, and endured while JMB or Todd Moore hairs were around.

There was far more evidence against Terry

^ Not really. You think a knot would have to be tied "multiple times"? It wouldn't. It would need to be tied once, and tied by fingertips (where the lone hair had clung to); and since it was embedded in the knot (while said knot was being tied), yes, it would have stayed embedded even in water.

Argh, should heed my own advice. That'll be the last I'll say about it.

Wrong. Many people in the town of West Memphis have come to believe Hobbs is the killer of the children; more importantly the hair is more damning since a.) it would have had to survive being pulled and repulled through the laces multiple times and be submerged in water and endure several days worth of toil.....at the same time that hairs from Byers and Todd Moore were not there. That makes no sense. b.) It was found in MICHAEL'S shoelace. Michael was not Terry's son so that increases the low chances of the hair surviving for a long time were it just secondary

Once again, you make something up about how the people of a town feel and post it as fact. I'll counter with "Most people in the world believe the WM3 are the killers of the children".

Anyone can make up a statement about how people "feel" and post it. It means absolutely nothing.

There was far more evidence against Terry

Provide it then...and give it to the WM3's lawyers, Johnny Depp, Eddie Vedder et al. I'm sure they'd love to have it, so they can finally exonerate the WM3.

If Terry's hair was secondary transfer what about the hair of JMB or Todd Moore or others? Why do they go and Terry's endures? Especially since Terry claims he never saw them that day. That means it's now several days of survival for the hairs.

Also these are 8 year old boys. The hair wouldn't survive THAT much punishment while others died.

Terry's entire behavior is suspicious. He claims he was in the area around the times the murders went down yet sees nothing. He claims to see a black bum only years later. He has a history of violence against women and children and his own alibi witness contradicts him. He doesn't remember key details even though tragedy is one of the few things people DO remember with accuracy years later and he tries to use JMB as an alibi. Terry's actions scream guilty.

And if he couldn't do it because most parents who kill their kids only kill their own kids....why was byers interviewed? Todd Moore I get (his alibi is solid) but Terry was never questioned.

I can see why Byers changed.

If Terry's hair was secondary transfer what about the hair of JMB or Todd Moore or others? Why do they go and Terry's endures? Especially since Terry claims he never saw them that day. That means it's now several days of survival for the hairs.

Are you literally asking what happened to Todd's and JMB's hair? That if they found what might be TH's hair tangled in a shoelace, then two other men's hair must be there as well, or it's not a case of secondary transfer? Now there's some sound logic.

Also these are 8 year old boys. The hair wouldn't survive THAT much punishment while others died.

Once again, this is simply you asserting some ridiculous claim is science/fact. That's absurd.

Terry's entire behavior is suspicious. He claims he was in the area around the times the murders went down yet sees nothing. He claims to see a black bum only years later. He has a history of violence against women and children and his own alibi witness contradicts him. He doesn't remember key details even though tragedy is one of the few things people DO remember with accuracy years later and he tries to use JMB as an alibi. Terry's actions scream guilty.

Umm...being in an "area" and not witnessing a specific event is not even remotely relevant. I can be in an "area", and I will miss everything that occurs, save for what I am able to physically witness from my precise location.

Alibies? Let's not go there. Remember how those "alibies" turned out for WM3? They don't have one. Echols lied about his on the stand and it was ripped to shreds. Baldwin didn't even bother trying to give one. And Misskelley's wrestling story, despite how convinced you are of it, is bunkum.

People "DO" remember tragedy with accuracy years later? You are very proficient at just making things up. This is unequivocally not true.

And if he couldn't do it because most parents who kill their kids only kill their own kids....why was byers interviewed? Todd Moore I get (his alibi is solid) but Terry was never questioned.

I can see why Byers changed.

Nonsensical.

Are you literally asking what happened to Todd's and JMB's hair? That if they found what might be TH's hair tangled in a shoelace, then two other men's hair must be there as well, or it's not a case of secondary transfer? Now there's some sound logic.

Once again, this is simply you asserting some ridiculous claim is science/fact. That's absurd.

Umm...being in an "area" and not witnessing a specific event is not even remotely relevant. I can be in an "area", and I will miss everything that occurs, save for what I am able to physically witness from my precise location.

Alibies? Let's not go there. Remember how those "alibies" turned out for WM3? They don't have one. Echols lied about his on the stand and it was ripped to shreds. Baldwin didn't even bother trying to give one. And Misskelley's wrestling story, despite how convinced you are of it, is bunkum.

People "DO" remember tragedy with accuracy years later? You are very proficient at just making things up. This is unequivocally not true.

Nonsensical.

If you were any more full of **** you'd explode like Mr Creosote

1.) Hair is not like lairs of paint. If hairs are exposed to wear and tear they'll generally ALL go ESPECIALLY if it's secondary transfer. Primary transfer is FAR more durable, and Hobbs claims he never saw the kids. If it was in a shoe tied by 8 year old boys it would probably have been destroyed or forced out long earlier. And that's not even getting into the 17 hours or so in the water. Also it isn't "might be". Hobbs all but admitted it's his, and given the man's history of violence against women and children that should set off alarm bells

2.) It was a very small area and the boys would have allegedly been screaming. And his own words placed him where the bodies where found. So no, you're being disingenuous. Terry WOULD have seen something. Also no Jessie's isn't bunk. Every single student at the practice said Jessie was always there on Wednesdays between April and June; he'd be more noticeable if he HADN'T gone. Multiple people place him in the trailer park at 6:30 (directly calling the cops liars) and several people not only claim he said "I'm going wrestling" but saw him with A WRESTLING MASK. More damningly it was a PRACTICE not an official match. So with all that....I'm inclined to believe Freddy Revelle is full of **** or misremembered. As for why they were inconsistent....these are teenagers. Bamboozling them would be childs play especially with an inexperienced attorney like Stidham.

With Jason it's the same; his alibis were teenagers who lets face it have **** memories.

3.) People remember where they were when JFK was shot; I remember where I was when 9/11 occurred (Walking into school) even though I didn't hear about the attack till 3.75 hours later. John Mark Byers remembers the details of the search a great deal (that's one of the reasons he believes Terry is guilty; Terry tried to use him as an alibi and cited an incident that never happened). Terry claims he loves his stepson dearly yet fails to remember key details and constantly acts evasive

4.) Oh horseshit. When a child dies you ALWAYS interview the parents because most of the time it's a parent or a family friend who does the deed (Richard Allen Davies being one of the exceptions). John was interviewed, so they clearly DID consider that angle and Gitchell himself admitted that you always do that. For some reason Terry was NEVER questioned until the DNA placed his beard hair in the laces used to bind the victims, and even then it was the most softball interview possible.

So no, the WMPD ****ed up by not interviewing Terry at the time of the murders.

If you were any more full of **** you'd explode like Mr Creosote

Wow. Compelling rebuttal. You should be a litigator.

1.) Hair is not like lairs of paint. If hairs are exposed to wear and tear they'll generally ALL go ESPECIALLY if it's secondary transfer. Primary transfer is FAR more durable, and Hobbs claims he never saw the kids. If it was in a shoe tied by 8 year old boys it would probably have been destroyed or forced out long earlier. And that's not even getting into the 17 hours or so in the water. Also it isn't "might be". Hobbs all but admitted it's his, and given the man's history of violence against women and children that should set off alarm bells

I don't know what a lair of paint is. But you didn't even attempt to back up your original claim, the one I replied to. You asserted that if it was indeed secondary trasnfer, Moore's and Byer's hair would also need to be there. Try to stay on topic if you're going to attempt to argue your points. "Hobbs claimed he never saw the kids". What does this have to do with secondary transfer? Absolutely nothing. Again, stay focused as best you can. Hobbs "all but admitted" it was his hair? Did he conclude this with his home DNA testing kit? That's funny.

2.) It was a very small area and the boys would have allegedly been screaming. And his own words placed him where the bodies where found. So no, you're being disingenuous. Terry WOULD have seen something. Also no Jessie's isn't bunk. Every single student at the practice said Jessie was always there on Wednesdays between April and June; he'd be more noticeable if he HADN'T gone. Multiple people place him in the trailer park at 6:30 (directly calling the cops liars) and several people not only claim he said "I'm going wrestling" but saw him with A WRESTLING MASK. More damningly it was a PRACTICE not an official match. So with all that....I'm inclined to believe Freddy Revelle is full of **** or misremembered. As for why they were inconsistent....these are teenagers. Bamboozling them would be childs play especially with an inexperienced attorney like Stidham.

Umm - it was not an area small enough that a person can personally witness everything that occurs in said area. Are you under the misconception that this happened in a 7/11 parking lot? No he would not neccessarily have seen anything. This was a wooded area. There's no human that can be in a wooded area and witness everything that happens in that area. He's not a drone. Jessie's alibi, like Echols', was debunked. Your insistance they weren't doesn't change that fact. No matter how loud you yell it. What you're "inclined to believe" is of no relevance to the actual facts. Nobody "babmoozled" them. Echols straight up lied about his alibi and got busted. Nobody had to do anything except counter his lies with facts. He buried himself there.

With Jason it's the same; his alibis were teenagers who lets face it have **** memories.

Lol. So which is it? People remember tragic events with accuracy, or they have **** memories? At least try and be consistent in your arguments.

3.) People remember where they were when JFK was shot; I remember where I was when 9/11 occurred (Walking into school) even though I didn't hear about the attack till 3.75 hours later. John Mark Byers remembers the details of the search a great deal (that's one of the reasons he believes Terry is guilty; Terry tried to use him as an alibi and cited an incident that never happened). Terry claims he loves his stepson dearly yet fails to remember key details and constantly acts evasive

Uh huh. But Echols can't remember his own whereabouts? And Balwdin doesn't even bother to recount his? Again - try not to contradict yourself. It's not helping you.

4.) Oh horseshit. When a child dies you ALWAYS interview the parents because most of the time it's a parent or a family friend who does the deed (Richard Allen Davies being one of the exceptions). John was interviewed, so they clearly DID consider that angle and Gitchell himself admitted that you always do that. For some reason Terry was NEVER questioned until the DNA placed his beard hair in the laces used to bind the victims, and even then it was the most softball interview possible.

Nah, still nonsensical. Now you're rambling.

So no, the WMPD ****ed up by not interviewing Terry at the time of the murders.

I'm not sure what this has to do with what we're discussing.

this from the guy who ridiculed the handicapped.

1.) my argument is that the sheer amount of punishment and the fact that all hairs would be effected and the fact secondary transfer is by its nature less durable means that the ‘secondary transfer” argument is a crock of ****. And give that the hair has the same maternal line.....yeah it’s terry

2.) wow you’re an idiot. Teenagers wouldn’t have reason to remember. To them it was t a memorable day. To jmb and pam it would have been worth remembering. Damian and Jason had no reason since they didn’t do anything of note. The prosecution being better on the cross proves jack **** since Jessie described things that never happened (beating michaels face the rape etc).

3.) see above

4.) my point is that the cops were corrupt Hillbillies

jessie claims there was screaming. Terry would have heard and had a good chance of stumbling on it.

youre not honoring the victims. You’re *advertiser censored* on their graves

this from the guy who ridiculed the handicapped.
You've said that mutiple times. I have never, ever ridiculed the handicapped. You need to stop lying. Or produce evidence. It's pathetic.

1.) my argument is that the sheer amount of punishment and the fact that all hairs would be effected and the fact secondary transfer is by its nature less durable means that the ‘secondary transfer” argument is a crock of ****. And give that the hair has the same maternal line.....yeah it’s terry

Not worth a response - more of you making stuff up. It's entertaining, but try harder if you want to have meaningful debate.

2.) wow you’re an idiot. Teenagers wouldn’t have reason to remember. To them it was t a memorable day. To jmb and pam it would have been worth remembering. Damian and Jason had no reason since they didn’t do anything of note. The prosecution being better on the cross proves jack **** since Jessie described things that never happened (beating michaels face the rape etc).
Once again, personal attacks show your lack of a real argument, self control and maturity.

And once AGAIN you state your opinion of how people you don't even know think and function. Anyone can just make stuff up and post it as fact. However I only see you doing that here, over and over.
3.) see above
Uh huh.

4.) my point is that the cops were corrupt Hillbillies

jessie claims there was screaming. Terry would have heard and had a good chance of stumbling on it.

youre not honoring the victims. You’re *advertiser censored* on their graves

More wild, baseless, silly claims. Come on man. Produce something worthy of a reply, or just give up.

You implied that Jessie was a “dumbass” even though he was in a special Ed’s class in a state that ONLY does that if the kid has real disabilities. You ignore that the iq test was split into two sections and that on the one relevant to whether he’d be suggestible he had consistently been in the 70s for years. So no your claim he wasn’t handicapped is garbage

Jessie also describes rapes that never occurred beatings that never occurred and other injuries that never occurred; most of the details he got wrong were things that made him look guilty so no his confessions were garbage

Respectfully snipped by me -- exactly! I don't bother responding to that poster anymore, but I was thinking the exact same thing.

Wow...I have no words, I just wish for modern forensic nuc DNA & mtDNA...MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back