Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If KC could dispose of her daughter in a garbage bag like trash, she may have the same feelings toward any member of her family.

Now that is the saddest thing I have ever heard. What a horrible reality for a parent, brother, friend or lover to face.

I think GA's sentiments were perfectly stated. Very dignified and humble. Look what his daughter has done. Caylee was the only spark of light for GA and CA.

Interesting that KC may not be allowing them to see her because of the GJ testimony and CA's failure to stop it. She did mention that he had to testify; he was summoned.
I have always thought that this is why LA required warrants before giving up anything
to LE; so he could tell KC he HAD to cooperate with LE and was not doing it by choice.

She is a hollow being, this KCA. Tragic really.

"She is pregnant!" RP
"No, she isn't. She is a virgin." CA

I bet going to that wedding was a punishment administered to KC for lying about being pregnant. RP said he didn't even know she was coming to the wedding. And I am sure that it was said loud enough for KC and everyone else to hear. Shame her into the truth?
Did that ever work before?

Makes you wonder if KC has any feelings at all, except for herself. Sad

*respectfully snipped*

i don't believe for a second that she does. i'm sorry but i just don't believe she's even capable of it.
she's nothing more than a common little sociopath with a particularly poor concept of consequences.

Feel so sorry for them. I seriously would be moving out of that house. I would never be able to drive down that street again.

I feel bad for them and then I don't. They have had some responsibility in having this drag out for so long - too busy covering up for KC.

I do agree that they should move from that area, however. And I do feel bad for their grief. I don't for one second believe they had a hand in Caylee's death. They adored their granddaughter.

Feel so sorry for them. I seriously would be moving out of that house. I would never be able to drive down that street again.

Neither would I. All the nights they must have lain awake wondering where the baby was, never dreaming that she lay just a stone's throw away, all alone in the dark. It is sad.

I have always thought that this is why LA required warrants before giving up anything
to LE; so he could tell KC he HAD to cooperate with LE and was not doing it by choice.

*respectfully snipped*

now that's a very interesting and insightful idea.
thank you for posting it!

Is the sky blue?

Discuss.

We've all heard Casey's telephone call home from jail the night she was initially arrested. We heard her say to Christina........"All they want is to find Caylee", and after a pause she added as an after-thought, "and I do too." We also heard her say that her call home was, "a waste........a HUGE waste." She told Lee she didn't want him or any of the family showing up at her bond hearing. That was the real Casey.

We've since heard JG and his father, RG state that Casey was desperate to move out of her parent's house and get away from them. Amy stated that Casey told her that Casey's parents were getting a divorce and her mother was moving into an apartment and letting Casey have the house. Amy was making plans to move into the house with Casey.

What we all saw and heard in those jailhouse visits between Casey and her parents and Lee was all a sham. Casey needed to keep up the lie that Caylee had been kidnapped by Zanny and she needed her parents on her side. After all, there was a $50,000 bond holding her in jail, and she was depending on her family raising the money somehow to get her out.

In October, when Casey was indicted for murder and arrested, she was and is being held on no bond. She doesn't need her family anymore. They are disposable as they can't help her now as there's no bond for them to pay. She sees her attorneys because the way she views it.......they're the only ones that can get out of this mess. Casey only cares about herself and uses people to her own advantage.

So Lee is back home, I can understand that.

I think it's time for them to *batten down the hatches*

I feel *a storms a' brewing*

They batten down the hatches immediately after the 911 call. And if GA had his choice, it would have been before that. He didn't count on narcissistic Ca getting so pissed off over having her car and money stolen. Otherwise, we would never had heard of Caylee missing and the A's would have told everyone she was adopted out, her father's family took her...yada, yada, yada....

Was that supposed to read, '... will NOT do...' ???

Yes, it must be a typo. I had to read it a couple of times.

Thanks for the article. I breaks my heart. :(

You're welcome. George, as imperfect as he may be, is the family member that gets the most sympathy from me. I have to admit to having sympathy for Cindy too. She loved her granddaughter.

They batten down the hatches immediately after the 911 call. And if GA had his choice, it would have been before that. He didn't count on narcissistic Ca getting so pissed off over having her car and money stolen. Otherwise, we would never had heard of Caylee missing and the A's would have told everyone she was adopted out, her father's family took her...yada, yada, yada....

Isn't it odd how we all feel differently about the family? I think if anyone knew about how Cindy goes off, it would be George. I'll bet he had an earful on the way to get the car. He had to get her to get money to pick up the car at the pound and she was arguing with the cashier.

For the life of me, I can't figure this family out.

Isn't it odd how we all feel differently about the family? I think if anyone knew about how Cindy goes off, it would be George. I'll bet he had an earful on the way to get the car. He had to get her to get money to pick up the car at the pound and she was arguing with the cashier.

And he got in the car that they both new smelled of death and drove it home, parked it in a closed garage and cleaned it out......and the next call to LE is about her car getting stolen......amazing.....

Bolded by me

What a chilling thought - a little girl could literally disappear. I've always thought that Caylee had such an isolated life - no little friends visiting her in the playhouse for play dates - just her immediate family and maybe a few of their adult friends.

in the thread listing...it says 08...it needs to be changed to 09 :)

For the life of me, I can't figure this family out.

And he got in the car that they both new smelled of death and drove it home, parked it in a closed garage and cleaned it out......and the next call to LE is about her car getting stolen......amazing.....

it's beyond that. i'm not sure there's a name for it. i mean seriously - why the hell would you clean the car then call the cops to come and see the car :confused: it's insane.
can anybody offer an explanation for this, even if it's a bad one? really, i'm no longer all that fussy.

We've all heard Casey's telephone call home from jail the night she was initially arrested. We heard her say to Christina........"All they want is to find Caylee", and after a pause she added as an after-thought, "and I do too." We also heard her say that her call home was, "a waste........a HUGE waste." She told Lee she didn't want him or any of the family showing up at her bond hearing. That was the real Casey.

We've since heard JG and his father, RG state that Casey was desperate to move out of her parent's house and get away from them. Amy stated that Casey told her that Casey's parents were getting a divorce and her mother was moving into an apartment and letting Casey have the house. Amy was making plans to move into the house with Casey.

What we all saw and heard in those jailhouse visits between Casey and her parents and Lee was all a sham. Casey needed to keep up the lie that Caylee had been kidnapped by Zanny and she needed her parents on her side. After all, there was a $50,000 bond holding her in jail, and she was depending on her family raising the money somehow to get her out.

In October, when Casey was indicted for murder and arrested, she was and is being held on no bond. She doesn't need her family anymore. They are disposable as they can't help her now as there's no bond for them to pay. She sees her attorneys because the way she views it.......they're the only ones that can get out of this mess. Casey only cares about herself and uses people to her own advantage.

Excellent summary.

Especially the part bolded above. I believe we'll hear at trial just how disposable KC believes her family to be.

I have noted though, that KC has the strongest emotional reaction in the bond hearing and the jail interviews to GA. GA was also whom KC wanted to meet with in the Beary letter.

I don't believe KC would have confessed to LA. But, oddly, I do believe she might have 'absolutely reached out more,' to GA if she could have.

As odd as this may sound, even though GA was the only one to be called to testify at the Grand Jury hearings, (and thus become the presumed primary KC target,) I still think CA & LA are more likely to be on the defense strategy as bulls-eyes than GA will be.

KC seemed to let down more of her wall with GA than with anyone else.

'Father Confessor' syndrome?

Don't know, but my singular belief, (and I invite any flames and posts that might challenge my thoughts on here by writing this,) is that somehow KC wanted her Dad to be the conduit of truth, if possible, because she recognized that GA was the only person who might have an inkling of the truth - and love her anyway - from the get-go?

- GA disliked JB right off.
- GA - when alone - suggested KC speak with OCSO
- GA approached both FBI and OCSO investigators on his own to be interviewed alone - and apologized for CA's behavior
- KC responds very, very differently to GA than she does to either CA or LA
- I agree that CA rules the roost with an iron fist, and we've all seen the tapes of CA silencing GA in non-verbal ways
- but, it is my belief that GA is the singular family member who would NOT have contributed overtly by moving Caylee's body
- AND he is the person who would have most likely been able to draw a little more truth out of KC, given the chance.

ETA: yada, yada, I think CA is the ring-leader for all things OJ. :)

it's beyond that. i'm not sure there's a name for it. i mean seriously - why the hell would you clean the car then call the cops to come and see the car :confused: it's insane.
can anybody offer an explanation for this, even if it's a bad one? really, i'm no longer all that fussy.

The car was cleaned hours before CA tracked KC down and became infuriated with her. When Ca wasn't getting any answers she got pissed off and called 911....about her car being stolen and the money.....Caylee was an afterthought. Ca didn't call for anyone to look at the car. She called because her daughter pissed her off.

ETA: think about it. She didn't even ask TonE where Caylee was. But she sure told him KC was gonna steal from him

Excellent summary.

Especially the part bolded above. I believe we'll hear at trial just how disposable KC believes her family to be.

I have noted though, that KC has the strongest emotional reaction in the bond hearing and the jail interviews to GA. GA was also whom KC wanted to meet with in the Beary letter.

I don't believe KC would have confessed to LA. But, oddly, I do believe she might have 'absolutely reached out more,' to GA if she could have.

As odd as this may sound, even though GA was the only one to be called to testify at the Grand Jury hearings, (and thus become the presumed primary KC target,) I still think CA & LA are more likely to be on the defense strategy as bulls-eyes than GA will be.

KC seemed to let down more of her wall with GA than with anyone else.

'Father Confessor' syndrome?

Don't know, but my singular belief, (and I invite any flames and posts that might challenge my thoughts on here by writing this,) is that somehow KC wanted her Dad to be the conduit of truth, if possible, because she recognized that GA was the only person who might have an inkling of the truth - and love her anyway - from the get-go?

- GA disliked JB right off.
- GA - when alone - suggested KC speak with OCSO
- GA approached both FBI and OCSO investigators on his own to be interviewed alone - and apologized for CA's behavior
- KC responds very, very differently to GA than she does to either CA or LA
- I agree that CA rules the roost with an iron fist, and we've all seen the tapes of CA silencing GA in non-verbal ways
- but, it is my belief that GA is the singular family member who would NOT have contributed overtly by moving Caylee's body
- AND he is the person who would have most likely been able to draw a little more truth out of KC, given the chance.

So, why didn't Casey confess to George while she was out on bond?

The car was cleaned hours before CA tracked KC down and became infuriated with her. When Ca wasn't getting any answers she got pissed off and called 911....about her car being stolen and the money.....Caylee was an afterthought. Ca didn't call for anyone to look at the car. She called because her daughter pissed her off.

ETA: think about it. She didn't even ask TonE where Caylee was. But she sure told him KC was gonna steal from him

you're right, and casey had no way of knowing that cindy would expode AND had the car.

What a chilling thought - a little girl could literally disappear. I've always thought that Caylee had such an isolated life - no little friends visiting her in the playhouse for play dates - just her immediate family and maybe a few of their adult friends.

you know it's always bothered me that casey had no 'escape plan'. i mean how did she think she was gonna get away with this exactly??
but it could be just that simple. maybe she thought that mommy and daddy would clean up her mess - lie that casey's daddy had come for her and who could prove otherwise? who would even try to?
maybe that was as close to a plan as casey ever got - except cindy flipped her noodle and called the cops about the car, which she had and casey didn't know that.

i'm going mad aren't i.

PH...no flames. But, do you remember the date of the letter to Beary requesting to meet with her father? Was it before the GJ met? And what do you think by her refusing to see him? Could she have been trying to pull his strings? Show him that in spite of what every one thought, SHE still had control behind bars?

(snipped)
you know it's always bothered me that casey had no 'escape plan'. i mean how did she think she was gonna get away with this exactly??
but it could be just that simple. maybe she thought that mommy and daddy would clean up her mess - lie that casey's daddy had come for her and who could prove otherwise? who would even try to?
maybe that was as close to a plan as casey ever got - except cindy flipped her noodle and called the cops about the car, which she had and casey didn't know that.

i'm going mad aren't i.

Like LP says, she lives her life 10 minutes at a time. She never had to have an exit plan before, her mom and dad always provided her with one before. Why would this time be any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks