Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, George had to do a special interview, off-camera, to tell everybody that they will be back to do on-camera interviews after the funeral. The self importance of these people never ceases to amaze me. I hope that they will be given zero media time in the future. Enough is enough. I couldn't care less if I ever heard or saw them again. As for seeing KC, I am sure it is KC that won't see them.

Reporters hound these people -- it's not like he drove to the news station to make a big announcement. He refused to be filmed but did give them a sense of how he's feeling and when they expect to speak to the press again formally.

I suppose his other option is to ignore every reporter who comes near him and never to answer a question when a microphone and camera are shoved in his face -- but then, if he did that, he would be accused of clamming up because he's trying to hide something.

Now THAT is exactly what I was thinking!!! He WANTS to see his daughter??!! So he can tell her how beautiful she is??? How could he even want to lay eyes on that murdering piece of crap!!!! I was feeling sorry for him UP TO that point!! He lost me when he said that! No way I would EVER see or talk to my daughter if she killed MY grandbaby!! No way no how!!

IDK...as a parent, sometimes we blame ourselves. GA seems to be the kind to take all the blame in that home. Maybe he feels is their fault that KC ended up like this. anyway, regardless of what your kids do, I don't think you can ever stop loving them. I feel he want to talk to her to get her to confess and ask for the mercy of the court perhaps.

Reporters hound these people -- it's not like he drove to the news station to make a big announcement. He refused to be filmed but did give them a sense of how he's feeling and when they expect to speak to the press again formally.

I suppose his other option is to ignore every reporter who comes near him and never to answer a question when a microphone and camera are shoved in his face -- but then, if he did that, he would be accused of clamming up because he's trying to hide something.

this is what I think as well, salome. well said. :clap:

What a chilling thought - a little girl could literally disappear. I've always thought that Caylee had such an isolated life - no little friends visiting her in the playhouse for play dates - just her immediate family and maybe a few of their adult friends.[/QUOTE]

There is a case in Towanda, Kansas town right now, searching for a boy missing since 1999. Never reported missing until a recent crimeline tip. They have not released any information other than they have not been able to find any trace of him since 1999.

IDK...as a parent, sometimes we blame ourselves. GA seems to be the kind to take all the blame in that home. Maybe he feels is their fault that KC ended up like this. anyway, regardless of what your kids do, I don't think you can ever stop loving them. I feel he want to talk to her to get her to confess and ask for the mercy of the court perhaps.

My personal opinion is that this is the best time for them to visit with Casey. She knows that they are devastated. I think that George could get something out of her. She may not say much..but even just "dad, I am sorry" "I know you will never forgive me" this in itself will be enough for George. I think he realized it in the jail videos a long time ago when she spoke in past tense. That too, and he didn't speak much of the future, but did say "he wished he would have been a better father"
I don't know what I would do, but I know, that for me, I would not be able to let go of the love for my own child.

This is why I tend to think whatever happened to Caylee was an accident, negligence or just KC snapping. Girl just doesn't seem to me to be enough of a planner to pre-meditate successfully. She seems incapable of enough organization. I think she might have been thinking of how to kill someone, but I honestly don't think Caylee was necessarily her intended target and what she was actually considering might never have come to fruition, given her history. Here she is like a sitting duck at TonE's a month after something huge happened and she's just hangin'. She's stealing money. She's picking people up from the airport. She's on the computer. Then Cindy falls out of the sky. She had to know Cindy would show up at some point. She had to know she'd have to provide some accounting of Caylee's whereabouts or come up with a darn good reason to explain Caylee's disappearance or demise. But nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing seems to have been ready to go. She just flies by the seat of her pants. Before, she's always been able to slide by talking, saying whatever, looking good, sounding good. This time the stakes were a little big higher.

If it was an accident then how do you explain the google searches for chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons, etc....? I agree that KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time but I still think this whole thing was planned out.The computer searches for chloroform and the fact that they found high levels of chloroform in the trunk along with human decomp seals the deal for me.

"There is a hole in my heart big enough for a truck to drive through,” Anthony said.

Did anyone else instantly think, "billboard sign" or was it just me?!

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee. They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.

Blame it on the defense team. We knew that was coming. They won't allow us to make arrangements to bury Caylee. (I would tell that defense team to stuff it publically and let us get on with a proper burial for my granddaughter.) At least, he didn't go ahead and say Casey was the hold up.

Lee, the Anthony’s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents.

Huge red flag for Mallory! Wake up! This is not a good sign that he has moved home with his mommy instead of taking care of you. They are really circling the wagons now.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

What a chilling thought - a little girl could literally disappear. I've always thought that Caylee had such an isolated life - no little friends visiting her in the playhouse for play dates - just her immediate family and maybe a few of their adult friends.

There is a case in Towanda, Kansas town right now, searching for a boy missing since 1999. Never reported missing until a recent crimeline tip. They have not released any information other than they have not been able to find any trace of him since 1999.
I have often said that could have easily been what happened with Caylee if Cindy hadn't gotten so enraged with Casey over the car and the money enough to turn her in.

All they had to say is that the non-existent father's family stepped in and took custody then moved out of the country. No one would have been the wiser to question what really happened because no one was allowed "inside" the family and they are such prolific liars.

Frightening, isn't it?!

What a chilling thought - a little girl could literally disappear. I've always thought that Caylee had such an isolated life - no little friends visiting her in the playhouse for play dates - just her immediate family and maybe a few of their adult friends.

There is a case in Towanda, Kansas town right now, searching for a boy missing since 1999. Never reported missing until a recent crimeline tip. They have not released any information other than they have not been able to find any trace of him since 1999.[/QUOTE]

OT I live near Towanda! I was going to post something regarding this. The family adopted the boy at age 3. They said they ALWAYS had problems with him disappearing or "running away" The family did not report him because they thought he "ran away." The family later moves to Derby which is about 30 miles south. Adopted or not -run away or not.... THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED. The kid was ONLY 10!!! Towanda is a REALLY small town.
What did these parents tell the school? What did they tell their family members?

I could not help but to think after hearing this story if somehow Casey would have ripped off enough money from Tony and his roommates by the next weekend and just disappeared to another state. Then she could have kept up the lie to her mother... I moved.. I disown you and no you are not talking to Caylee. This has happened in a lot of families.

And there was me earlier having a weak moment and feeling sorry for ole GA :banghead:
Back to normal after watching the videos windchime posted!

:clap: You are spot on! Especially about the part where GA is the one family member that would still love her anyway. CA and LA would not forgive and love if she had told them the truth.

Remember, KC says, "My mother will never forgive me"....she doesn't say, "My family"..... She knows GA is a softy inside. He is only guilty of never using any tough love on her or standing up to his wife all of these years.
and yet GA was the parent that KC threw under the bus repeatedly.She told friends how much she hated him for losing the families money. She seemed to not care what he thought IMO. The love/hate relationship seemed to be between CA and KC.GA and LA had cameo roles. Caylee came along and stole KC's thunder.

I think he knew the truth. How could he have not? He as a cop for God's sakes. No. He was protecting his precious princess. I believe the gun wasn't reported because it wasn't asked and he had not fessed up to it because of all the fears of the public on his family and property. No possible way do I believe that George would have even ATTEMPTED to even ask Casey if she killed Caylee. I think he knew. I believe he was protecting her far more than Cindy "appeared" to be protecting her. I used to think otherwise, however, I've changed my mind since I've watched all the family interactions on the jailhouse video's. Also did you see this video of Cindy clarifying the washed pants? The hairbrush? I believe 100% of every word that she has stated. I think George and Casey has dragged her down into the denial she existed for so long. In order for Cindy to come to her senses and deal with her grief...she needs to get away from George. Just my honest opinion.

Here is Cindy's side of things. I believe every word she is saying. JMO.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

I think George has the same disorder as Casey. IMO I feel Cindy was the one to show sheer terror about Caylee missing not George. He is just like Casey IMO

So what's the big difference in on camera and off camera video until after the funeral?
That makes no sense to me....he still did an interview...just not on camera...and spoke about a few things that he said could be shared??? Whatever that means...to me it means, they still haven't learned to shut up!

Also, if he wants to see Casey, then what's stopping him? Ooops, those darn cameras in jail! Or Casey doesn't want to see him/them...either way, why "share" this information? ARGHH...........

Unbelievable ploy for sympathy and attention, as they've done throughout this entire tragedy...ridiculous, IMO!

The media approaches the Anthonys... they don't follow the media around. How does that equate to "unbelievable ploy for sympathy and attention."
No matter what they do or say, it's never right. If they stay in hiding, everybody is criticizing... if they speak a few words to a reporter, they're criticizing that. They cannot win!
We don't know what the reasons are for not visiting Casey. And it's not our business to know. But it is my guess that her attorney has advised them not to because Casey could say something to them that would hurt her defense, since she can't seem to "keep her mouth shut."

That was IT? The whole interview? Why did he bother? Why didn't the reporter ask him why he can't visit KC in jail? The interview leaves more questions than answers..... just like every other development in this case! :mad:

That was IT? The whole interview? Why did he bother? Why didn't the reporter ask him why he can't visit KC in jail? The interview leaves more questions than answers..... just like every other development in this case! :mad:

Also no questions were asked about possibly knowing where Caylee's body was almost a month ahead of her discovery.
No questions were asked about possible pending charges for OJ, acessory after the fact, Lying to investigators, etc.
No questions were asked about the continual string of lies to try and sway public opinion to help their daughter who murdered their grandchild.
No questions were asked about any animosity they may hold toward Casey.
No q's about visiting her in prison, if convicted.

Yep, that was a fine piece of investigative journalism there. Maybe next time they can just send George an email with a list of multiple choice soft answers.
Maybe the questions that need to be asked will come later when the grieving grandparents have had time to absorb their loss. Probably from a SA instead of a sophomore majoring in journalism.

Who knows?

Also, I have seen the rumor about LA's preg. GF a thousand times. Any proof? Links?

I reckon ole Mallory may be getting the house to herself.

Also no questions were asked about possibly knowing where Caylee's body was almost a month ahead of her discovery.
No questions were asked about possible pending charges for OJ, acessory after the fact, Lying to investigators, etc.
No questions were asked about the continual string of lies to try and sway public opinion to help their daughter who murdered their grandchild.
No questions were asked about any animosity they may hold toward Casey.
No q's about visiting her in prison, if convicted.

Yep, that was a fine piece of investigative journalism there. Maybe next time they can just send George an email with a list of multiple choice soft answers.
Maybe the questions that need to be asked will come later when the grieving grandparents have had time to absorb their loss. Probably from a SA instead of a sophomore majoring in journalism.

Who knows?

Also, I have seen the rumor about LA's preg. GF a thousand times. Any proof? Links?

I reckon ole Mallory may be getting the house to herself.

Hehe... well to be honest with you, I wouldn't have ambushed them with those types of questions. He has a hole in his heart that a truck could drive through... I don't think the reporter would want to rub salt in the wound. Just a longer interview, and more elaboration on why he couldn't visit KC would have been nice. His statement about not visiting KC in jail should not have been posted in the story because it left an unanswered question.

The car was cleaned hours before CA tracked KC down and became infuriated with her. When Ca wasn't getting any answers she got pissed off and called 911....about her car being stolen and the money.....Caylee was an afterthought. Ca didn't call for anyone to look at the car. She called because her daughter pissed her off.

ETA: think about it. She didn't even ask TonE where Caylee was. But she sure told him KC was gonna steal from him

SuziQ, you are absolutely correct. That is so baffling :confused:

I agree. A reporter to ask those types of questions would have looked horrible for the reporter and the station given the short time after the body was found. They have to be cautious of the public's perception of how they go about doing their job. It would have been seen as inappropriate for anyone to have pressed George further on any front.

I think he knew the truth. How could he have not? He as a cop for God's sakes. No. He was protecting his precious princess. I believe the gun wasn't reported because it wasn't asked and he had not fessed up to it because of all the fears of the public on his family and property. No possible way do I believe that George would have even ATTEMPTED to even ask Casey if she killed Caylee. I think he knew. I believe he was protecting her far more than Cindy "appeared" to be protecting her. I used to think otherwise, however, I've changed my mind since I've watched all the family interactions on the jailhouse video's. Also did you see this video of Cindy clarifying the washed pants? The hairbrush? I believe 100% of every word that she has stated. I think George and Casey has dragged her down into the denial she existed for so long. In order for Cindy to come to her senses and deal with her grief...she needs to get away from George. Just my honest opinion.

Here is Cindy's side of things. I believe every word she is saying. JMO.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

To see, this just seems like more of the smoke and mirrors ploy that Cindy has been using all along. Her explanation of the pants has a huge hole in it. The pants were in the car and she washed them before even calling 911. Cindy is trying to confuse the issue by talking about the clothes that came from Tony's that LE supposedly gave her permission to wash. Two totally different things.......smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors!!! MOO

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
my feelings for the family aside, it seems that they get jumped all over no matter what they do. if they talk, they're self absorbed spotlight hogs; if they keep quiet, they're up to something. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998