Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great day, everyone. Kamille will be taking over for me now. Talk to you tomorrow!

We're back in session now, just waiting on the jury.
by Adam Carter 2:17 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 23s23 seconds ago
Jury is back from lunch in #LauraBabcock trial.

Lots of dates here for billandrew to add to timeline. ;)

I've added what I can but I need more dates and timestamps. I'm hopeful that the reporters will provide more details in their news stories later.

What would be really nice is if they posted copies of the actual exhibits! :)

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 49s50 seconds ago
Text conversation from Dec 11, 2011. 11a.m. #LauraBabcock and #Millard "FML dealing with a breakup with no ipod." "You have any nice single friends?" "You and Shawn are breaking up?" "We broke up."

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"Find yourself before you go looking for another," #Millard gives #LauraBabcock advice after her breakup with Shawn Lerner.

Now we're seeing messages from Dec. 7 2011. Babcock says "U have any nice single friends?"
Millard responds: "You and Shawn are breaking up?"
Babcock: "We broke up."
by Adam Carter 2:20 PM

Now seeing messages from "Kinks," who is Noudga. "So apparently Shawn dumped Laura."
"Yeah Laura asked me if I have any single friends," Millard responds.
"Poor thing," she writes back.
"Somehow I doubt that's your actual sentiment," Millard says.
by Adam Carter 2:22 PM

Another conversation between two others discussing Laura #Babcock's breakup with Shawn Lerner. Hard to understand who is texting who in some of these. Crown is just providing phone numbers.

One of the texters is Christina Noudga, crown clarifies. "sweet_chicita" #LauraBabcock

Also from Noudga to Millard: "I thought of how she asked you personally. And put together all the instances that point out she wants your dick."
by Adam Carter 2:23 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
"I'm out. Single! Woo hoo. I want to get laid," #LauraBabcock says to #Millard, who says she should have no trouble. "Yesterday was good," #Millard says something about uh oh sex-crazed...

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 20s20 seconds ago
"I'm not going there right now," #Millard says #LauraBabcock has bad timing.

Also seeing texts from Babcock "U know I want you." Millard responds "bad girl. Your timing is terrible." This is Dec. 2012.
by Adam Carter 2:25 PM

Millard says he's not "going to naked f__ksville with" her in enough text. Says he doesn't want the drama that would come with it.
by Adam Carter 2:26 PM

I’m definitely not comfortable making any assumptions about how the media has interacted with her family, or what the circumstances of the camera shot in question was. Like the circle of any accused, there is a good possibility that her perspective is going to be that the media is not fair in their coverage, and so there is already going to be a perceived adversarial relationship. She had just spent the day watching video of her private home played in court, and being brought back to the circumstances of the search, which I wouldn’t be surprised if she had PTSD over. There’s no excuse for hitting the camera, but I can still fully empathize with the state of mind that might have led to it.

We have to remember that MS's mother went through a cancer diagnosis. We don't know what her status is - whether she is in remission etc. As a mother myself, I can't imagine having to go through something like this. It would rip my heart out! May LB, TB and WM all RIP and may the families find healing.

Busymom4, it looks like DM had murder in mind and he was going to pay MS for his help to do it. I did not think that I thought they both wanted to do the murder. DM was the one who wanted to murder and use MS to help him. I would not be surprised if he had tried to get some other friends to also help him promising to pay them. They hung around him for the drugs and missions. He compensated them for being look outs for his robbery missions. He was the mastermind absolutely that I know now.
I've always felt he was the mastermind and people went along with his plans for various reasons. Whether it be promises of money or help, he found something they wanted and preyed on it. JMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

"Don't get me wrong, it would be fun, I don't want the drama that would come with it. And that's several tonnes of drama." #Millard says to #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 48s49 seconds ago
The two continue to talk about their recent sexual encounter. #Millard #LauraBabcock

"I want you to hurt me as you F me. Smiley face." Det. Sgt. Falconer is reading these all out. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 30s31 seconds ago
#Millard suggests #LauraBabcock have sex with someone else and pretend it's him. "I don't get you at all," she tells him.

Seeing some sexually explicit texts between Millard and Babcock. Babcock's father wiped away some tears. They're having a hard time with this.
by Adam Carter 2:27 PM

All the texts had been deleted off MIllard's device, but recovered.

"This breakup thing has made me very depressed," Babcock says in another message, asking about pot.
by Adam Carter 2:29 PM

"Don't get me wrong, it would be fun, I don't want the drama that would come with it. And that's several tonnes of drama." #Millard says to #LauraBabcock

The two continue to talk about their recent sexual encounter. #Millard #LauraBabcock

"I want you to hurt me as you F me. Smiley face." Det. Sgt. Falconer is reading these all out. #LauraBabcock

#Millard suggests #LauraBabcock have sex with someone else and pretend it's him. "I don't get you at all," she tells him.

Seeing some sexually explicit texts between Millard and Babcock. Babcock's father wiped away some tears. They're having a hard time with this.

"This breakup thing has made me very depressed," Babcock says in another message, asking about pot.

BBM

"First I'm going to hurt and then I'm going to get rid of her. " (Is that right?).

Kind of takes on a different meaning after hearing that one text. Interesting.

MOO

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"This breakup thing has got me very depressed," #LauraBabcock seems to be trying to get drugs from #Millard. These messages were also deleted and recovered by police.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Replying to @AdamCarterCBC
Sorry, this is Dec 2011, not 2012.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 58s58 seconds ago
Jan 9 2012. #Millard Calendar entry. "Make a deal with Laura. What does she want from me? What does she have to offer?" #LauraBabcock

Now seeing some texts about Babcock and Millard talking about group sex.
by Adam Carter 2:31 PM

Now more texts between Millard and Babcock from January of 2012, talking about meeting up together.
by Adam Carter 2:33 PM

This. I am wiping my tears for them too.

BBM

First I'm going to hurt and then I'm going to get rid of her. (Is that right?).

Kind of takes on a different meaning after hearing that one text. Interesting.

MOO

Almost. ;)

“First I’m going to hurt her, then I’ll make her leave. I will remove her from our lives,” Millard allegedly texted his girlfriend at the time, Christina Noudga.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/10/23/opening-arguments-set-to-begin-in-laura-babcock-murder-trial.html

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 48s48 seconds ago
"Did you tell her? I assume so since you're open to each other. Tell who? You already know but I really do love you and you don't need to respond." Feb 2012. #LauraBabcock to #Millard

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 21s21 seconds ago
"I have a bf and may be getting married," #LauraBabcock tells #Millard, who wishes her well.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
"How old is he?" "24. Just has a ridiculously rich grandfather. Gets a quarter of his money." "Crazy. Be sure to send me a wedding invite." #Millard #LauraBabcock

Another message from Babcock to Millard from Feb 2012: "U already know but, I really do love you. And u don't need to respond."
by Adam Carter 2:34 PM

Millard then says "Love is a wonderful and terrible thing. I am thankful for, and sorry for, your feelings. It would be better for you if you found someone else to love. Even to myself I am not available."

Babcock also later mentions she has a boyfriend and "may be getting married." Says she'll be worth 1.2 b, almost as much as u." She says he has a rich grandfather, and gets a quarter of his money.
by Adam Carter 2:36 PM

Millard says: "Crazy. Be sure to send me a wedding invite."

These texts are from February.

Would DM have to have already said it was an "accident"?
I'm surprised that wasn't his angle

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"I'm thinking of the ACDC song, money talks. I wanted you to know how I feel before I make my decision," #LauraBabcock to #Millard

"Your gf got me angry on my bday. Was rude," #LauraBabcock to #Millard. Not deleted.

Babcock says she wanted to let Millard know, before she "made her decision."

Now, from Feb. 13, 2012, Babcock to Millard: "Sorry ur gf got me angry on my bday. Was rude"
by Adam Carter 2:38 PM

Is she talking about DA in these texts?

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 48s48 seconds ago
"Did you tell her? I assume so since you're open to each other. Tell who? You already know but I really do love you and you don't need to respond." Feb 2012. #LauraBabcock to #Millard

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 21s21 seconds ago
"I have a bf and may be getting married," #LauraBabcock tells #Millard, who wishes her well.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
"How old is he?" "24. Just has a ridiculously rich grandfather. Gets a quarter of his money." "Crazy. Be sure to send me a wedding invite." #Millard #LauraBabcock

Another message from Babcock to Millard from Feb 2012: "U already know but, I really do love you. And u don't need to respond."
by Adam Carter 2:34 PM

Millard then says "Love is a wonderful and terrible thing. I am thankful for, and sorry for, your feelings. It would be better for you if you found someone else to love. Even to myself I am not available."

Babcock also later mentions she has a boyfriend and "may be getting married." Says she'll be worth 1.2 b, almost as much as u." She says he has a rich grandfather, and gets a quarter of his money.

Millard says: "Crazy. Be sure to send me a wedding invite."

These texts are from February.

A few things. LB seems to be coming on strong so far and DM is blowing her off. That actually surprises me. Also, were people really believing this was his net worth? Moo

Now we're looking at texts between Millard's phone and Say10, which is Smich's contact. It's from Jan 27 2012. #LauraBabcock

Jan 27, 2012. "the media card works in this phone. Text me back if you're still awake." "Still awake lol? I'm already up." Looking for Iisho's number

A message from Millard says "Isho's number." Smich responds "I'll get that today." #LauraBabcock

Conversation is between #Smich and #Millard. "Maybe Iisho is being gay because we owe him money."

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"Pretty soon Im gonna start thinking you're trying to hold it as some kinda power trip," Millard says to Smich in a text. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 42s43 seconds ago
Millard to Smich: "I'm under pressure . ****'s gotta start happening." #LauraBabcock

Now we're looking at texts between Millard's phone and Say10, which is Smich's contact. It's from Jan 27 2012.
by Adam Carter 2:40 PM

A message from Millard says "Isho's number." Smich responds "I'll get that today."
by Adam Carter 2:40 PM

"Pretty soon Im gonna start thinking you're trying to hold it as some kinda power trip," Millard says to Smich.
by Adam Carter 2:42 PM

Millard to Smich: "I'm under pressure . ****'s gotta start happening. wtf's up with Isho? tell that guys to text me already." This is also in 2012.
by Adam Carter 2:43 PM

In the start of Feb, Smich says he gave Isho Millard's contact, asked him to call. Millard says in a text "tell him I want to talk about tools."
by Adam Carter 2:45 PM

This is Feb 1, 2012.
by Adam Carter 2:45 PM

"He says he won't talk about it on the phone at all in any way shape or form," Smich texts to Millard.
by Adam Carter 2:46 PM

Millard says in a text not being able to get in touch with Isho is bad for business.

"He is tryna lay low. Plus remember hes on curfew now and cops is watching him," Smich responds.
by Adam Carter 2:47 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member