Law Enforcement Searches/AJ's Remains Located

Fair enough-I guess my point is that WH is someone who could easily be framed, for lack of a better word, because his own words and actions have made it simple. If you take a moment to consider that he may not have a hand in this disappearance, and that he is a (possibly) drug fueled grandiose man who is/was desperate to find his daughter at all cost to the point of using violence to get her whereabouts out of someone....IDK.

This dump site is still confusing to me, but I suspect there is a lot of work LE has done and needs to do to clear up this entire picture.

I agree that he would make a perfect scapegoat. And IF he his only questionable actions were breaking into that house, then I could agree totally. But he did more than just break in and find/plant evidence. He also lied about the very critical timeline. I cannot figure why an innocent man looking for his daughter would do so.

And it is really hard for me to ignore the Grand Jury testimony of his ex-wife. He acted out in a very violent way when she rejected him. I don't know anyone else in AJ's circle that have that criminal history. He had been arrested TWICE for felonious restraint. That is his default behavior pattern, imo.

Bugt it is Wes's OWN ACTIONS that make him look the most guilty to me. The changing of the timeline---first he tried to say he last saw her when his family did at 7 am. He told no one, including JH, about his supposed lunchtime meet up with AJ. Then he announces that bombshell in an awkward way. Very long rambling awkward way. And eventually he tells us that LE cannot verify that and they have cell pings that refute it ever happened.

He tried to control and micromanage the ENTIRE investigation process. He became the family spokesman, FB admin by proxy, organized the searches, did pressers, had his personal cell as the tip line number alongside LE, and then he began 'finding' evidence.

So if ANYONE was making him 'look guilty' it was Wesley himself, imo. :doh:

Wes gives reason to bring about suspicion.. along with his admitted drug habit that he says has gone up and his prior arrest record. There is def a lot of weird stuff in this case.
had his personal cell as the tip line number alongside LE

What is odd in this case, JMHO is that there contact info other than Norfolk PD on both flyers (one contact ZH at his email and WH personal cell #) Then the various Reward amounts.

Again say GOD BLESS LEO in charge of this case.

here's what Zach says about himself
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11666055#post11666055

"nor do I have a record at all. I have no history of hurting people. I don't even rob banks. I work at one though. and have had security clearances galore and am trusted by everyone, even jennifer. i bow to God and he is my king so murder is not in my make-up."

Special considerations were made to be able to sleuth and talk about WH. I don't think we are able to sleuth anyone else other than the victim until an arrest is made. Or that has been my understanding. Possible I missed something.

FindHG
I'm not suggesting that he be sleuthed, it's the information he provided as a verified insider, to be treated accordingly.

Please remember that verified members do not need to provide links to the information they provide.

Their info is based on first-hand experience.

It is up to you to believe it or not. *bbm

You are allowed to ask verified family member's questions, but you must always be polite. No accusations. No criticizing.

Thank You

Tricia

I wish people stop getting the main thread closed. It's barely lunch time. Wth.

Dropping this here because it has some great footage of the IOW pond search, and an eyewitness account of the QP Van, in case anyone want to review.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...ds-norfolk-pd-to-isle-of-wight-pond/25236957/

Same witness but different article where he's a bit more specific:

"Hines said detectives showed him a picture of a white truck belonging to Quality Plumbing. Hines said he distinctly remembers seeing the truck driving slowly down Joyners Bridge Road, but not stopping."

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize it had been closed. I was wondering why I kept refreshing and nothing new was popping up. :blushing:

I wish people stop getting the main thread closed. It's barely lunch time. Wth.

Well, if it was me....sorry guys. I guess I should have clearly stated my words were MOO, but I thought that was pretty clear. I dunno. I need to go work on dinner. :(

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize it had been closed. I was wondering why I kept refreshing and nothing new was popping up. :blushing:

Same here. And I was not happy. But since our girl is important to us; Then I understand why things get heated.

But. We can do better. Jmo. Also. I blame no one. I'm not even sure where things went wrong.

It was fairly kosher earlier. Anyways. It is what it is. I will not dwell on it.

I just pray that someone was stupid enough to lose a glove, something from their vehicle, a bedspread, a sheet, something that connects the perp to AJ. I won't be suprised to hear semen may be involved, or the perp's own blood. Unless AJ was completely subdued early, I would imagine her fighting back, either biting, scratching, throwing a few punches or kicks, something to injure the perp. I hope LE was able to view the perps body during a time when injuries would still be shown.

Speculation earlier on DNA or semen suriviving the elements. Well, it did in Morgan Harrington's case. Now whether that perp used MH's shirt to masturbate on, or used to wipe himself or Morgan after raping her, we don't know. But his DNA was present on the shirt. I don't think we ever learned for sure if it was present with her body. Speculation was that DNA survived the winter on the body but I honestly don't remember it being cleared up that it indeed came from the body. That trial for that hasn't been yet.

Though some murderers might move a body, I can only say what I've experienced living on a farm with farm animals dying...it would be gross, and messy! Maggots and other insects attack soon after death, and in many cases before death! The smell of decay is nauseating, seeing those maggots move around is disgusting, and bodily fluids are leaking out.
IMO if a body were to be moved it would be within a 24 hour period. Rigor morgis sets in, and makes the body stiff, and if a person, difficult to handle, though not impossible. One rigor leaves, the body isn't stiff anymore, and could be manipulated easier into a tote, tarp, etc.

Anyone know if WH smokes cigarettes? If so, I hope he had a few smokes and left the butts! I've never been a drug addict but I am a smoker. Anything stressful, I reach for a smoke.

I know it seems there's circumstantial evidence to at least make someone appear as a perp, but LE has been so tight lipped that we don't know what physical or other evidence they may have!

This is one trial I hope is televised, or I can at least watch it on my laptop. I don't really want to hear details on how AJ died, etc., but I do want to see who is arrested, what part they played in AJ's demise, and hear the evidence.

I just pray that someone was stupid enough to lose a glove, something from their vehicle, a bedspread, a sheet, something that connects the perp to AJ. I won't be suprised to hear semen may be involved, or the perp's own blood. Unless AJ was completely subdued early, I would imagine her fighting back, either biting, scratching, throwing a few punches or kicks, something to injure the perp. I hope LE was able to view the perps body during a time when injuries would still be shown.

Speculation earlier on DNA or semen suriviving the elements. Well, it did in Morgan Harrington's case. Now whether that perp used MH's shirt to masturbate on, or used to wipe himself or Morgan after raping her, we don't know. But his DNA was present on the shirt. I don't think we ever learned for sure if it was present with her body. Speculation was that DNA survived the winter on the body but I honestly don't remember it being cleared up that it indeed came from the body. That trial for that hasn't been yet.

Though some murderers might move a body, I can only say what I've experienced living on a farm with farm animals dying...it would be gross, and messy! Maggots and other insects attack soon after death, and in many cases before death! The smell of decay is nauseating, seeing those maggots move around is disgusting, and bodily fluids are leaking out.
IMO if a body were to be moved it would be within a 24 hour period. Rigor morgis sets in, and makes the body stiff, and if a person, difficult to handle, though not impossible. One rigor leaves, the body isn't stiff anymore, and could be manipulated easier into a tote, tarp, etc.

Anyone know if WH smokes cigarettes? If so, I hope he had a few smokes and left the butts! I've never been a drug addict but I am a smoker. Anything stressful, I reach for a smoke.

I know it seems there's circumstantial evidence to at least make someone appear as a perp, but LE has been so tight lipped that we don't know what physical or other evidence they may have!

This is one trial I hope is televised, or I can at least watch it on my laptop. I don't really want to hear details on how AJ died, etc., but I do want to see who is arrested, what part they played in AJ's demise, and hear the evidence.

He does indeed:

wessmoke.jpg

This was taken at the Tidewater Dr./Thole search and shown in several msm articles (red arrow added by me to point out the cigarette in his hand)

He does indeed:

View attachment 74161

This was taken at the Tidewater Dr./Thole search and shown in several msm articles (red arrow added by me to point out the cigarette in his hand)

Which is interesting because at the Franklin house, LE sure did seem to be marking a lot of stuff in the grass. Probably wishful thinking, but oh how I would LOVE it if they found a cig butt, soda can, chewing gum...anything with his dna on it, at that house.

I can believe neighbors didn't smell decomp from being out in the elements or maybe was what brought investigators there. JMO

If you look at the videos and pictures of the scene, there aren't any neighbors very close by. I personally believe that she was in a shallow grave. I do not believe she was left out in the open, otherwise it would not have taken the investigators 2 hours to recover her body. LE also strenuously stated that it was their investigation that lead them to AJ, and not a tip. If they did find her through a tip, then the tipster would be able to claim the reward.

Investigators examine the scene at 34160 Smith Ferry Road near Franklin on Thursday, April 9
aj found 2.jpg
I i feel that where found. jmo Measuring something

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks