LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

Has anyone reached out to Ruth Wariner about the FLEK case?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Clearly there were mental health issues but I wonder if she thought she had been tracked down, and this led to her mental health deteriorating. If 'they' contacted her, it could have led to the weird behaviour her neighbours described before her death. Who knows - I'm dipping into crazy theory territory here, but maybe they had something to do with her suicide somehow (threats, encouragement ... not the actual act).

Remember that when LEK had her nervous breakdown, her marriage was falling apart. This marriage was probably the biggest commitment she had made in her life, & as it dissolved she had no plan for moving past it.

The simplest explanation for her erratic behavior during her last 6 months is her inability to deal with this failure. Therapists acknowledge that the end of a marriage is one of the biggest stressors in a person's life; that alone would explain her behavior. Add to it possible health problems (i.e. she may have had Marfan's or a related health issue), & very likely mental issues (indicated by other behaviors she presented), & it would be surprising if she hadn't fallen apart as she did.

Now this doesn't mean she wasn't a refugee from the LeBaron cult, or another cult-like group; it simply means there is no evidence they contacted her after she arrived in Dallas in 1988. Until some evidence of her past catching up with her is found, I'm sticking with the theory that her suicide was the result of being unable to cope with losing her daughter & her husband.

Has anyone reached out to Ruth Wariner about the FLEK case?

I wish someone would!

Another Lebaron who was an actress in Austin and now owns her own media company is also a good candidate to reach out to. I don't know if I can mention her name on here though. She had gotten married since I'd looked at her FB a year or so ago. IMO, she has the same forehead as our FLEK and if you look far enough back in her FB photos, her smile is almost identical to me. She had been interviewed somewhere because I saw the interview (maybe on You Tube) and thought then that she favored FLEK. I so wish I could remember where I saw that interview. She is tall and has large hands, IMO, and same dark air.

I am thoroughly convinced that FLEK was a LeBaron.

MOO

I wish someone would!

Another Lebaron who was an actress in Austin and now owns her own media company is also a good candidate to reach out to. I don't know if I can mention her name on here though. She had gotten married since I'd looked at her FB a year or so ago. IMO, she has the same forehead as our FLEK and if you look far enough back in her FB photos, her smile is almost identical to me. She had been interviewed somewhere because I saw the interview (maybe on You Tube) and thought then that she favored FLEK. I so wish I could remember where I saw that interview. She is tall and has large hands, IMO, and same dark air.

I am thoroughly convinced that FLEK was a LeBaron.

MOO
I am with you on the Lebaron connection or some other closely related family.

I feel like we reached out to the Austin actress but maybe that was just sleuthing.

Apparently Lori used the password "cedar". I don't follow the whole Lebaron theory or players well, but Google returned quite a bit on the LeBaron name and Cedar City UT. I'm reading up a bit more now, but I know someone more familiar could pick up on some small thing I completely overlook.

After reading the CNN story today on FLDS, I am back to this theory. No one misses her, she doesn't know who she is. ......

There is some similarity in appearances that have been brought up. I keep comparing all my appearance opinions to the Duggar (American TV reality family). All full relation siblings, but there are like 22 kids. So quite a variety in appearances. Looking at a big FLDS family, there is going to be a variety in similar appearance.

After reading the CNN story today on FLDS, I am back to this theory. No one misses her, she doesn't know who she is. ......

The new food stamp/SNAP fraud case is frightening, new details about the ongoing opression of women & children in the name of God!

Sadly, there may be no full sibs in this situation, less chance of a strong resemblance. I know this is iffy and will admit that I have a stronger family resemblance to some third cousins then to my sister.

The dentist said he could tell we're sisters!

There are strong connections with FLDS and LDS in Idaho and particularly Spokane Washington; both are areas where there is a large LDS base, including polygamists and others. There is also a lot of other cult programs, including Followers of Christ in Boise and other Idaho cities.

Idaho is also know for the Militia, a paramilitary program and many, many apocalypse planners. Any of these groups could be the place that FLEK grew up in, and any one of them could have caused her to not have a birth certificate. Followers of Christ hid their children and would not let them attend school, and they also had churches in Kansas, California, Oregon, Colorado and other western states.

Boulder City, Nevada has many religious practitioners, including Wiccan and others, which might explain her being a vegetarian.

There is also Bountiful, BC (Canada). Her path could have started north and then extended towards Texas. If she were a fleeing FLDS, she herself may not have had the initial wherewithal to reinvent herself...... but as a fleeing member, she may have had extensive resources on the outside, willing to help.

There are strong connections with FLDS and LDS in Idaho and particularly Spokane Washington; both are areas where there is a large LDS base, including polygamists and others. There is also a lot of other cult programs, including Followers of Christ in Boise and other Idaho cities.

Idaho is also know for the Militia, a paramilitary program and many, many apocalypse planners. Any of these groups could be the place that FLEK grew up in, and any one of them could have caused her to not have a birth certificate. Followers of Christ hid their children and would not let them attend school, and they also had churches in Kansas, California, Oregon, Colorado and other western states.

Boulder City, Nevada has many religious practitioners, including Wiccan and others, which might explain her being a vegetarian.

I'm in Idaho- to speak to the current FLDS population I will say that it isn't at all unusual to see them in both Walmart & Winco. Prairie dresses, babies, 5 young daughters to help, 2 cart fulls & long braids.

This is the first time reading this thread on the LeBarons / Chenoweweths. My immediate decision is Flek resembles Jacqueline LE Baron too much to drop it. FLEK's height, build, hands, the Adam apple in her throat are prominent. Due to these strong features , it suggests she comes from a family where we will see three same strong feature in men and women.

I do believe FLEK has had a nose job. With a mistake on the end where it turns to the left. Her nose has been thinned done. At times I think shahs had work on her lips also to thin them down.jr. She may have had an eyebrow lift to open her eyes up a bit.

my idea on solving this mystery to work with the fact that these LeBarons and chebowyths family need to be traced down and I think Lori will fit right into this group.

One thing that syays on my mind, is what were those bags of papers she had shredded and ready to toss in the dumpster before her death. It sure looked like she was communicating with people and she wanted those papers disposdof.

Out of everything I have read about FLEK, this makes the most sense.

IMO

I personally know the children - now adults - listed in that article. None of them are FLEK. In fact I know the entire Lebaron and Chynoweth families and none of them are FLEK. I can kind of see the resemblance to the Chynoweth family but the evidence just isn't there. I'm telling you as an insider, you have the wrong family.

I personally know the children - now adults - listed in that article. None of them are FLEK. In fact I know the entire Lebaron and Chynoweth families and none of them are FLEK. I can kind of see the resemblance to the Chynoweth family but the evidence just isn't there. I'm telling you as an insider, you have the wrong family.
Are you going to verify your insider status with the mods?

And all due respect, she could be an unknown half sibling. We all think we know our families but cases of surprise half siblings abound.

Are you going to verify your insider status with the mods?

And all due respect, she could be an unknown half sibling. We all think we know our families but cases of surprise half siblings abound.

I'm not sure what you mean by verify my insider status (like show pictures of me with the family? Show they are programmed in my phone? How could I verify?).

I'm telling you my opinion and I know the family well. I don't believe this family is linked to FLEK and I am 100% certain she is not one of the children that escaped from foster care.

FYI most of them have changed their names. Just a side note.

I'm not sure what you mean by verify my insider status (like show pictures of me with the family? Show they are programmed in my phone? How could I verify?).

I'm telling you my opinion and I know the family well. I don't believe this family is linked to FLEK and I am 100% certain she is not one of the children that escaped from foster care.

FYI most of them have changed their names. Just a side note.

There used to be a process for people to verify with the mods (in private) that they were in fact connected to a case / people in a certain way. I can't find the instructions, they may not do it anymore.

I apologize for coming off as skeptical, but there have been other people to come in and say they knew FLEK or had other inside knowledge only to disappear or to appear to be hoaxes.

So, I appreciate your input that she's not related to the people that you know in the families, but it still seems impossible to rule out that she could be related. It's one theory among many.

Thanks,
docbh

I made a small connection that I don't think has been described here. I believe two children are missing from Owutatangledweb's post in this thread which lists Ervil's wives and kids. I think their names are Estephania and Gabriela. Estephania is the actress referred to several posts ago; a link to Gabriela's blog is posted near the beginning of the thread. Gabriela has posted in the last few days. In earlier posts, she writes about the injury her nephew, A.J., suffered in car accident. In the article showing Estephania's photo, she is noted as having a son, A.J. Gabriela recently wrote an interesting post about having a "princess complex." She also says, very plainly, that she is Ervil's daughter.

One other thing. I haven't looked up Ruth Wariner yet, but is there any possibility the "Laciner" name on the notes page could actually be "Wariner"? I thought about poor handwriting, and if you perhaps have the paper turned, a scribbled c without much curvature could become an r, and maybe the w morphs into an L. I don't know. Just a theory. Or perhaps they're both very common FLDS names and I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I made a small connection that I don't think has been described here. I believe two children are missing from Owutatangledweb's post in this thread which lists Ervil's wives and kids. I think their names are Estephania and Gabriela. Estephania is the actress referred to several posts ago; a link to Gabriela's blog is posted near the beginning of the thread. Gabriela has posted in the last few days. In earlier posts, she writes about the injury her nephew, A.J., suffered in car accident. In the article showing Estephania's photo, she is noted as having a son, A.J. Gabriela recently wrote an interesting post about having a "princess complex." She also says, very plainly, that she is Ervil's daughter.

One other thing. I haven't looked up Ruth Wariner yet, but is there any possibility the "Laciner" name on the notes page could actually be "Wariner"? I thought about poor handwriting, and if you perhaps have the paper turned, a scribbled c without much curvature could become an r, and maybe the w morphs into an L. I don't know. Just a theory. Or perhaps they're both very common FLDS names and I'm barking up the wrong tree.

They have both changed their names. They are listed in the names of the children but they changed them as adults. For privacy I obviously can't tell you what their names were before. As I stated before a lot of the people from this family changed their names and only those that are close to them know their original names.

Also they look absolutely nothing like FLEK.

I think the cult theory is a good one and it wouldn't surprise me to hear she was related to the LeBarons (from the little I've read). It would explain a lot about her need to change her identity, and her fear of being discovered - also her fear of people touching her daughter.

I think she researched how to change her identity and had legal advice. I know the lawyer said he didn't recognise her but IMO he might have been protecting Lori's daughter by refusing to identify Lori after she died. This would make sense if he knew the events that led to her changing her identity. He may have believed that her daughter could have been in danger.

Clearly there were mental health issues but I wonder if she thought she had been tracked down, and this led to her mental health deteriorating. If 'they' contacted her, it could have led to the weird behaviour her neighbours described before her death. Who knows - I'm dipping into crazy theory territory here, but maybe they had something to do with her suicide somehow (threats, encouragement ... not the actual act).

So my theory was completely and totally wrong.

I'm glad the two families have closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back