LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

Discussion in 'Mysterious woman from Longview, Texas' started by Fin, Dec 18, 2012.

1. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Still thinking of the LeBaron angle. I wonder if they've compared their DNA with LEK's. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't they have it since some were incarcerated and from crime scenes, etc .?

2. Linda9681

Linda9681 Active Member

3. branwynbreeze

branwynbreeze Well-Known Member

4. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

A place to discuss possible connections to the LeBaron/Chenoweth families.

5. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

The mods have begun to move some the discussion about possible connections to the LDS and the LeBaron/Chenoweth families to this thread. If anybody wants to get posts from the old general discussion moved over here, just hit the alert button on the individual post and ask to have it moved to the LDS Theories thread.

6. Liebchenmutti

Liebchenmutti Court Junkie

I don't disagree with your point, but I did want to mention that stripping and other sex work is frequently populated with women who were molested in their childhoods--it's not necessarily a "lack of modesty" but a reaction to something in their childhoods. JMO

7. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

8. Owutatangledweb

THE LEBARON CULT DISAPPEARANCES - Cold Case Investigations

April 1977/ Ervil LeBaron's daughter, Rebecca LeBaron Chynoweth is allegedly strangled to death by her father's orders. She vanished around Dallas, Texas. She was three months pregnant at the time of her death. She was supposedly buried in some remote location and her body has never been recovered.

A google search comes up with a Rebecca Sue Lebaron on Ancestry. com. She would be about the right age. I don't have an ancestry.com membership though. Don't think this is the same one. Just ironic the same first and middle name as BST.

9. lollygag

lollygag Member

First post, came here originally from the Seattle Times article, but I've been following along with these threads and the LeBaron angle really interested me - I was trying to track down all of Ervil's children to see if they could be accounted for. Anyway, I sort of got side tracked on that project (he had many children, many passed away), but I did get two books by the widow of Verlon LeBaron, Irene Spencer [Shattered Dreams, My Life as a Polygamist's Wife and Cult Insanity] from the library to look through the photographs. I can't remember which of the two books it was, but there was a photo of Rebecca LeBaron and she does not resemble Jane Doe :(. I can scan it when I get home and will try to post here.

A thought I had was that if Jane Doe is some how connected to the LeBarons, she may not be Ervil's daughter, but a niece.

10. Fin

Fin Active Member

This article suggests that her two young killers dumped her body in an Oklahoma state park.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/ervil_lebaron_cult/11.html

11. Owutatangledweb

Thank you lolligag and fin!

12. ashyboy16

ashyboy16 Member

13. Owutatangledweb

14. Owutatangledweb

15. Owutatangledweb

16. Owutatangledweb

17. Owutatangledweb

From a book by one of Verlan lebaron s wives:

During the past two years, Verlan had constructed separate adobe homes for each wife. He married Lillie, and now he was busily courting another teenage girl named Kim. Three babies were being born into our family on average each year. Indeed, Verlan was adding many new jewels to his eternal crown. There were over 40 children in our family now -- 40 kids who hardly knew their own father. Children who needed a relationship with him in the worst way. Unfortunately, Verlan never had time to spend with them.

http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/10/19/escape-from-polygamy-a-former-sister-wife-shares-why-she-left/

I am posting this due to the mention of a teenage girl named "Kim". The elusive Kim Laciner? Is it possible?

18. Magnum P.E.

Magnum P.E. Well-Known Member

Interesting video has been posted on here about Ross LeBaron and his family. I will post the link again for convenience.

Sons and Daughters--Ross Lebaron and the Pure Seed Doctrine--Reported by Mike Watkiss - YouTube

Compare the woman at 4:39 to the pix of FLEK at the business woman's meeting. There is so far no evidence whatsoever for a LeBaron family connection but there is surely a physical resemblance in hair, face, and body shape to warrant further investigation.
    The woman is Ross LeBaron's wife Diana, described as deceased. Anyone know anything about her?
    And I need a scorecard, what is the relationship of the Ross LeBaron group to Ervil LeBaron?

19. Linda9681

Linda9681 Active Member

20. Owutatangledweb