LE at Anthony Home on Jan. 16th

bunnyphoenix1

Former Member
Reaction score
Last night on GVS, Greta raised with BC the fact that LE were at the house yesterday. She also said that when Greta asked Cindy how she was, Cindy indicated something was wrong. Greta asked BC why LE were there and why Cindy was upset by it, and BC made it clear he would not discuss it.

I believe charges are coming. Other people's thoughts as to why LE was there yesterday and why BC wouldn't discuss it, when he's so obviously willing to talk to the media about everything else? Maybe he couldn't spin this one in the A's favor?

The video of her interview with him is linked at
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

Last night on GVS, Greta raised with BC the fact that LE were at the house yesterday. She also said that when Greta asked Cindy how she was, Cindy indicated something was wrong. Greta asked BC why LE were there and why Cindy was upset by it, and BC made it clear he would not discuss it.

I believe charges are coming. Other people's thoughts as to why LE was there yesterday and why BC wouldn't discuss it, when he's so obviously willing to talk to the media about everything else? Maybe he couldn't spin this one in the A's favor?

Pins and needles hoping for the best as far as Caylee is concerned.

Or scare them into telling the REAL truth.

I think LE knows much of the truth- if the Anthonys volunteer it they may make a deal. If they continue to spew bull crap, they'll charge them.

Or scare them into telling the REAL truth.

I think LE knows much of the truth- if the Anthonys volunteer it they may make a deal. If they continue to spew bull crap, they'll charge them.

I think LE gave up on the As ever telling them the REAL truth a long time ago. I really don't think LE will do any immunity deals with them.

I think LE gave up on the As ever telling them the REAL truth a long time ago. I really don't think LE will do any immunity deals with them.

Please please please god, I hope you're right!

You brought up immunity. Maybe that is why Cindy is upset. There are 1.7 millions reasons why immunity is important according to the lifetime deal perhaps.

It does sound like something serious if Cindy Anthony seemed
ugh.gif
about it. It could be anything, but doesn't sound like it was good news for the Anthony's.

If Conway is to be believed, he told Greta that LE's visit to the A's house on Friday was not related to the case. He made it sound like they were there for some other call. Does anyone know how to find the respnses the police made to the residence? Might be able to decipher the reason the cops were dispatched by the record from the police reports.

BTW, IMO GVS should have pushed him harder for an answer re why LE was there. What ever happened to investigative journalism? It's as though she and GR allow these people on and agree in advance not to ask them tough questions and basically allow them to put propoganda out there.

I am no NG fan at all, but at least she balances her panels out with people presenting opposing arguments.

can anyone think of another reason for LE to go to the house?
i don't know what normal procedure for this kind of thing is in the US, but over here if the cops are gonna charge you they just do it. i've never heard of them paying someone a visit to tell them they'll be charged and leaving without them...

If Conway is to be believed, he told Greta that LE's visit to the A's house on Friday was not related to the case. He made it sound like they were there for some other call. Does anyone know how to find the respnses the police made to the residence? Might be able to decipher the reason the cops were dispatched by the record from the police reports.

Oh...good idea! I know there was a link posted to these threads before to search for that...I'll try to find it if someone else doesn't come up with it first.

I don't believe Conway for a minute though, and think it definitely had to do with this case and charges the As are facing. If it doesn't show up on those records, then can we assume they were there as part of their investigation into this case?

Was it uniformed officers that were at the house, or detectives? I didn't think they logged "calls" like that for detectives. Could be wrong, though.

can anyone think of another reason for LE to go to the house?
i don't know what normal procedure for this kind of thing is in the US, but over here if the cops are gonna charge you they just do it. i've never heard of them paying someone a visit to tell them they'll be charged and leaving without them...

I had heard that question & answer from BC last night, as well as a 2 second shot of Cindy leaving the house carrying, what looked like a teddybear. BC's comment to Greta, about why LE was there, went something like....Alot of people support the Anthonys, but there are some really hateful people out there. To me, it sounded as though the Anthonys called LE, relative to a possible threat, safety issue, or something of that nature.

CA indicated something was wrong. More wrong than her daughter charged with murdering Caylee? LE wasn't there to update them on the case and they didn't have a warrant or we would have heard about it. So, what could it be?

We need a leak!

It does sound like something serious if Cindy Anthony seemed
ugh.gif
about it. It could be anything, but doesn't sound like it was good news for the Anthony's.

I thought it was just because the taped interview was released ..

Cindy isn't that stupid ..
She knows how the three of them looked and sounded in the video ..
She's probably ready to throw-up ..

I had heard that question & answer from BC last night, as well as a 2 second shot of Cindy leaving the house carrying, what looked like a teddybear. BC's comment to Greta, about why LE was there, went something like....Alot of people support the Anthonys, but there are some really hateful people out there. To me, it sounded as though the Anthonys called LE, relative to a possible threat, safety issue, or something of that nature.

thank you, reeseeva. i won't go so far as to say i've been expecting something like this, but i will say i'm not surprized.

BTW, IMO GVS should have pushed him harder for an answer re why LE was there. What ever happened to investigative journalism? It's as though she and GR allow these people on and agree in advance not to ask them tough questions and basically allow them to put propoganda out there.

I am no NG fan at all, but at least she balances her panels out with people presenting opposing arguments.
I think that's exactly what happens ..
They will appear on the show but, NO hard questions ..

Oh...good idea! I know there was a link posted to these threads before to search for that...I'll try to find it if someone else doesn't come up with it first.

I don't believe Conway for a minute though, and think it definitely had to do with this case and charges the As are facing. If it doesn't show up on those records, then can we assume they were there as part of their investigation into this case?

I just watched the clip with Greta and Conway. When she asks if the LE visit is related to the case, she corrects herself and says the murder investigation specifically. A case against the A's for obstruction, tampering, etc...would be it's own case. Perhaps she was giving him a loophole so he wouldn't have to flat out deny / lie....which in this case seem to be synonymous. IMHO

The "Calls for Service Summary" was discussed on this thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70289&highlight=police+call+records

And I've gone to OCSO's website and don't see any way to do it from that site. I don't know if we can get the records or not? Maybe they are not made public?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back