Le Loyon of the woods of Maules: Swiss mystery figure's decade haunting the forest

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by wfgodot, Sep 11, 2013.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Who is Le Loyon? Police hunt 'terrifying' figure who has stalked Swiss woodland wearing gas mask, boiler suit and cloak for TEN YEARS
    • 'Le Loyon' has been haunting the woods of Maules for a decade
    • First photograph of sinister figure taken last month by a passer-by
    • Was once seen clutching a bouquet of flowers despite menacing air
    • Local officials are hoping to speak to him or her after children flee in terror
    more at Daily Mail link above, and at link below

Switzerland's most mysterious man. (kernelmag.com)

2. Loading...

3. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Uh huh. Unstable woman looking for man, in military outfit, boots, cape and antique gas mask, carrying flowers. Hmm, maybe just cause I like them. How did they find me??!!! I thought they would never guess. Tossing it all now, off to free more endangered minds. :floorlaugh: Yep, that's how I'll get a man. Um hmm.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FHVFV68LFQ"]AWOLNATION "Sail" 1080p HD with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

(I have thought about doing this, but, it would be to cover skin, face included, and nasal passages, due to skin and nasal allergies. I think I could get away with it here, except it gets hot in the summertime.)