LE making progress? What ever happened with..

JACK TRIMARCO, former FBI profiler and polygraph expert.

"Well, I don`t believe that there`s a law enforcement officer in the country that doesn`t believe that this woman is a suspect. Jane, this woman is a suspect. If she`s not a suspect, I`ll eat my tie."

But we don't know what the cell phone records show, for instance. We only know what those unnamed sources say the cell phone records show, as reported by media who have contradicted themselves and each other while they repeated rumor as if it were fact.

It might be true. It might not. We just don't know, and won't until evidence is presented in court.

I was referring to the phone records giving proof of the hundreds of sexts and graphic photos exchanged between TH and MC. Kaine's attorney filed a legal document with exhibit A being a redacted copy of the phone records (showing the content of the hundreds of text messages and photos), and she advised the judge that she had an unredacted copy available for inspection if he wished, so those phone records actually exist. It's not a rumor, and that obviously gives proof of the relationship between MC/TH that started a mere two WEEKS after her stepson goes missing, and just two DAYS after Kaine files for divorce. Hello, huge red flag for mindset! Further, the attorney states that the content is similar to sexts sent to the LS, so she must have those records too. Again, real records, not a rumor. So we have two confirmed relationships (also known as affairs) between TH and two different men. I do agree that we don't know what her cell records show in terms of pings or calls/texts/emails/etc. that would help shed light on her whereabouts on 6/4. It has been reported that her pings don't match her account of her movements, and I personally trust that LE is searching Suavie based off those odd pings, but since we don't have confirmation of that, it's just that-an unconfirmed report. Doesn't make it untrue.

There's clear evidence she's been cheating, that's for sure -- but that doesn't automatically make her a suspect in kidnapping or murder or whatever.

I'm not saying she's innocent. Only that we know next to nothing about what LE thinks, what evidence they have, or who they think it's pointing at. I won't be surprised if they arrest somebody else, possibly several somebodies. I also won't be surprised the other way, if she is a suspect in the disappearance and they do arrest her for that. And I'll be fairly surprised if she isn't guilty of something else -- negligence, a drug offense, etc. -- and that's why she's concerned about self-incrimination.

There's clear evidence she's been cheating, that's for sure -- but that doesn't automatically make her a suspect in kidnapping or murder or whatever.

I'm not saying she's innocent. Only that we know next to nothing about what LE thinks, what evidence they have, or who they think it's pointing at. I won't be surprised if they arrest somebody else, possibly several somebodies. I also won't be surprised the other way, if she is a suspect in the disappearance and they do arrest her for that. And I'll be fairly surprised if she isn't guilty of something else -- negligence, a drug offense, etc. -- and that's why she's concerned about self-incrimination.

I definitely agree with you there, cheating doesn't make her guilty of Kyron's disappearance. I personally think that cheating had a lot to do with this situation though...from all sides. I think issues started when KH & TH began their relationship while DY and KH were still working their marriage out, I think that the KH infidelity rumor has merit and likely did hurt TH very much. I think that TH used her sexuality as a tool and I also personally believe the MFH plot was discussed between the LS & TH after that relationship began. But, it's all JMO. This case makes my brain ache. :banghead:

Further, the attorney states that the content is similar to sexts sent to the LS, so she must have those records too. Again, real records, not a rumor.

No, the attorney states that LE told her that the relationship concerns and sexual overtures - not any sexts or texts - with the landscaper resemble relationship concerns and sexual overtures with Cook.

No mention of any records whatever regarding the landscaper in the entire document.

No real landscaper records, just a rumor.

PDF page 12, line 3

Law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that Respondent's stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent previously attempted to hire to murder Petitioner.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/b/2/c/b2c0c26c-4221-4fde-a923-fa5788b1ad69/Horman.pdf

No, the attorney states that LE told her that the relationship concerns and sexual overtures - not any sexts or texts - with the landscaper resemble relationship concerns and sexual overtures with Cook.

No mention of any records whatever regarding the landscaper in the entire document.

No real landscaper records, just a rumor.

PDF page 12, line 3

Law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that Respondent's stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent previously attempted to hire to murder Petitioner.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/b/2/c/b2c0c26c-4221-4fde-a923-fa5788b1ad69/Horman.pdf

Ok, I stand corrected :) However, how would LE know that without seeing records? Obviously, LE has looked at the LS's records, as well as TH's. Real records, not rumors, and the point remains the same. Just because we haven't seen those real records doesn't mean they don't exist. LE has seen them, though, and who are they still focusing on? the de facto suspect.

Whatever happened with Dede? Desiree and Kaine publicly accused her of knowing something about Kyron's disappearance, being uncooperative with LE, etc., and LE implicated her in Kyron's disappearance with the distribution of the second questionnaire. Desiree has continued to accuse Terri of orchestrating Kyron's disappearance, but she hasn't said anything about Dede as her accomplice and/or confidante. LE seemed to drop the matter shortly after the second questionnaire was released. A suspect? Not? If not, should Desiree, Kaine, and LE admit their collective overzealousness and publicly exonerate Dede of any wrongdoing?

Whatever happened with Dede? Desiree and Kaine publicly accused her of knowing something about Kyron's disappearance, being uncooperative with LE, etc., and LE implicated her in Kyron's disappearance with the distribution of the second questionnaire. Desiree has continued to accuse Terri of orchestrating Kyron's disappearance, but she hasn't said anything about Dede as her accomplice and/or confidante. LE seemed to drop the matter shortly after the second questionnaire was released. A suspect? Not? If not, should Desiree, Kaine, and LE admit their collective overzealousness and publicly exonerate Dede of any wrongdoing?

We don't know if they have been "overzealous" because we don't know what LE knows. We don't know what Desiee and Kaine know.

It's premature for any "exoneration."

Maybe she is really cooperating now.

Just an aside. I'm reading about the David Camm case in Indiana (former highway patrolman) and guess what? There's a link to...MCSO! (And not a complimentary one, either.) That just amazed me--luckily I was lying down while reading or there would have been a *thud*!

OK, now back to your normal OT conversation.

Speaking of that, my guess is that the appearance of the "turf tech" in the white truck kinda settled down any "maybe it was DeDe in the white truck" type of stuff.

Ok, I stand corrected :) However, how would LE know that without seeing records? Obviously, LE has looked at the LS's records, as well as TH's. Real records, not rumors, and the point remains the same. Just because we haven't seen those real records doesn't mean they don't exist. LE has seen them, though, and who are they still focusing on? the de facto suspect.

If one of the texts about relationship concerns with Cook said, for example, that Terri was feeling her husband was inattentive to her, and if the landscaper told LE that Terri told him, verbally, in person, that she was feeling neglected by her husband, then those two relationship concerns would resemble each other.

And there would be no records, because there had been no texts.

We don't know the means by which Terri communicated the relationship concerns and sexual overtures to the landscaper. If they were verbally, in person, as in my example, then no records.

Just rumors from the landscaper to LE, in that case.

Just because someone wants to believe there are records, doesn't mean they exist, no matter how that person wants themselves - or others - to believe it.

Reminds me of the story of the Emperor's New Clothes.

If one of the texts about relationship concerns with Cook said, for example, that Terri was feeling her husband was inattentive to her, and if the landscaper told LE that Terri told him, verbally, in person, that she was feeling neglected by her husband, then those two relationship concerns would resemble each other.

And there would be no records, because there had been no texts.

We don't know the means by which Terri communicated the relationship concerns and sexual overtures to the landscaper. If they were verbally, in person, as in my example, then no records.

Just rumors from the landscaper to LE, in that case.

Just because someone wants to believe there are records, doesn't mean they exist, no matter how that person wants themselves - or others - to believe it.

Reminds me of the story of the Emperor's New Clothes.

The landscaper at this point is a witness with interview(s) he has had with LE about what happened, unless you choose to believe there is no landscaper because LE hasn't confirmed that. I can't see any reason to assume whatever he said to LE were rumors (at this point) IMO. I am sure that have an affidavit of his account, also it doesn't mean there were no records either. Personally, I don't take what the document said so literally, and it would not surprise me if we find out there were texts & pictures. For all we know he described what happened to him and it "resembled" MC's experience, but perhaps he didn't keep the pictures & texts. Wonder who was interviewed first? People just interpret and process things differently and you are right we just don't know.

What TH's attorney said doesn't mean anything. I could call up a TV station and tell them I'm a suspect -- and there are probably some nutcases who have.

I think the attorney is trying to put the situation in the worst possible light so the judge is clear on the central point of self-incrimination. I don't think it says anything about whether LE suspects TH or anybody else.
So, are you saying that her attorney is just fabricating the notion that she is being looked at by LE so he can delay the proceedings by fabricating the notion that she could incriminate herself if they proceed?

That means they are making this whole thing up so she can put off the divorce?

Not buying that for a second.

Either there is a concern about self incrimination because LE is investigating her or there isn't. I mean it just doesn't make any sense if LE is not investigating her to delay the proceedings based on self incrimination. the basis of the delay is that the LE investigation is causing a hitch in her giddyup as it relates to revealing information to the divorce court.

ETA: To clarify this does not speak to guilt or innocence at all. It only speaks to whether TH and her atty think that she is being targeted by LE as it relates to investigation of Kyron Horman's disappearance. I strongly believe that Terri and her attorney are both operating from that position.

Maybe she always did, and maybe she's been cleared.

As SMM pointed out, we just don't know.

But her own attorney says she is s "de Facto" suspect? That doesn't sound like she thinks she has been cleared. She is using that as a reason to delay her divorce. And she is not asking to see her baby. Because, according to her, she is a de facto suspect.

And why has the Grand Jury not interviewed her? Our WS lawyers tell us they do not call the person who is the subject of an indictment.

But her own attorney says she is s "de Facto" suspect? That doesn't sound like she thinks she has been cleared. She is using that as a reason to delay her divorce. And she is not asking to see her baby. Because, according to her, she is a de facto suspect.

And why has the Grand Jury not interviewed her? Our WS lawyers tell us they do not call the person who is the subject of an indictment.

I was responding to a post about Dede, not Terri.

At least I thought I was. lol.

ETA: Yep, I just checked and I sure was responding to a post about Dede.

I was responding to a post about Dede, not Terri.

At least I thought I was. lol.

ETA: Yep, I just checked and I sure was responding to a post about Dede.

Oh, okay-LOL. Sorry. I couldn't understand how you could say that!

In that case, I agree with you--she may have cooperated...but I don't think it's likely that she always did--since she was subpoenaed to the GJ and her attorney said she did not testify.

And this leads me to another "whatever happened to..." Whatever happened to Dede's attorney, who said he thought Terri's arrest was imminent? And it is how many months later?

Oh, okay-LOL. Sorry. I couldn't understand how you could say that!

In that case, I agree with you--she may have cooperated...but I don't think it's likely that she always did--since she was subpoenaed to the GJ and her attorney said she did not testify.

And this leads me to another "whatever happened to..." Whatever happened to Dede's attorney, who said he thought Terri's arrest was imminent? And it is how many months later?

Eventually. Not imminently.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horma...y-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

IIRC, it was that Bruce McCain who started the 'arrest is imminent' mania.

Eventually. Not imminently.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horma...y-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

IIRC, it was that Bruce McCain who started the 'arrest is imminent' mania.

Thanks for the link--I had remembered incorrectly that he said Terri would be arrested within a week. Don't know where I got that.

He did have more to say about Dede, though--

"However Spicher's attorney Chad Stavley said DeDe was gardening on the day Kyron disappeared and never left the area.

"She's getting asked questions, she's getting treated frankly, like she's a suspect, when she's not," he said."

For a moment there, Dede's attorney thought she was a de facto suspect...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back