LE serves search warrant on family home #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tacopina, told the Associated Press early Wednesday that he had not heard about the warrant except through media reports.
"I don't know why a warrant is needed. They can go in and out any time," Tacopina said. "They have had unfettered access because we want answers."
He said the family hasn't been back to the house in the past couple of days because they don't want to interfere with the investigation.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ted-to-search-lisa-irwin's-home#ixzz1bFCchb3H

---------

Hope they are searching up in the attic...MOO

Whoa, the last thread blew up while I was at a training! I am not getting a good feeling in my stomach...oh to be a fly on the wall! I hope they find her today...

my tummy is churning too,i do hope they find her or something that will lead to her. :(

Considering they are digging up the back yard there, I can only imagine what they are doing inside the house or what I am hoping they are doing inside the house anyway.

Tacopina, told the Associated Press early Wednesday that he had not heard about the warrant except through media reports.
"I don't know why a warrant is needed. They can go in and out any time," Tacopina said. "They have had unfettered access because we want answers."
He said the family hasn't been back to the house in the past couple of days because they don't want to interfere with the investigation.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1bFCchb3H

Nice cya there, JT. Seriously? They wouldn't need a warrant if what you said was true!!! Gah!

Me too. I just can't imagine all of this work for nothing. Please God, let them find something!!!!

Every time they do this, I've thought the same thing. It's like, every other day there's a search this intense, and they say they weren't acting on a tip just ruling out possibilities.

I don't see the activity picking up here, or becoming more focused.

They're still just kind of poking around, without a definite focus. IMHO.

I'm betting by 2 oclock, they'll pack out having found nothing.

And actually I'm praying to God they don't find anything - I still firmly have faith that Baby Lisa is in loving caring arms right now. Maybe demented misdirected arms, but loving ones.

If they come back and say this was nothing we found nothing blah blah blah, I may have a meltdown!!!!

I was thinking the same thing.

I am going to take a break and fix some lunch... I can't sit here all day. :(

Front of the house...two more hazmat suits going into home..one of them carrying a black case of some sort. Can't tell if its a briefcase or a kit of some kind.

where is the link for the front of the house? I have the back of the shed feeds.

They seem to be closer to that big tree near the fence now - the one where the other guy kept coming out of a hole or something?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 11.53.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 11.53.15 AM.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 317
Where is SARX.. (God I am learning who knows what on here pretty quick). I am wondering why they dont have dogs there today. I think with all the brush removal and full access to the house they would have them there. Any thoughts..

Seems they have expanded that search area a bit? Moving a little away from the corner of the building?

Salem

Bringing over front the other thread:

YES! I keep trying to get a screen shot but can't. That would be right along the fence/wooded area that I tried to show in the satellite view...
Maybe its just like a small ravine? Natural terraine that slopes down - KWIM? I keep forgetting this is Missouri and NOT FLAT Florida - lol.

There is no doubt that the ground level changes around there. No doubt - whether or not its natural - IDK.

Ok - have any of you noticed that along the fence line - to the right of the biggest tree trunk on screen - I have seen them "go down" like into a "hole"? I noticed this earlier when I thought I saw one "crawl up out of a hole". Now, they just showed that guy get back along the fence line and pushed through the growth and then, I swear, he stepped down - his head level when down. Also, there seems to be a sheet of plywood stuck up against the fence so no one can see. What is that? What's down there?

Please tell me someone else has noticed this and I'm not just :crazy:

There is a 'dip' in the yard in the back corner. Leads to the drainage ditch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88