LE serves search warrant on family home #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the media caught something different and alerted the police?

It is possible with the GJ case that some media was turned over and it was seen that some things in the house had changed from one interview to the next. Not sure if we are going to know anytime soon what made them do this search like they did and what they found. I just wish they would find this baby. Its the only way we are going to know what happened short of a confession.

I believe the neighbor is a key reason why Debbie had to change her story. I think the neighbor said she came over at 7 and never saw DB put the baby to sleep. And I think they wanted to remove the 10:30 check-in because it gives a bigger window for something to have happened to Lisa, which gives a jury more "but what ifs".

I get the interest in the neighbor possibly being involved but at the same time, why would the neighbor cover for Deborah if something happened to Lisa in that house? Accidental or otherwise, you know?

I can see a spouse covering, maybe a family member covering, but why would a neighbor cover? The responsibility for Lisa's health and safety lies with her parents, not some neighbor.

I really have only one idea why a neighbor would cover for someone but I don't have a single thing to back it up so for now I'm keeping my big mouth shut.

The only reason I can think of is that she may be complicit in whatever happened (OD on drugs, etc.) and feared losing her own child. I believe DB had help that night, and I waffle between the neighbor and JI. My theories change daily, lol.

I think the key difference between this case and the Casey Anthony case is that Baez had to craft his story to justify some of the facts of the case, such as 31 days of being missing. There HAD to be an explanation for that. It was bogus, but it worked.

Here, there does not need to be an explanation for Lisa's disappearance. It can just be "We have no idea" and then he can serve up a lot of confusion and possible theories, many of which are on this and other sites. A jury will buy it and find her not guilty, unless the phones are found and Lisa fully implicated in this baby's disappearance. MOO.

I disagree. She was seen on film buying wine, and was already working with a defense attorney when these videos came out. I think she/they made up the drinking story because being a drunk caretaker is better than being perceived by the public as a baby killer. And being drunk would explain away so many things to lend support to her kidnapping story - why she slept through it, why her memory is fuzzy and her story is inconsistent, why she can't be sure when she last saw the baby, etc. It also makes people wonder - if she was intoxicated, could she have pulled off a cover up? And lastly, it makes her look like she's being honest at all costs, just to find her baby (Joe Taco basically said this immediately after her interviews aired). I think the story about being drunk is a lie.

:fence: Sorry. I'm like the woman on Dr. Drew last night that is still holding out judgment on the parent/parents. So up here I'll stay. :) You'll know when I fall. LOL. Your story makes sense but until someone finds this child, I refuse to blame someone without evidence to do so or even assume so. Mostly why I just read. This morning I just wanted to know if anyone knew more about the neighbor.

We can post thehinkymeter as far as I know, Val (the author) is a standing member here also.

Hmmm...I was asked one time to remove one I had posted when I first started here. I didn't see a moderator in here when she asked so I said what I knew. Sorry if I'm wrong...

The only reason I can think of is that she may be complicit in whatever happened (OD on drugs, etc.) and feared losing her own child. I believe DB had help that night, and I waffle between the neighbor and JI. My theories change daily, lol.

Wasnt the neighbor a teenager, from all that I have seen in the past, they are talking about her sitting with the teenager that had the "code" to her garage, hence the reason why someone saw the mother of this teenager crying on her stoop days ago. I dont think we are talking about an adult neighbor here. Seems DB likes hanging out with the young ones.

No...we aren't allowed to post from them. They are not mainstream media.

I'm not sure about posting direct links, but Valhall was a respected member here at WS so I don't believe there is any problem with directing people to her website. She is very insightful. But when in doubt, just ask a mod.

Ok I'm stuck on something new that was'nt there before...

What if the phones were thrown at the last minute,into the kids toys. We have given our boys our old phones, my youngest has a "LE" drawer where he keeps his phones, but they do get tossed into the general toy box sometimes.

I do think the phones pinged @ the house but it's so general that they can't pinpoint and by now they'd be dead. IMO This is also the reason the parents never bothered to call these phones anytime afterward. They'd be afraid of them actually ringing/beeping/vibrating where people could hearthem.IMO

well that would'nt be something new but maybe pictures were taken of toys w/ phones mixed in and now they are'nt there.?? I'm grasping.

We can post thehinkymeter as far as I know, Val (the author) is a standing member here also.

OK great, thank you.. On a side note, being there are so many awesome people in here that have blogs of their own, I hate asking those questions and I hope the people (IE Val) dont take it personally that I dont know everyone here and dont know what to post or quote..

I get very lost on this site still and will for a while to come, is there a thread on what sources we are allowed to use, as in The Hinky Meter and Shadowplays blog. I know MSM is allowed.

If DB had those cell phones and disposed of them at the last minute, I know myself, I would have taken them and whipped them as far as I could into the woods and made sure they were turned off first. Being exposed to the elements outside, they would be dead anyway. Also, do we know if the phones were plastic because a lot of cell phones arent even metal, they are plastic and I never heard of a metal detector being able to pick up a battery, its not the same type of metal. I can remember years ago, my ex wanted a metal detector and there were certain types of metal it would just pass over.

There is a small motherboard inside the phone that detectors could pick up.

Wasnt the neighbor a teenager, from all that I have seen in the past, they are talking about her sitting with the teenager that had the "code" to her garage, hence the reason why someone saw the mother of this teenager crying on her stoop days ago. I dont think we are talking about an adult neighbor here. Seems DB likes hanging out with the young ones.

The neighbor she was drinking with was the next door neighbor woman, who brought her 4 year old daughter. The daughter and the 2 boys watched videos while the women sat outside.

After the Anthony trial, LE should definitely check the wheel wells of all of the family vehicles. I'd even look inside or under the body of the lawn mower, the washing machine, the dryer and the dishwasher. LE seems to feel those phones are within yards of the home.

I disagree. She was seen on film buying wine, and was already working with a defense attorney when these videos came out. I think she/they made up the drinking story because being a drunk caretaker is better than being perceived by the public as a baby killer. And being drunk would explain away so many things to lend support to her kidnapping story - why she slept through it, why her memory is fuzzy and her story is inconsistent, why she can't be sure when she last saw the baby, etc. It also makes people wonder - if she was intoxicated, could she have pulled off a cover up? And lastly, it makes her look like she's being honest at all costs, just to find her baby (Joe Taco basically said this immediately after her interviews aired). I think the story about being drunk is a lie.

Well said! I think Deborah might have been tipsy, but not blackout drunk. The 'possible blackout' story came out suddenly during their Sunday media blitz interview sessions, coincidentally, just one day before the 'official' announcement of DB and JI retaining counsel.

The neighbor she was drinking with was the next door neighbor woman, who brought her 4 year old daughter. The daughter and the 2 boys watched videos while the women sat outside.

But wasnt there a mention of a teenage neighbor as well. I know I could not have made that up in my head (or did I)... I could have sworn that there was and I was so under the impression that this was the person she was drinking with. I do recall LE being told that the teenager next door had the code to her garage (DB's).

Well said! I think Deborah might have been tipsy, but not blackout drunk. The 'possible blackout' story came out suddenly during their Sunday media blitz interview sessions, coincidentally, just one day before the 'official' announcement of DB and JI retaining counsel.

and just days after the video of her buying wine...

I think the key difference between this case and the Casey Anthony case is that Baez had to craft his story to justify some of the facts of the case, such as 31 days of being missing. There HAD to be an explanation for that. It was bogus, but it worked.

Here, there does not need to be an explanation for Lisa's disappearance. It can just be "We have no idea" and then he can serve up a lot of confusion and possible theories, many of which are on this and other sites. A jury will buy it and find her not guilty, unless the phones are found and Lisa fully implicated in this baby's disappearance. MOO.

BBM: :waitasec: should be Debbie ... :seeya: I have done the same thing -- type Lisa for the mother and catch myself ... lol

Anyway ... I totally agree with your post here ... and IMO, that is why LE is doing everything possible to find ANY and ALL EVIDENCE that an "intruder" did NOT do it.

Also IMO, I believe LE has known from the "get-go" that DB [and maybe someone else helped before or after] DB was responsible for Baby Lisa's demise ... and they do NOT want this to turn into "that other case" :innocent: and that is why IMO they are keeping "tight-lipped" on every detail ...

DB has continually changed her stories and LE knows this ... and IMO, her earlier "media appearances" about being "drunk" was just a "strategy" for her "defense" ... and LE knows this !

IMO, LE has done a great job in their search for Baby Lisa, as well as leaving "no stone unturned" to "nail" the perp (s) who did it !

MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members