LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey darnudes, when you say shed do you mean the huge big barn like structure? ((I noticed the dog in that same area the other day as well...))
This building is what a former owner used to have an inground pool. They filled it in many years ago and made a machine shop type setting.

What are they pulling on? Weeds? A small tree?

I was wondering the same thing! Looks like a small tree, or large clump of overgrowth. Whatever it was, the guy was definitely working hard at pulling it behind him!

Watching these men & women searching for anything is very overwhelming. For these people to work so hard to find baby Lisa.

They are pulling a small tree out. And that 'metal' thing is really one of those play tents.

Salem

LE searched this area very throughly in the days past. Now they are back again. SY says they are looking to see what the parents have now that they didn't have before. Was someone related to the case seen in the backyard at some point since the search was done?

Like what? Debbie's clothes from the night Lisa went missing? :waitasec:

They must be convinced there's some kind of evidence (dont think it's Lisa) around that garage the way they're going at it with such a purpose.

The dog that was out behind that gargage yesterday hit very often on this spot along with a pile of lumber. I wondered if they were going to investigate further.

Seems like they are taking down some more trees/brush.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 11.40.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 11.40.16 AM.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 277
carrying out a large bush or large amount of brush from the back...just dragging it away, looks to be "clearing".

Okay, it's obvious now they are digging at the foundations of the bottom left corner of the shed.

I'm stumped over why the DOG wouldn't have been barking the entire time someone (?) was out there doing whatever that night in that area. :waitasec:

Maybe if the dog knew that someone, it wouldn't be barking.

They are probing or digging also? Can't tell which. I think they think they have really found something at this corner of that building. :(

I wouldn't think that so much brush would be there?

Salem

carrying out a large bush or large amount of brush from the back...just dragging it away, looks to be "clearing".

But what could possibly be under there? Unless Lisa hadn't been seen for quite some time before being reported missing, I don't think *she* could have gotten buried back there.... Phones?

my guess is they are prepare the area for a ground penetrating radar to run over the areas

Ok - have any of you noticed that along the fence line - to the right of the biggest tree trunk on screen - I have seen them "go down" like into a "hole"? I noticed this earlier when I thought I saw one "crawl up out of a hole". Now, they just showed that guy get back along the fence line and pushed through the growth and then, I swear, he stepped down - his head level when down. Also, there seems to be a sheet of plywood stuck up against the fence so no one can see. What is that? What's down there?

Please tell me someone else has noticed this and I'm not just :crazy:

new thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152041"]LE serves search warrant on family home #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] this one is getting a bit long

camera guy trying to pretend he's filming the neighbors house when hazmat guy gets close. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123