LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think of everything learned today, I am really beginning to think they have found her remains. I know, I know I am probably getting ahead of myself.

During the search today LE got the ground sifters out
A no fly zone was ordered.
A new search warrant on the house (which means LE had to specific things they were looking for, and reason to believe they would be in the home.)

If they found Lisa's remains the house and area would be lit up like Crown Center at Christmas; they would not waste time and someone would be taken to jail.

This morning I saw a video (it was a male talking, IIRC he had gray hair?) he said they have been in the a particular set of woods 9 or 10 times searching.

That's a lot. It caught my attention. Who know's though?

(it was the video where the same reporter stated that the family hasn't been talking to LE since 08 OCT except about tips).

bbm.. they sure have... over and over...

it is a lot... I think they know a lot more than we do. :twocents:

If they found something out in the woods today, would they have left the scene that fast?

Oh no...read this from this 2007 missing baby case and later a murder case in Ft. Bragg where Deborah used to live.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1951731/

This baby was the same age. The mom was the same age. The mom tried to make it appear that someone had come into the house through a window.

“the window in the baby's room was open, and the screen had been removed.”

bbm

I wondered that, too. But would they really keep it quiet? At the least I think they would tell the parents, and that the parents would tell the media, or someone else in the family would let it leak, kwim?

If LE can legally keep it a secret for awhile, then I believe it may be possible. But - can they?

I thought of that too. I have never known LE to be able to keep it quiet. Either a searcher told media, or the media could tell from the coroners van was seen or many times the family reaction they could tell. But in this case, the search area was where the media couldn't access it or watch it. All the searchers were professionals. And the family may not be told yet.

As far as notifying the family. I would think they may not have to yet. Ok, LE normally goes to the family and tells them if they believe they may have found a loved one. But because it is preliminary, I don't think it is a requirement, I think it is a curtesy. In this case if parents are suspected, they may use the "body not identified yet" as a reason not to notify. Because identity has to be formally established.

I am pretty sure there were tracking dogs trying to track but those dogs were not successful.

I think SARX can attest to the fact that there are different dogs for different situations. It doesnt mean the dogs werent successful, it means they might not have had the type of dog they needed there.

I think the fact that the police had to get a search warrant to do what they need to do in that house is significant all by itself, regardless of what exactly they are or are not searching for.

Everyone is different, reacts differently, blah blah blah, but for a fact if my precious child went missing I would give police permission on day one to take my house apart brick by brick or to even demolish it, if doing so meant a better chance of finding my child.

Oh no...read this from this 2007 missing baby case and later a murder case in Ft. Bragg where Deborah used to live.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1951731/

This baby was the same age. The mom was the same age. The mom tried to make it appear that someone had come into the house through a window.

“the window in the baby's room was open, and the screen had been removed.”

Interesting, but do we know that DB lived there for sure and, if so, when did she move away from there?

This morning I saw a video (it was a male talking, IIRC he had gray hair?) he said they have been in the a particular set of woods 9 or 10 times searching.

That's a lot. It caught my attention. Who know's though?

(it was the video where the same reporter stated that the family hasn't been talking to LE since 08 OCT except about tips).

are leaves falling in the woods? That would hide so much evidence.
Something is making them return there!

Holy cow! Let me go back and read from the begining. In the meantime...YAY!!!!!!!

I do remember police being tight lipped in Zahra Bakers case. No one knew they had found partial remains when they returned to one of the sites several times. I believe because animals may have scattered the bones.They just needed the Medical Examiner to verify if they were human before being taken away.

I have always thought if the mother had anything to do with this..she did not go far to hide Lisa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305