LE wants to talk to new witness in the phone mystery

LE wants D and J to come in with their lawyers for an interview.
D and J don't want to come in with their lawyers.

D and J are NOT cooperating with LE. You can flip the words around any way you please, the outcome is the same.

They know their baby wasn't kidnapped. They know she's deceased thus in their heads they don't need to speak with LE. moo

What a huge disgrace. moo

This may clear up some of the confusion there is out there about the parents not "talking" to LE.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7347117&postcount=34"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/13/11[/ame]

There are many articles stating from LE that they are cooperating but not in the way LE wants them to.

IMO you never ever go to any interview with LE without a lawyer...never ever..they are listening to their lawyers and whether we think it's the right thing or not they have NO experience with LE and their lawyers do...

Shane Beagley, Samantha Brando: "According to Yahoo News, a neighbor who says he (Shane Beagley) was drinking with Lisa’s mother, Deborah Bradley, from about 7 pm – 9, 9:30 pm, and another neighbor, Samantha Brando, the night the baby disappeared has some inconsistencies with his story. He recently came out and claimed that nobody bothered to check on baby Lisa while they talked and partied earlier that evening. "... http://www.imperfectparent.com/topi...ppened-the-night-baby-lisa-irwin-disappeared/

the way this article reads is very confusing. It makes it sound like Dane was MW's ex BF, and it also says that Shane was drinking with SB and DB where IIRC, Shane says he was there but not drinking. but then Yahoo news as a source is not the most credible IMHO.

And for heaven's sakes...I have never never never never never seen 2 quieter parents, of a missing child! NEVER!! That in and of itself says a whole lot! When is the last time they have pleaded with the public for her safe return? Or to look out for her? Nobody I talk to even knows about this case. It is much too quiet. Where are the parents? What are they thinking?

Are they really so brain dead as to think their silence, is the right thing to do?

They've talked a lot more than Celina's mom. She didn't say boo until weeks after Celina's funeral.

That's exactly what I think happened...there was discussion about that back when we first heard about the Craigslist ad. MW basically said that she got a call about the Craigslist ad (a GPS unit), and the FBI showed up at her door with guns drawn.

I think the more recent info about Dane, more detailed info about when MW did and did not have her phone, and the info about Dane taking a call from a detective has confused me...maybe others, too. :seeya:

I agree with your assessment, Cazzie.

*Now this is just my opinion, but I think MW has a free cell phone because she gets Public Assistance (Food Stamps). Those are not listed as or with mainstream carriers. I believe the FBI has the capabilities to track a cell phone number and found the ad on Craigslist. Then the FBI paid a very serious visit to MW.

I just do not believe that MW went to the Waffle House without her cell phone. She would have used her cell phone to check to see when her food stamps had loaded, IMO.

As far as Dane taking a call from a detective; how did he know it was a real detective? If I got a call right now from someone who said he/she was a detective, there is no way I would just accept this persons word as being a detective. I would have to have a verifible number to call the detective back, or he/she would have to come to my home and show me some ID before I would unchain the door and let him in. I don't say that D. or MW disappeared Baby Lisa, but they sure as heck are hiding something or some sort of activity, IMO.

I think MW and Dane are less than truthful, and this is taking away from the investigation, IMO.

Then we have an anonymous (everyone knows who she is) benefactor offering up the $100,000.00 reward for Baby Lisa. That would have been wonderful had she not sent a P.I. along to Kansas City - one that was not even licensed to work in that state - to muddy the water. We somehow get New York Tacopina as well. All of this takes away from the investigation into finding or at least uncovering what happened to Baby Lisa.

IF the parents were really interested in cooperating, they would take their local lawyer to the Police Station and help as much as possible, IMO.

Everyone involved here is too darn busy being in CYA mode and the big loser is Baby Lisa. I mostly just read and not post, but I had to let off a little steam here because none of this mess makes any sense at all and the huge reward has not as yet helped find Baby Lisa. She is getting lost yet again in the shuffle of the people involved in the case and the drama, IMO.

**Only my first sentence in the post was aimed at you, Cazzie. I got started and couldn't stop! :innocent:

LE wants D and J to come in with their lawyers for an interview.
D and J don't want to come in with their lawyers.

D and J are NOT cooperating with LE. You can flip the words around any way you please, the outcome is the same.

They know their baby wasn't kidnapped. They know she's deceased thus in their heads they don't need to speak with LE. moo

What a huge disgrace. moo

BBM:

It is such a shame also! JMO

LaLaw2000, good post!

Now we are starting to see some of the wreckage happening from DB/JI's actions and non-actions leading up to and since Baby Lisa's disappearance (see Emergency Custody Papers thread). JMO.

I have to wonder if DB/JI had not had media statement inconsistencies and more importantly, hadn't refused separate LE interviewing and hadn't continued to resist such, even as of today 11/14, if they would have a stronger position in child custody court for this case from RR, JI's son's mother.

I don't think anyone here wants the parents in this case, or any, to ever be guilty. To me that is the ultimate betrayal.

That may be the case but sometimes reading some of these posts, it feels like it.

And for heaven's sakes...I have never never never never never seen 2 quieter parents, of a missing child! NEVER!! That in and of itself says a whole lot! When is the last time they have pleaded with the public for her safe return? Or to look out for her? Nobody I talk to even knows about this case. It is much too quiet. Where are the parents? What are they thinking?

Are they really so brain dead as to think their silence, is the right thing to do?

It is almost as though they feel righteous about not talking to LE anymore, like "so there." Of course they don't have to...but the fact that they don't want to, aren't begging to, is mind-boggling to me.

Thanks! His roommates don't speak very highly of him. .." Dane had gone down a "troubled road" in the weeks leading up to Lisa's disappearance"..

That doesn't sound good.

I wish they'd post the live interview. The guy sounded kinda scared to talk about him (IMO). He said Dane was acting suspicious about the calls like "he was trying to be quiet"?

It is exactly the right thing to do if your goal is to stay out of prison.

Good point, but in one interview, MW said that he used a fake name/voice IIRC...but that didn't make any sense to me then and still doesn't.

What matters is if it makes sense to LE.

They've talked a lot more than Celina's mom. She didn't say boo until weeks after Celina's funeral.

Celina's mom pegged the BS meter from day one with me. I am not saying she did it, or did anything (I don't think anyone in the house did actually), but she damn sure did some bizarre things.

Thanks! His roommates don't speak very highly of him. .." Dane had gone down a "troubled road" in the weeks leading up to Lisa's disappearance"..

That doesn't sound good.

Are we allowed to Sleuth Dane? He has some interesting criminal dealings! Can we post a link here?

I don't remember who asked but on M/W Q&A Page yesterday, she said that she took the phone with her to the waffle house. Can we use that? I know we were for awhile??? Please don't make me go over to that website and find it though.

O/T: I got behind on the case because I had a lot going on in RL. So, I went to these FB pages and got sucked up into some crazy vortex. I'm running from the madness and parking my butt back over here where people are sane.

I don't remember who asked but on M/W Q&A Page yesterday, she said that she took the phone with her to the waffle house. Can we use that? I know we were for awhile??? Please don't make me go over to that website and find it though.

O/T: I got behind on the case because I had a lot going on in RL. So, I went to these FB pages and got sucked up into some crazy vortex. I'm running from the madness and parking my butt back over here where people are sane.

LOL,totally understand,but it can't be worse than the J one. :D I last remember her saying she was ticked off and threw the phone down,because texts were deleted.Her friend suggested she take a break,so she went to the WH.So,I'm not sure if she took it.

What this case need is a meter reader with a weak bladder...

<modsnip>, their lawyers don't want them to be interviewed seperately. They are still in communication with LE otherwise.

Okay, then handcuff them together and bring them in...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back