LeAnna (Mom) #1

Discussion in 'Cooper Harris' started by PaperDoll, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princesspjs

princesspjs .

http://www.atlantanotguilty.com/

Lawrence Zimmerman

Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorney
    Aggressive representation from a leading Atlanta criminal defense lawyer. Our law firm can represent clients facing any charges, in any Georgia State, Local or Federal court.

Our Criminal Defense
    We fight to win. We are thorough in our preparation, strategic in our case management, and relentless in our pursuit to defend our clients. We live to hear the words "Not Guilty".

2. gamatilda

gamatilda Member

Not to mention he is cheating on her as well. Even if she doesn't believe he killed their child on purpose and has forgiven him, how can she remain so calm and emotionless about what came out the other day with the sexting? It is bizarre.

3. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

I was thinking about those women who for whatever reason

are like the three monkeys, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Turning the proverbial blind eye. There are women who take that approach. Usually those in traditional patriarchal beliefs or upbringing.

But that comment in the interview room alone with RH in response to him saying they were charging him. "did you say too much?" (paraphrased because I do not recall the exact quote)

That comment does not jibe with the turn blind eye because the man is the man personality type for me.

4. tlcya

thanks msthinksalot :)

Glad you came from lurkdom to share.

5. LadyJustia

LadyJustia New Member

6. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Yep, read it and disagree.

I trust my gut.
    It's never failed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. human

human Well-Known Member

And your brain.

8. tlcya

My gut and my brain are at war. That seems to be the :fence: thing with me :confused:

9. KALI

KALI Well-Known Member

Excellent post.
    I'm right there with you on this.
    My grizzly MaMa bear mode appeared a few times whilst raising my only child. It is NOT a pretty temperament.
    Actually almost scared me, how I could go into an absolute RED hot, fierce, ready to do battle to the death frame of mind.

Whew, ex-husband is still alive, I've not gone to jail, and now grown daughter is A1 0kay.

Not one thing that LH did or said, or acted during or even after her baby's death, makes any sense to me at all. Not a one, including yesterday's visit to try to see RH.

Can't arrest someone for being strange though.
    Lucky for LH!

10. KALI

KALI Well-Known Member

So, maybe that was part of the reason she wanted a face to face with hubby at the jail yesterday?
    I see busses.

Yep. The "he did, said this bus" and the "she said, did this bus".

Doubt we'll hear much more info now, except for what comes out at the Grand Jury hearing.

Am I correct? Next is the Grand Jury hearing?

TIA.

11. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

yes you are correct Grand Jury hearing next

12. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

13. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

A ridiculous statement. One parent didn't protect him at all.

Almost as crazy as when RH said "he didn't do anything to deserve this " or "didn't do anything to anyone" or something similar when referring to Cooper...
    Nothing like stating the obvious!
    Who says that about a baby!

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

14. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Let the commencement of "throwing her under the bus" begin :)

MOO

Mel

15. newone

other MSM reports indicate that she actually did ''visit'' videoconference style with him at the jail

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/25969891/leanna-harris-visits-husband-in-jail

given that a criminal attorney confirmed that she is his client indicates to me some ''bus tossing'' discussion may have have occurred during her visit

16. claudicici

claudicici Well-Known Member

The only way I can somewhat theorize about her behavior in my own head is that she was completely done.
    Done with the marriage,done with her cheating husband,done with Cooper because he was part of that life.
    I just don't see the "stand by your man" angle in her.I know we're not supposed to talk about their religion but I believe her faith plays a huge role in the way she is acting.IMO divorce and loosing face in front of her religious community was just not an option.IMO she did not want everyone to know who JH really is.I feel like Cooper being gone would have been a legitimate reason for them to split.Everyone would have understood they just could not handle the pressure of the situation and they would have still looked good and honorable in the eyes of the community.IMO that's what she meant when she said she "is doing this for Ross" IMO they talked themselves into thinking that Cooper the adorable,perfect child would be so much happier and well taken care of in Jesus arms and they would cherish his memory and go their own ways.IMO this was 100% pre-meditated by both of them.Of course I may be waaaaayyyyy off but this is how I see it at the moment.

17. scandi

scandi New Member

Hi Ticya, I agree with you. I heard it said on HLN that she is not a very emotional person. I watched her during the hearing and think she is naturally a very controlled person. Chewing her gum she would be chewing slowly and then stop, holding the gum in her mouth and then slowly start chewing again. I could see her brain working, see the lump in her throat and she would take in a bit of a breath, looking straight ahead as she listened to the proceedings. I don't think she had any idea she was on camera at that time. Her eyes never darted away from straight ahead. I could see how at moments she was almost overcome with what she was hearing but she had to remain stalwart. I think that is part of her personality.

We'll see how it shakes out with her. I haven't seen nor heard enough about her yet to think she was a part of ordaining her son's death. I have this feeling Ross might have tried this before and she was aware of that. He was probably her 'everything'. If LE charges her as an accomplice it could well be that she knew what Ross was planning and she didn't want to lose her husband, and hoping nothing would really come to fruition, she didn't do anything to stop him from what he had planned. She evidently didn't call LE about his searches, but she knew about them. 8 years of marriage and maybe she was still mesmerized with him. Crazy, eh, but I am well aware of the 'battered women's syndrome'. It can take many forms. It could be why she didn't focus on the baby first, and keeping him safe. Maybe Ross had changed allot as of late with his different sexual needs and she didn't know what to make of it yet. She loved him. It is so sad because Cooper deserved the best of both parents. Cooper was helpless. Ross nor LeAnne weren't IMO.

18. newone

Upthread someone referred to red hot anger.......there's also white hot anger. The kind of controlled anger combined with a poker face is confusing to red hot anger people.

From hearing and watching the bits of snippets about LH I sense she falls into the white hot category -- she won't give spectators the satisfaction of knowing what she's feeling.

totally JMO

19. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

I have tried to read her. I am getting seething or indifferent, I don't know her so I can't tell. She sure isn't blubbering over him and acting like a fool. Just because she wanted to see her husband does not mean she is choosing him over her child. She may have some choice words for him that now if she says them, they get recorded. I'd want to choose my words wisely... Or she is hopelessly devoted and at that point I will no longer reserve any hope that he made all these choices on his own. He assumed he'd get away with it and then he could divorce her without 16 years of child support.
    Or he was hoping she would divorce him for accidentally forgetting Cooper on purpose.

At any rate he was done it seems.
    I think she was too.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

20. newone

I think you hit all three points beautifully!

(She's 'handled' her community and the illusion that she supports her husband but behind the scenes it's a totally different matter)

She may be fed up and truthfully burnt out from dealing with him and the fallout of his actions and her ''give a damn is busted''

JMO and all that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.