Lee Anthony Almosts Hits Protesters

the way I see it--take the protesters away from the mix. Lee has no right driving that way in a residential neighborhood, a car is a deadly weapon if not driven properly.

I agree. NONE of the A's have any control over their emotions. These people are not safe. Those protesters need to pack their up and move out before someone really gets hurt. Wait till George gets mad again! He's the one thats gonna cause a real issue.

The protestors CANNOT block the driveway. But with that being said it does not give anyone a license to mow 'em down :). (just my opinion)
That is a driveway wide enough for two cars. He could have driven in on the other side, or honked his horn. They were on the sidewalk. I didn't hear where it was said they were blocking the driveway. As a former Union official, I know they have the right to walk on the sidewalk that crosses a driveway. This family is truly a bunch of violent people. I would carry a weapon if I were protesting there. Were the children taunting him? Nevertheless, he has NO RIGHT to drive like a murderer in a car.

Okay clear something up for me... the A's are constantly coming out to see what is up with the protesters... why dont they sit in their Air conditioned house and just watch it on the camera's they spent search money on... If they want sound open a window... No confrontation

The article says that they were protestors kids. I hate to say it, but maybe this will teach the protestors to
a) keep their kids out of other people's driveways.
b) if you are going to condemn someone for not taking care of their kid, you should at least take care of your own in the process.
My own opinion.

I agree. I don't know what children are doing there to begin with. You see them out there at all hours of the night and I think I saw a picture of a little toddler holding a sign the other day that said something like "why kill a baby like me"!!! Good Grief, where do these people come from? They would all do well to take that frustration and energy and get in line when Equusearch comes back to town. Find that baby and we can not only give her the dignity of a proper resting place but also get KC's butt into court facing the appropriate charges to get on with it.

Okay clear something up for me... the A's are constantly coming out to see what is up with the protesters... why dont they sit in their Air conditioned house and just watch it on the camera's they spent search money on... If they want sound open a window... No confrontation

Funny, but I really thought that when they adopted Najame for their attorney the other day, I was fairly sure that he would have advised them strongly to stay away from the protesters. Guess not?!

The article says that they were protestors kids. I hate to say it, but maybe this will teach the protestors to
a) keep their kids out of other people's driveways.
b) if you are going to condemn someone for not taking care of their kid, you should at least take care of your own in the process.
My own opinion.
Their children do have the right to be on the sidewalk. Who would think a maniac would be behind the wheel of a car?

I agree. I don't know what children are doing there to begin with. You see them out there at all hours of the night and I think I saw a picture of a little toddler holding a sign the other day that said something like "why kill a baby like me"!!! Good Grief, where do these people come from? They would all do well to take that frustration and energy and get in line when Equusearch comes back to town. Find that baby and we can not only give her the dignity of a proper resting place but also get KC's butt into court facing the appropriate charges to get on with it.

Yup, I saw that little girl too, it was a sign that was hung around her neck. As if that's safe.
And then there was the couple that took their kids up to the door to pound and scream right along with them. That was sickening.
I personally think that DCF should just park a social worker outside that house for 24 hours and start opening cases on all the neglectful, psychologically abusive parents that bring their kids into this melee on a daily basis.
I just hate to see kids being used and that is what a lot of these people are doing, they are using their own kids to get to the Anthony's.

Their children do not have the right to be on the sidewalk. Who would think a maniac would be behind the wheel of a car?

In that house?..............I would. Children don't belong there IMO.

I think the sidewalk is public property.

Funny, but I really thought that when they adopted Najame for their attorney the other day, I was fairly sure that he would have advised them strongly to stay away from the protesters. Guess not?!
I feel sorry for him. He's trying so hard to change their image. There's no way he'll be able to do that. Think he's sorry he joined the team?

Good, more assault with a deadly weapon charges coming I hope. This family is compeltely INSANE. Does his car not have a horn?

Warning to the Anthonys: You are deliberately showing how

LITTLE love they have for children. They only love CAsey, the thief, pole-dancing murderer imo

Thing is they are totally SANE. They know what they are doing. They are just empty inside and care about nothing!

Young children should NOT be allowed to these protests. I'm sorry, but the people that are standing out there need to get a life. These people, especially the ones that are interviewed are just trashy. Let law enforcement do there job and have patience. They know the family is loosing it, they know things have happened - WTF are they doing there with young children blocking the driveway. AND what if there was a crazy protester there that decides to go postal and start shooting? What do you do then with your kids? Ridiculous. Are they explaining to the children the reason for putting up fake TOMBSTONES? These are the same dumb people who probably take their babies in to see rated R movies at the theaters.

IMO[/quote

I am so glad there are people like you and a few others who have posted in like-minded fashion. The protester's children do not belong on the street. If the protesters have no babysitter, they should stay home themselves and take care of their kids. I have nothing against the right to assemble and to protest peacefully, but these people are not standing in front of this house to protest.

They are there to antagonize, they are adrenaline freaks looking for a high and for 15 minutes of fame.

Block that street off already, LE and put an end to this freak show. Let them assemble peacefully in a church, a community center, a park, or wherever they won't become a danger to themselves, their children, and the community. There should also be some RESPONSIBILITY involved in protesting, specially towards your own children.

I wonder how "fast" LA was going? 25 mph seems very fast when you are in a car's way. It's easy to accuse someone of being a bully when everybody standing around only gains by that accusation.

Let's just all take a deep breath and not turn into mad dogs, please? I know this post won't be appreciated, but lately I've been feeling quite uncomfortable about many of the posts here. You may bash me as much as you wish, but that won't change the way I feel.

I appreciate the fact that WS will let us all speak our mind, and I am therefore doing just that: speaking my mind.

That's what I mean....Cindy shouldn't be out there confronting the protesters. That's what they want.....

I agree, seems like Cindy can't stay away from it, the protesters would be less likely to hang around if they were ignored.

My grandmother used to say "the more you stir it, the more it stinks" and it's true.

What I find ironic in all of this--is Cindy and George now have an atty to *spruce up their image*. They no longer go out and confront as much. Now they call in Lee to do this for them, and he will need an image atty soon, too. The protesters are being ridiculed for their behavior, a neighborhood is being assaulted by the media and public. Caylee is still missing and tax payer dollars are going towards a 3 ring circus.

All the while Casey sits with her mouth shut, dying her hair, playing on the computer and writing notes about the need for security. It makes me want to hurl!

Is the baby who was crying (while being held by the mother on camera) in the "Chaos" video the same one whose idiotic mother made her walk around with a sign that said "Why Did You Have To Kill A Baby Like Me?"

What I find ironic in all of this--is Cindy and George now have an atty to *spruce up their image*. They no longer go out and confront as much, now they call in Lee to do this for them, and he will need an image atty soon, too. The protesters are being ridiculed for their behavior, a neighborhood is being assaulted by the media and public. Caylee is still missing and tax payer dollars are going towards a 3 ring circus.

All the while Casey sits with her mouth shut, dying her hair, playing on the computer and writing notes about the need for security. It makes me want to hurl!
:clap::clap::clap:

I use to have respect for Lee. He's a snarky, slick, cover up for the baby killer shister and I can't stand him anymore. His little smirks and know-it-all attitude make my skin crawl.
I agree...I lost respect for him when I read how much time he has spent bidding and buying on Ebay and playing Halo since Caylee has been "missing." (most every day)
Time would be better spent searching for his niece. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back